Skip to content

What is beamdog waiting for now ?

2»

Comments

• BladesBlades Member Posts: 167

elminster said:

Personally I'm waiting for pizza.

Its not related to the game release or any new info being released about the game. I'm just actually waiting for pizza :)

Now I want some Gino's East... :wink:
    ChiTown said what?! Hmmm... Deep dish!
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Great. Now I want Giordano's and Willington Pizza.
  • HekatoncheiresHekatoncheires Member Posts: 9
    There's some great pizza around Chicago but I dont quite understand the appeal of deep dish. Kinda blech.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437

There's some great pizza around Chicago but I dont quite understand the appeal of deep dish. Kinda blech.

Some are too bready. That's not good. A good Chicago-style pizza has a thin, flaky crust, it just goes up the sides of the deep dish pan. The cheese (which is right above the dough) provides the structure of the pie. If you're in Chicago, go to Lou Malnati's and get a Chicago Classic. Your taste buds will thank you!

Sorry, I'm derailing this thread... :smile:

I'll stop now...
  • VyrulisseVyrulisse Member Posts: 108
    They should release more concept art of The Shining Lady. I think I'm in love already... this... this is going to be a problem when the game comes out. :P
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

Daralon87 said:

Nimran said:

@elminster is the pizza there yet?

No These four green Ninjas has stolen it yet, and elmister is trying to catch them... but he is a bumbling magician in debt by age.
    "Do not meddle with the pizzas of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."
    Pizzas are absolutely unable to feel anger having evolved way past these low feelings :)
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    mlnevese said:

Daralon87 said:

Nimran said:

@elminster is the pizza there yet?

No These four green Ninjas has stolen it yet, and elmister is trying to catch them... but he is a bumbling magician in debt by age.
    "Do not meddle with the pizzas of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."
    Pizzas are absolutely unable to feel anger having evolved way past these low feelings :)
    Are you sure? I've known some pizzas that were a bit... crusty. :sunglasses:
    That was fantastic, it made me laugh. Thank you. :)
  • HekatoncheiresHekatoncheires Member Posts: 9
    I did lou malnatti's once. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Some friends ordered lou malnatti's for my birthday then. More nope.

Gastrointestinal disaster. Nope nope nope to Nope-istan.
  • DetroitRedWings25DetroitRedWings25 Member Posts: 244
    edited August 2015
    Personally I find Chicago area/style pizza pretty low end ingredients wise and this is coming from a chef. I can find much better pizza right here in my local area.

On topic however cant wait for SoDS hope it comes out sooner rather than later, currently in the process of another BGEE play through in anticipation :)
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Isn't the point of pizza to consume it with alcohol, so you are too drunk to tell how cheep and nasty the ingredients are?
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    Fardragon said:

Isn't the point of pizza to consume it with alcohol, so you are too drunk to tell how cheep and nasty the ingredients are?

I had never heard/read that before but thank you for giving me a brand new excuse.
  • Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    edited August 2015
    Are someone at the same time playing "Pizza Connection" or "Pizza Tycoon"?
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Fardragon said:

It's also not too offensive when coming back up. :)
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Fardragon said:

Where do you buy your pizza from so I never ever order from there.
    Pizza and Chocolate Milk is the answer. Trust me.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2015
    Fardragon said:

Only if its from Pizza Pizza (or whatever other low quality pizza chains there are in the world).
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Are we there yet? No? Goes back under rock.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    THAT is how you derail a thread with skill and grace. :)

I'll go back under my rock too.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    elminster said:

Fardragon said:

Only if its from Pizza Pizza (or whatever other low quality pizza chains there are in the world).
    Or any takeaway pizza joint near a uni in Great Britain.