Skip to content

How does one get a Facebook Connector badge?

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
I've got this question from several forumites already and I want to know it too.

Only 150 lucky people so far: http://forum.baldursgate.com/badge/facebook-connect

What should we do to get this badge?

*even considers making an account on Facebook for that only reason:)

Comments

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    @bengoshi I suppose that you need a FB account, then you need to sign in here using your FB account, as I've seen that you can do it while logging, but I don't know if signing in that way will associate to your BG:EE forum account...

elminster
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Too bad you can do it just with FB... :(
    CaloNordJuliusBorisov
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    I don't even like Facebook. I just have one because everyone else does and occasionally it comes in handy. VERY rarely though.
    kaguanaTJ_Hooker
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited July 2014
    I made a face book called "Meagloth The Great" or something(cause you need a last name. Infernally frustrating, that.) got the badge, looked around, viewed the profiles of all the people I know(the stuff the put there for the world to see! Amazing.) and deactivated it. :)
    I think I actually screwed up and there's to profiles called meagloth, so if you search you might be able to find me;)
    CaloNordJuliusBorisovTJ_Hooker
    edited July 2014
    Aww I can't find it! :P hahaha I still despise the whole idea of Facebook. The amount of information, personal details and photos (All of which now belongs to Facebook because you give up the copyright when you put it there, YAY for T&C no one reads.) Never the less, 3/4 of the planet can't be wrong. . . can they?

As a side note, no one found mine yet. ;)
    JuliusBorisov
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisovCaloNordelminster
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Bumping to remove the deleted thread from the main page.
    CrevsDaak
    Pin it? I see a lot more people getting this badge since we made this. :)
    JuliusBorisov
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    For some reason the facebook and Twitter buttons are broken and will not let me connect or reward badge.
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    :s:'(
    [Deleted User]