Skip to content

Party rock is in the house tooonight... Grab Khalid 'n everythin'll be alright...

AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
So what party will you start out with, on your epic quest to Dragonspear?

Choose your party and perhaps we will gain insights into your mental preparation, your choice of friends and even your sadomasochistic tendencies.

Only rules I have placed on myself... Because there is only 10 options... Is that there is some kind of link between the NPCs.

Also I will spell names wrong... Just saying...
  1. Party rock is in the house tooonight... Grab Khalid 'n everythin'll be alright...22 votes
    1. A party of Elves: Xan, Coran, Kivan, Baeloth and Viconia. Yes... A team so superior to any of the other teams, you will love to watch them die as they in turn pity your short lifespan...
      18.18%
    2. Shortie Power Gamer Party of Amazingness: Glint Gardnersonson, Quayle, Tiax, (If good Yeslick, Alora or if evil Kagain and Montaron) This party allows a total of 4 gnomes to be under your control... Be careful your monitor does not shatter from the power radiating from such fabulousness...
      13.64%
    3. The dual heritage party: Neera, Dorn, Jaheira, Khalid, Imoen. Elves, Orcs and Gods are big fans of human booty...
      31.82%
    4. The "I fell out with my family and they died 'n' stuff" party: Safana, Imoen, Rassad, Yeslick, Dorn. This party went on to star in a theatrical production of Oliver Twast.
        4.55%
    5. The Party of Naturists: Jaheira, Faldorn, Kivan, Minsc, Mkkhin Grubdoubler. This party would walk around naked if it could, but Jaheira shouting "I would plug it if I had the power!" puts everyone on edge...
        4.55%
    6. Wizards Unite Party: Dynaheir, Edwin, Neera, Xan, Xzar. Would sleep a lot...
        9.09%
    7. Might is Right Party: Rassad, Kagain, Yeslick, Shar-Teel, Montaron. Would never sleep...
        0.00%
    8. Garrick and the Leather Vests: Garrick (Lead vocals), Eldoth (Lead Guitar), Voghiln (on drums), Alora and Skie (Backing vocals)
        9.09%
    9. The "I will turn you into a pin cushion" party: Coran, Kivan, Corwin, Viconia, Imoen. Melee is so uncivilised...
        4.55%
    10. A party of Dwarves: Kagain, Yeslick, Voghiln (honorary), Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey... *Sigh* You made me read drivel again Anduin... DRIVEL! DRIVEL! NOW THATS A DWARF NAME WITH A BEARD YOU CAN TUG ! ! !
        4.55%
JuliusBorisovKamigoroshibrus

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    This was such an obvious choice...
  • OzzyBotkinsOzzyBotkins Member Posts: 396
    The half breeds
    Right now in my present play through consists of
    CHARNAME Human Male neutral good Bard Skald
    Jaheira
    Kalid
    Neera
    Dorn
    Imoen/ Safana
    A shorty group would be my second choice
    Anduin
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    You forgot Dumpy, Gropey and Sleazy.
    AnduinJuliusBorisov
  • CHARNAME
    Kagain
    Montaron
    Tiax
    Edwin
    Xzar

The half mercenary, half psycho team? I'm bad with names
    Anduin
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    SkydogNonnahswriterCluas
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    I pick this in honor of @Vallmyr and because it actually sounds like fun. :)
    AnduinVallmyr
  • SkydogSkydog Member Posts: 111
    bengoshi said:

Lee kinda rules!
    JuliusBorisovAnduinNotabarbiegirl
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    I'm caught between the shorty party and Garrick and the Leather Vests! One one hand we have shorties. On the other hand we have less shorties but also have Bards. This will be a tough decision. . .
    Anduin
    I thought about Eldoth and the Chainmailers... But that name would push them towards death metal...

Garrick and the Leather Vests are a pure glam rock band after the likes of Queen and The Darkness...
    Vallmyr
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    I think, it is gonna end up as:

PC (cleric)
    Ajantis
    Coran
    Imoen
    Neera.
    Quayle

Mums definitely going to do a shorty run though.
    Anduin
  • FaydarkFaydark Member Posts: 279
    I picked Dual Heritage because it's closest to what I normally play with.

Usually, Khalid has an accident in the Friendly Arm Inn and gets stuck on the top floor in a room far from the stairs.

So of course, I have to replace him with someone.. who better than Minsc and Boo! (which technically counts as Dual, right? There are two in one!).

Dorn tags along when he feels like it, but he really doesn't get along well with the rest of us, so he tends to leave us often.
    AnduinNonnahswriter
    deltago said:

Mums definitely going to do a shorty run though.

Anduin 4 @deltago ''s mum xxx
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    The Party of Naturists is the true metal of the Forest!

Tested and approved by M'khiin's wild dancing seal of approval.

... wait, why do I feel that that no one else here plans on partying with the poll's music groups...?
    AnduinJuliusBorisov
  • brusbrus Member Posts: 944
    Magic unleashed...
    Anduin
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    The Food Creature party, including a ferret, groundhog, squirrel, chicken, rabbit, and chinchilla. It should be interesting dealing with bears and other wild animals who are scripted to target Food Creatures.
    JuliusBorisovAnduin
  • ShandoShando Member Posts: 147
    me, solo butt kicking
    Anduin
    I thought about this as a logical team... But there is no I in team... Although you can make a me... And meat...
  • LifatLifat Member Posts: 353
    On my current bgee playthrough, poor Khalid made the mistake of accidentally walking into my sword that was unfortunately at throat height, so my party looks like this:

Charname (F/M/T)
    Imoen
    Neera
    Minsc
    Jaheira
    Dorn
  • WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
    Honestly I finished Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition with an Evil party (Dwarf Cleric of Talos, Dorn, Shar-Teel, Viconia, Baeloth and Tiax). Although I want to do a play-through of my 'traditional' party lead by a Good Half-Elf Ranger or F/M or F/M/T Guy and have Minsc + Damsel, 'some healer', possibly also have Coran in there somewhere and then the last spot is either a 'stealer guy' or 'novelty dude'.

Is my 'traditional party' kinda like your 'traditional' party?
  • WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
    Who is your party's 'stealer guy' and 'novelty dude'?
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356

Is my 'traditional party' kinda like your 'traditional' party?

I deliberately use many different combinations to keep it interesting, and I don't really regard any of them as my "traditional party".

However, certainly I ran one rather like your traditional party a while ago - led by a Good Half-Elf Cleric/Ranger, with Minsc & Dynaheir, and Coran, and Yeslick as "some healer" ...

Who is your party's 'stealer guy' and 'novelty dude'?

... and I had Imoen as "stealer guy" (although I don't think Li'l Sis qualifies as a "novelty dude").