Skip to content

Let's have some conceptual fun!!

Let's have some conceptual fun fun and possibly annoy some fan boys while we are at it. So the idea is to take abilities, skills, items, or powers from one multiverse and give them to a character, race, or creature in DnD or BG. Then discuss whether they are over powered, underpowered, or no real change.

Got it, I'll start us off, time to start the hate...

Giving the thu'um to the dragons in DnD. If you look at the it from aaa lore and not gameplay perspective, I don't see any real limit it. It's a magic that materializes the very words being spoken.I still want to see what will happen if they shouted, "Die, All, Mortals"

Give the 12 talisman's of shendu to a male Drow, or a Dragonborn... Watch the fireworks go!

Give Drizzt either soul caliber or soul edge.

You may hate me now.
semiticgoddessJuliusBorisov

Comments

• brusbrus Member Posts: 944
    Take Star wars.
    Boo is a jedi master and Minsc a padawan. Boo has built himself a witty talking lightsaber Lilacor and they three are going for brave adventures.
    JuliusBorisovBelgarathMTHSkatan
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    @brus
    That would be overkill in bsldurs gate man lmao.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    A 100% chameleon suit as in Oblivion.

The Quake Hammer badge from Paper Mario.

Telekinesis from Bioshock.

The Song of Healing from Majora's Mask.

Put those together and you can do anything.
    JuliusBorisov
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    Give Jon Irenicus Batman's plot armor.
    semiticgoddessJuliusBorisov
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    DBZ: Give Minsc and Boo the Kamehameha. Boo can go Super Saiyan. Minsc can't because he's bald.

Marvel: Noober is Multiple Man. Xzar is Galactus.
    JuliusBorisov
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    edited November 2015

Giving the thu'um to the dragons in DnD. If you look at the it from aaa lore and not gameplay perspective, I don't see any real limit it. It's a magic that materializes the very words being spoken.I still want to see what will happen if they shouted, "Die, All, Mortals"

In IWD mages can cast Shout and Great Shout, so that's sort of like that.
    semiticgoddessDragonKingJuliusBorisov