Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

so uh hello, and a question

So first hi to anyone reading, name is greg and I spent far too much of my life playing the original bg, so I'm not exactly new to it. I always enjoyed playing single class characters but recently I've been inclined to dual class, and mutli a bit as well. My question is what happens to hp when you dual? I had heard it wasn't supposed to change, but my fighter has about 130 or so, and I dual him up without loosing any, but if I try to export him it sets hp to a little over 50, I'm assuming this is a bug, as an aside I do have keeper EE, mostly for messing with race restrictions on multi and dual-classing.

Like I said though despite putting literally years of my life into the original game I have not actually tried to dual or multi class before.

WilburMusignykcwise

Comments