Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @meagloth, ROFLMAO. I wish I could give that post all three of agree, like, and insightful!
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    edited March 2015
    @Tresset, thank you for making me think to be more sensitive to rodent lovers everywhere about not confusing the various indivudals of their species and phyla. All hamsters do *not* look alike, all guinea pigs do *not* look alike, all rats do *not* look alike, all mice do *not* look alike, all squirrels do *not* look alike, etc., etc.

This fact is especially true when one considers the indestructible and invulnerable Great Squirrel of Easthaven in Icewind Dale. No other rodent could possibly compare to its deity, and surely Baervon's companion Chiktikka Fastpaws Himself, often invoked by our beloved maimed avariel Aerie, must bestow blessings upon both the Great Squirrel of Easthaven and the deific rodent Boo, just as Boo bestows His mighty blessings upon Minsc.

So, I take this to mean that Boo smites those who make graven images of false guinea pigs?

Please forgive me my jests, as they are all meant in the spirit of this thread - they are from my most cryptic and rarely seen sense of humor and playfulness, especially intensified when they are not understood.

"We kid in love!" ~ Bill Maher, Real Time
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Sjerrie said:

@Tresset, @BelgarathMTH, Nowhere does it say that our favorite miniature giant space hamster can't have guinnee pigs as friends, right? ;)

That's very insensitive of you, didn't you know that there was a long lasting war between the hamster and the guinea pig kingdom?! The guinea pigs invaded their country and enslaved all of hamster kind! Guinea pigs are indeed and truly *pigs*! FREE THE HAMSTERS!
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    @Empyrial What if it is a Miniature Giant Space Guinea Pig?
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811