Skip to content

Icewind Dale : Enhanced Edition

123457»

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I would like all the bioware infinity engine games EE'd.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited September 2014
    hmmm I can't wait personally. It really depends on what they add and almost as importantly: what they don't add

I personally love the idea, and would really like to see new adventures and quests. I'd almost prefer and Icewind Dale 3 or a game similar in a different location. LOVE Icewind Dale though, and though I probably prefer the BG Trilogy I have actually finished Icewind Dale more times.
  • ShadowHunterShadowHunter Member Posts: 143
    Although I've never played IWD much and I didn't find it as entertaining as BG, I still voted yes because I'd love to try it again. To be honest even if I didn't like IWD I'd vote 'yes' just for the people who like or love IWD
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    This will be the first time I play the first IWD, so I can look forward to it this time.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

The poll worked! Quick, change it to another game and they'll do that too!

Would you like to play PongEE?
    Will there be new NPCs?
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

Would you like to play PongEE?
    You know, one of my fav games on the good old Amiga is some Pong-clone with flashy graphics, explosions, powerups and nice music. So Pong:EE might not be a bad idea.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    mlnevese said:

Moved to Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition Section... A little bit ironic actually :)

Did the pool moved to the thread or the thread moved to the pool? That's a question!
  • CluasCluas Member Posts: 355

Hahahaha ... Yes have anyone made the PST poll yet??
  • LipshennanLipshennan Member Posts: 4
    This game will be epic, cant wait to relive my youth again !!!!!
  • AlextonAlexton Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2014
    Sadly i didnt play either of the IWD games. And last time i got the urge to revisit BG/BG2 i found out that some sneaky (but smart) company had made an updated version.
    Bought them both and is now halfway through BG2 with my fighter/cleric.

Got the urge to try out IWD as well and was about to order the game when i checked into the forum to see if there was any mod support. And guess what, same day they announced IWD:EE.

I'm one happy camper.

• Lynx29Lynx29 Member Posts: 107
    edited September 2014
    I want to IWD:EE, but not away from this team...no new quest/story/location...so, Why do you it? and How long we will wait for a update then?...to repair all bugs
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Lynx29 said:

I want to IWD:EE, but not away from this team...no new quest/story/location...so, Why do you it? and How long we will wait for a update then?...to repair all bugs

There are new quests and items in IWDEE.

• adam77adam77 Member Posts: 8
    Yes
    but no new quest/story/location