Skip to content

What are *your* stats? (What class do you qualify for?)

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited October 2014
    @TheGraveDigger‌ do mean it should be higher cause it was the top 4% or lower because you dropped out of high school?
    lolien
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    11-12 is too low for 127 but 17 is definitely too high.
    jackjackTJ_Hookerlolien

11-12 is too low for 127 but 17 is definitely too high.

I don't really think so. But I don't think 18 is the max. People like Einstein and tesla are probably about 20.
    lolien
  • TheGraveDiggerTheGraveDigger Member Posts: 336
    Southpaw said:

@TheGraveDigger - that would mean, you are probably just "Smart, but lazy"

Uuuuuhhh... I can feel your cold illithid fingers on my brain. STOP IT!

@meagloth‌
    It should be lower... but I really don't think IQ tests are reliable, or maybe I've just got dumber with age. If I did the test now I'd probably be a double digit.
    jackjacklolien
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    meagloth said:

I always feel like I shouldn't be more than 14 or 15 but whenever I google average IQ it tells me I'm the top 2% or something.

An IQ of 127 would be top ~5% for a standard deviation of 16 (e.g. Stanford-Binet test) or top ~4% for a standard deviation of 15 (e.g. Wechsler test).

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx
    lolien

@meagloth If you want to be all sciency about it, the normalized IQ distribution is a gaussian with mean = 100 and StDev = 15. Hence, it looks like this

The 3d6 of DnD approximates a gaussian (but is obviously discrete) with mean = 10.5 and StDev = 2.96 Hence, IQ 130 would correspond to 16.42 in DnD, and 17 for 127 is obviously too high. And yes, 12 is too low.

*fixed an error

Ok, that sound about right. And to be fair, 16.4 is not that far from 17.
    lolien
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    According to that test I am:
    STR:16
    INT:13
    WIS:14
    DEX:15
    CON:10
    CHR:10

Not bad for a Pnp character really, just no magic for me. Also some of those questions are crazy, nobody runs at top speed for 5 minutes.
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovlolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited October 2014
    ... INTELLLIGENCE FAIL IN THIS POST... PLEASE SEE BELOW...

Post edited by Anduin on
    jackjackJuliusBorisovlolien[Deleted User]
  • SionaSiona Member Posts: 79
    My own stats, if I had to be honest:

Str 14
    Dex 10
    Con 12
    Int 14
    Wis 14
    Cha 12
    JuliusBorisovlolienjackjack
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Strength 8, Intelligence 13, Wisdom 11, Dexterity 16, Constitution 15, Charisma 15

Took the test from that one AngelFire website.

Strength, I'm sooort of having trouble agreeing with, only because my job requires a decent amount of heavy lifting and, well, strength. I'm lifting things a hell of a lot heavier than some paltry thirty-five pounds!

Intelligence, yeah. I tested "above adult average" when I was in the Fourth Grade. I'm already smarter than that Xylarthen dude, and I'm great at remembering things.

Wisdom, yep. I've got a little more compassion than common sense, at times. Also, I am so a case of baggage and feelings clouding my judgement. I don't usually let it affect things, but that will happen, sometimes. At least I'm aware that I'm a terrible hypocrite!

Dexterity...I'd actually probably lower it a point or so. I had a lot of inner ear infections when I was a baby, and that sort of screwed my sense of balance. I can not ride a bicycle, and when other people just sort of hold on to things to maintain stability, I hold on for dear life. I am constantly leaning on things. But, like, I've got good reflexes...

Constitution, yep. I've survived some pretty nasty infections. I'm also, like, next to impossible to sedate. :'D
    -I might argue that it should be a little lower, because I have a very, very nasty intolerance to Gluten, and processed foods will make me feel like I've swallowed hot iron for days. Also, alcohol goes right to my head! :3

Charisma, if we were using the Player's Option thing, I would so be more Attractiveness than Leadership. I mean, I've actually found myself to be pretty capable when instructing others, but I feel that I'm much prettier than I am leadership material. I'll let somebody much less attractive be Angel. I get to be, uhh, Fred: Adorable and intelligent, but with only mildly decent leadership abilities. Also kind of scary, and eats like they might have worms.
    JuliusBorisovlolienrufus_hobart
    edited October 2014
    :( Sorry @Quartz‌ . Are you the only one? Can anyone else see it? May need to change some settings...

EDIT: gonna have to fold and do it. One YouTube account to be created...

EDIT EDIT: DONE!
    Post edited by Anduin on
    QuartzlolienJuliusBorisov
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Anduin said:

:( Sorry @Quartz‌ . Are you the only one? Can anyone else see it? May need to change some settings...

Also unable¬
    JuliusBorisovjackjacklolienCrevsDaak
  • LeonLeon Member Posts: 83
    I got :

STR:17
    INT:14
    WIS:16
    DEX:11
    CON:7
    CHR:12

train 6 times a week for 6 years so str is not issue. int is too high for my taste as i was really bad student. I only learn what i like. Wisdom maybe high for my age. Dex. expected higher(not jugler but have some xp in martial arts).
    Con is extremly low like Sharteel.. maybe i cant drink much but i think thats bad indication of how high is your con. When i used to smoke herb and drink beer i rarely got drunk. My body now is just not used to it.
    ChR fits well.
    If i could write my own stat:
    STR 17(18 being the highest NATURALLY possible aka no growth hormones).
    Dex: 13(fast but nothing special.
    Con: 14(normal for my age,weight etc)
    Int: 12 (lift weight more then read books)
    Wis: 15 (having spend my time asking question and self exploring)
    Char: 12 (Physically attractive\intimidiating but when open my mouth i lose audiance(INT)

Class i would go for.. BODYBUILDER :)

I guess i would be the street cleaner- picking heavy S corpses after some adventures came over..
    Marl was pretty heavy, just as the other 30 guys those adventures killed in the last month - sickly they took their scalps- who does that to a person?

FinneousPJrufus_hobartlolien
    Quartz said:

Anduin said:

gonna have to fold and do it. One YouTube account to be created...

I'm so sorry. I would never pressure a friend into doing that.
    Like twitter, they will never stop emailing you.
    Quartz
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @CrevsDaak LOL, yeah you're ridiculously good with language in general. You've picked up on the very self-contradictary English language quite well.
    CrevsDaakjackjackJuliusBorisovlolien
    edited October 2014
    CrevsDaak said:

I got these stats on the test @Moomintroll‌ posted:
    [...]
    INT = 18
    [...]

You can't get 18 INT on that test. The highest option gives 17.
    Post edited by TJ_Hooker on
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    edited October 2014
    The test above:
    Str: 14
    Dex: 8
    Con: 13
    Int: 14
    Wis: 16
    Cha: 16

Wizards of the Coast quiz(last year - also said I was a level 2 ranger):
    Strength: 15
    Dexterity: 13
    Constitution: 15
    Intelligence: 15
    Wisdom: 14
    Charisma: 11

For char, judge for yourself, my avatar is me. :p
    JuliusBorisov
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    you broke the test, @meagloth@! ;-)
    edited October 2014
    Your int is 18 on my screen. @meagloth
    edited October 2014
    Huh, out of curiosity I had selected the highest option in the Intelligence section and got a 17. I'm wonderting what else effects the INT score then.

Edit: derp, didn't see part 2 of the INT section
    Post edited by TJ_Hooker on
    Oooh! Proof for the strength!

*Looks for Dwarf tossing and Chedder Cheese Chase clips*
    edited October 2014
    @Anduin
    21 dexterity would be like those monk kids in China/Nepal that can bend every possible way.
    23 charisma would be like Aphrodite.
    18 int is a rocket scientist
    18 con is a world heavyweight ufc fighter

Quizzes can't accurately determine my strength though as I'm able to push a 1 ton truck up an incline by myself yet haven't worked out beyond everyday lifting for 4 years. I know that because I did it when one stalled in the drive through, which is on a slight slope. :p