Skip to content

You know it's a normal day in the forum when...

Comments

• GreenWyvernGreenWyvern Member Posts: 247
    edited March 2015

Here, I'll fix it!

[CONTEXT IF NECESSARY: Spyder's image is broken on my computer, so I reuploaded the image onto imgur. If you see the image twice, I'm sorry for the inconvenience!]
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    deltago said:

160. @Heindrich posts something that is considered evil then proclaims he is not even though he is blinking bright red with detect evil activated.

@deltago That would be this I assume...
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Tresset said:

deltago said:

160. @Heindrich posts something that is considered evil then proclaims he is not even though he is blinking bright red with detect evil activated.

deltago That would be this I assume...
    Among others.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    There were others? Where?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @skinnydragon The first thing to know is if the people going to the pub are even close to wherever you are on the planet :)
  • skinnydragonskinnydragon Member Posts: 110
    As we found out during the mass stalking @wubble isn't too far away and it was his comment that got me thinking that so
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    @skinnydragon I was just about to say that, also I always have ID with me incase someone else is generous enough to buy.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    166. There's a fast-flowing thread about "mathematical quandaries" and although you understand only 10% of what is written there you still respect the participants for arguing in the way Platon would approve.
  • supposedlysupposedly Member Posts: 206
    This genius.
  • supposedlysupposedly Member Posts: 206

This genius.

*is
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    *is not!