Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I agree with @Heindrich although I think that the original story where she dies in Spellhold would have been even better. First Irenicus messes with your best friend's mind, then he makes her be arrested and finally he kills her. This would certainly put anyone in a murderous predisposition...
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Heindrich said:

Tresset said:

They are both kind of idiots to assume that you are not a threat just because you have no soul...

Ah villains... ever complacent.

Irencus and Bohdi are such amateurs... if I were a villain, I'd surely make sure that the hero was actually dead, and I won't send my minions in waves of gradually increasing competence, or leave convenient equipment scattered throughout my dungeons...

I'm not lawful evil, I promise!
    At least he has the sense not to give you the traditional "villain's exposition".
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,265
    edited March 2015
    And besides, had they killed of Imoen I would probably have been so disgusted (just like, from what I hear, most people are with ME3's ending) that I doubt I would have ever played BG2 and I probably wouldn't be here on the forums at all... You wouldn't want that now, would you? ;)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,265

Heindrich said:

Tresset said:

They are both kind of idiots to assume that you are not a threat just because you have no soul...

Ah villains... ever complacent.

Irencus and Bohdi are such amateurs... if I were a villain, I'd surely make sure that the hero was actually dead, and I won't send my minions in waves of gradually increasing competence, or leave convenient equipment scattered throughout my dungeons...

I'm not lawful evil, I promise!
    I think you'll like the Evil Overlord List in the unlikely case you don't know it already. :smile:
    @Montresor_SP I almost died laughing.
  • MaconaMacona Member Posts: 70
    No no no no. Most cases of rule zero I've seen have just been examples of lazy GMing. You shouldn't invalidate a player's action just because you didn't plan for it.

(Unless they're obviously cheating or exploiting broken rules, eg; Pun-Pun )