Skip to content

BGII:EE Compatible Mod List

Comments

• superluccixsuperluccix Member Posts: 76
    edited September 2015
    Not sure if I should be asking here but....did the bg2tweaks mod have anything related to an companion named Hexxat? I just encountered her at this Copper Coronet place. But when I look at her portrait in game shes white with dark blue/purple hair, yet when I google her shes a black woman.

Did I install something in the bg2tweaks mod relating to this? I dont know if I accidentally clicked something to make it an entirely different person

Edit: Ok nvm.....man my Googling skills must suck today. Now I do see the same portrait in game as I do on google. Nvm me.
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    This is a new NPC in the EE edition. Not a mod.
  • billy_pilgrimbilly_pilgrim Member Posts: 132
    Do we need to install the g3fixpack at all? if so where, as one of the first mods?
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437

Do we need to install the g3fixpack at all? if so where, as one of the first mods?

No.
  • DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
    Yasraena download is broken ;_;
  • ggal2006ggal2006 Member Posts: 4
    but how do u instal all those mods i have tryed and it isnt work like the old bg and no one explians how to download on pc...
  • animecrisisanimecrisis Member Posts: 12
    The Chosen of Mystra site is down. Anyone have the MODS? If you do upload them to fileshare!
  • DregothofTyrDregothofTyr Member Posts: 229
    Does anyone know why shsforums are down? I can't download any of the mods.
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    Hi i am trying to find a mod that i once had that gave portraits to NPCs that don't join you.

Does anyone have the mod that can share it or a working link to it?

regards
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    edited October 2015
    @Ryofu - I'm guessing it's this one you're trying to find: https://kerzenburg.baldurs-gate.eu/downloads.php?id=69

I don't think it works with the EE-games though.
  • DregothofTyrDregothofTyr Member Posts: 229
    Does anyone know if the Item Pack v1.8 Mod here is compatible with EE?
  • DEAF_GARGULADEAF_GARGULA Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    If I want to re-do the BG2Tweak mod, will I have to first uninstall and reinstall every prior mod?
  • cognoscentuscognoscentus Member Posts: 65
    All mods after BG2tweaks will need to be uninstalled and reinstalled, but WEIDU does it automatically.
  • eldarioneldarion Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2015
    Please, add "Gerris BGT NPC Portraits" (https://kerzenburg.baldurs-gate.eu/downloads.php?id=69) to the list. It works similar to the famous "Minor NPC Portraits for IWDEE" (https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/37001/mod-minor-npc-portraits-for-iwdee). It adds (currently) more than 3350 portaits to "speakable" NPC characters.

I tried the latest version (v3.0) and it works perfectly on BG2EE.

Below is the Introduction of the mod, from the readme (it's in very bad english, but you can get the ideia)

========================

The big world of Baldurs big world gets finally even more beautiful! It one expects you new game experience, because many important characters of the big world have her own portrait !!! Now!!!

This mod lays no claim to completeness and therefore is enlarged steadily! If so a character should not have any picture, then this will be improved at the next versions.

Value was done it at this modification to avoid double pictures, as well as not insisting to change pictures of NSC-Mods. A Saerileth, Auren Aseph, or a Tsujatha remain unchanged that way in her portraits.

Only NPCs which are Quest-relevant got pictures. This makes the conversation more colourful and the gamers can play a little easier. For example little Wellyn in the graveyard district.
    He has now a picture of a small boy, thanks the help of Leonardo Watson.

No pictures got normal passengers or gaming figures, these only for the decorating of the game serve, have to do nothing with Quests or have otherwise to say nothing important thing.

Value was done it at the character images that they also match the respective characters quite special. Bad characters have evil facial expressions mostly, too, while good characters can be recognized obviously.
    Gaylan Bayle e.g. has to do with the shadow thieves, comes with his vote and his behaviour quite friendly over here anyway. He is nevertheless brought also a little. If you see the picture, you know what I mean.
    Pictures of celebrities were most embarrassingly avoided unless they were already installed in various mods (a Sean Connery is included in the mod "secret of bonehill"). We have left this one natural.
    One sees a character portrait, which one George Clooney or Heidi Klum shows, usually leads this to confusions and disrupts the game fun, for example.

Manga-pictures or drawing styles which not fit to the Baldurs Gate world, are also avoided.

Some pictures from the BG1 NPC project also were taken. Many thanks to the modders, because this mod has taken me only to the idea.

And now much fun with a coloured world of Baldur's Gate!

• Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    Does anyone know if there is a planned release of the Nalia romance with ToB content? I remember that I really liked the romance but then it abruptly ended as there was not yet any ToB content which of course rubbed me the wrong way a bit...
  • SorgbladSorgblad Member Posts: 2
    Hello, is there any chance of Neh'taniel port? I would love to see our wraith folk back in action... If needed, I have still 2.73 version in my pc.
  • Ghost322Ghost322 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2015
    I had some character mods running ok, then there was apparently an update and when I encounter a mod character all their conversations say INVALID and a number. they'll still run if I guesss the correct line and Branwen still gets her name right while Yasreans and Sarileth are called Invalid. I'm running a steam account if that's where the update was..I want to know if anyone else has had similar problems. I'm running Windows 10 but this started before I installed it.
    Post edited by Ghost322 on
  • ManfredosanManfredosan Member Posts: 1
    i guys, give it a mod the delete the Racial Restrictions for romance? and EE compatible?
  • KivanKivan Member Posts: 159
    Ghost322 said:

I had some character mods running ok, then there was apparently an update and when I encounter a mod character all their conversations say INVALID and a number. they'll still run if I guesss the correct line and Branwen still gets her name right while Yasreans and Sarileth are called Invalid. I'm running a steam account if that's where the update was..I want to know if anyone else has had similar problems. I'm running Windows 10 but this started before I installed it.

I found the same problem and had to reinstall the mods. It had something to do with different language set while installing different mods; so be sure to have always the same language option.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

i guys, give it a mod the delete the Racial Restrictions for romance? and EE compatible?

BG2 Tweaks
  • Ghost322Ghost322 Member Posts: 7
    Kivan said:

Ghost322 said:

I found the same problem and had to reinstall the mods. It had something to do with different language set while installing different mods; so be sure to have always the same language option.
    I'll try that again, and see if it works but I did uninstall and re-install before, just not sure I did all the mods.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Hey, I was wondering would it be possible to make a seperate list for mods that are not just compatable with EE but also at new stuff to it? Like all of the mods I tried so far had no content regarding the new stuff which makes me sad :(
  • Does anyone know if there are plans to make The Darkest Day, Shadows Over Soubar, Hard Times, and Tortured Souls BG2 EE compatible?
  • agb1agb1 Member Posts: 249

Does anyone know if there are plans to make The Darkest Day, Shadows Over Soubar, Hard Times, and Tortured Souls BG2 EE compatible?

TDD - Yes; @shadowlich is waiting for permission from author to release an update: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/4841/the-darkest-day#latest

SoS - Nothing mentioned about EE in the mod's forum on SHS: http://www.shsforums.net/forum/195-shadows-over-soubar/

Hard Times - Author seemed willing in 2012 but no updates since: http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php?topic=28242.0

TS - Nothing mentioned about EE in the mod's forum on PPG: http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showforum=77
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    good to get an updated list with available mods that are EE compatible. waiting for SOD but want to do a modded EE playthrough after
  • biffyclangerbiffyclanger Member Posts: 216
    Are these mods compatible with 1.3? I tried unfinished business and a few thing got messed up...
  • agb1agb1 Member Posts: 249
    @biffyclanger Yes. Consider using BiG World Setup (https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/44476/tool-big-world-setup-bws-mod-manager-for-baldurs-gate-enhanced-edition-trilogy-for-windows) or at least use the BiG World Fixpack (https://github.com/BiGWorldProject/BiG-World-Fixpack) after extracting all the mods you plan to use but before running their installers. These projects are updated frequently to solve the latest known issues.
  • biffyclangerbiffyclanger Member Posts: 216
    Cool thx, so many mods making my head spin lol.
  • catch6229catch6229 Member Posts: 29
    Is there any way to update the original posting with all the available mods? The last update i see on list 1 is updated in December of 2013. Or perhaps to just publish a new post that shows all the total available mods? Or is this available on a previous page of this thread? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.