Skip to content

Which plot event do you feel most likely will happen in SoD? Place yer bets!

AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
We all knew that Luke and Liea were twins.

That Dr. Malcolm Crowe was dead.

That Tyler Durden and the narrator were the same person.

So... What do you think is the most likely event to occur in SoD?

P.S. This totally for fun... Although, I reckon I have hit the nail close to the mark with some...
  1. Which plot event do you feel most likely will happen in SoD? Place yer bets!35 votes
    1. The Sarevock you killed in the temple was in fact a doppleganger of incredible power, so powerful he in fact turned into lava and dripped into the temples basement (incidently full of nice statues) to recover. In SoD you not only need to kill Sarevok, who actually escaped the Duchal palace using a mislead spell, but the primal doppleganger ooze (that is incidently creating more dopplegangers...)
        2.86%
    2. Xan and Branwen die. Their shades forever haunting the Duchal palace to tutor and guide those beginning their adventuring career... Xan was doomed, but Branwen tried to save him *sob*
        8.57%
    3. Even though you have skill points in every other weapon, you somehow spear a dragon using a spear...
      14.29%
    4. Neera falls in love with They marry in a beautiful wooden gazebo decorated with bluebells and bloodroot. Unfortunately, Neera, suffers a wildsurge, whilst casting Invisibilty 10" Radius, causes everyone to forget the whole affair. feels lucky to profit from selling two gold rings that suddenly appeared...
        0.00%
    5. Not only will undead appear heavily in the game, but mummies will shamble free... FREE! (Not like I haven't put in enough demands *cough* subtle hints...
        5.71%
    6. A humble looking gazebo within the Duchal palace is actually the entrance way to hell the underdark.
      17.14%
    7. Coran is chased by the flaming fist to hand over child maintenance monies owed. Coran leaves the party but rejoins soon after through an illicit liaison that results in twins...
      11.43%
    8. Viconia gets sunburnt and turns purple. Things get awkward between herself and who is ordered to apply ointment... Luckily, Rassad, who is good with his hands, steps in to save the day! The two become good buddies insisting the whole spat between Selune and Shar is simple sibling rivalry...
      14.29%
    9. Dynahier realises that all Bhaalspawns are dangerous... Realising that she must destroy and Imoen, she searches for powerful individuals who could help her. After organising the ambush... And further procrastination of the worst kind, she realises her error. She throws herself in front of Minsc to save him from what appears to be certain death... Polymorphed into a squirrel she lives still with her shame... So if you ever see a guilty looking squirrel... maybe... just maybe...
      11.43%
    10. Imoen kisses with full on tongues after a dare from Alora... (Ooh Errr Missus!) Imoen reveals to that she can see dead people. Alora tries to help with Imoen's increasingly fragile mental state, but unfortunately realise that she is in fact dead. Meanwhile a Ghast, forever summoned to so called fight clubs by Tiax, suddenly realises that he and Tiax are the same person...
      14.29%
[Deleted User]lolienJuliusBorisovbooinyoureyeskcwise

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Sob... I placed the word CHARNAME between > < so just put your own name in the places where a name should be put... Unless anyone knows how to edit the poll choices...

Also the last one is bound to happen... It has happened before!
    lolienkcwise
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Actually, this option is the easiest way to explain him leaving the party.
    lolienJuliusBorisovbooinyoureyeskcwise
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited September 2015
    Shandyr said:

*Shandyr disapproves of misspelling Dynaheir's name (-10)*

Noooooo ! Least I can spell Jaheara correctly...

EDIT: Plus I cannot edit the poll options... Unless a moderator can... @elminster ? Buddy? Could ya 'elp out another ancient wizard please?
    lolien[Deleted User]kcwisejackjack
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    This answers so many questions. But that Sarevock buddy is not that incredible, it can't even copy Sarevok name properly.
    JuliusBorisovkcwise
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Sorry, @Anduin. You have my support at least.
    booinyoureyeskcwiselolienAnduin
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    There must be a reason for the name of the game of course.
    kcwiselolienAnduin
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Actually... I believe that particular gazebo is the child of a disguised hammock who fell in love with a sunshade.
    kcwiselolienAnduin
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Amberion said:

Don't be ridiculous. It's not a spear, it's a lance. God.

Siege of Dragonlance! Wait... wasn't that another setting entirely?
    kcwiseAnduinJuliusBorisov
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    This totally has to happen so that I can hear Xan say "Death is so hollow." :)
    AnduinJuliusBorisovjackjack
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Anduin said:

@elminster ? Buddy? Could ya 'elp out another ancient wizard please?

Ancient? Ancient! I'm not ancient. I'm well aged!

But unfortunately I can't edit poll options.
    lolienJuliusBorisovAnduinNonnahswriter
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Amberion said:

Don't be ridiculous. It's not a spear, it's a lance. God.

Where I come from we call a pointy stick a pointy stick.
    JuliusBorisovAnduinlolien