Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,456
    Welp, bought the collector's edition. IT IS DONE!
    justfeelinathomeBelgarathMTHkaguana
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745

The Collector's Edition has a lot of things, though none of the extras you mentioned: BGEE/SOD on disc, BG, BGEE, and SOD soundtracks, dice in dice bag, dragon amulet, printed manuals, silver coin, and cloth map off the top of my head.

The Digital Deluxe Edition has digital copies of SOD and the soundtracks.

Thank you @Amber_Scott . Awesome! I am definitely collecting the collectors edition!

And Phil doesn't have hair.

But... He has eyebrows...

AND I WANT THEM!

*Anduin creeps himself out self combusting, never to raise the topic again*
    rorikonSouthpaw
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Everybody's off preordering SoD... and here I am, working (kinda). :tired_face:
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • CendarCendar Member Posts: 27
    Well now we need an official word about when the upgrade with the new UI/spells/items etc will be added to BGEE so that those of us who want that full sense of continuity can start prepping characters... Any idea when that might be @Dee, @Amber_Scott, @AndrewFoley or @PhillipDaigle ? :)
    FlashburnBelgarathMTH
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Okay, home from work, gonna preorder the collector's edition aaaaaand...

ERROR: 500: THE WORLD MAY BE ENDING

OR I BROKE SOMETHING

Well... damn.
    Anduin
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    @Nimran
    This is going to sound ironic because of your...fascination with cookies, but if you're using Firefox like me, try clearing your cookies from beamdog's site. Just the normal site, not the ones from here (forums.beamdog.com). That got me through the Error 500.
    lolienBelgarathMTH
  • MonkeyLungsMonkeyLungs Member Posts: 44
    Cendar said:

Well now we need an official word about when the upgrade with the new UI/spells/items etc will be added to BGEE so that those of us who want that full sense of continuity can start prepping characters... Any idea when that might be @Dee, @Amber_Scott, @AndrewFoley or @PhillipDaigle ? :)

Agree!

I recently made four characters. I keep playing through Cadlekeep running out and punching that bear then exiting the game and deleting the saves. I got my characters exported though before their grisly doom. I just don't want to start until it's all systems go.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    I want those die.
    Just can't afford the collector's edition though :frowning:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    KamigoroshirorikonAdulJuliusBorisov
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    The Troll Clown, Troll Mills and the notorious Troll Bank Forest ! ! !

... wait, since when are trolls bankers? :confused:
    [Deleted User]lolienJuliusBorisov
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    KamigoroshiJuliusBorisov
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    On a closer look, I see the cloth map is rather incomplete: Seawatcher Tower, Cloakwood Mines, Bandit Camp, Gullykin, Ulcaster and Ulgoth's Beard are all missing locations.
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    You could argue that it wasn't in the bandits best interest to have their secret camps location pinpointed by a map. Maybe they bribed the cartographer? :tongue:
    Kamigoroshi[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • downloaddownload Member Posts: 25
    Southpaw said:

Oh wow. Pre-ordered.
    Now I'll have to abandon all my BG2 runs with the characters I carried through BGEE to do BG:SoD with them and then RE-START BG2EE AGAIN!
    OMG, such a hassle.

...end of March can't come early enough! :smiley:

Agreed. I've actually been holding off on playing BG II for the first time since I fumbled around with it 14 years ago. I've had a save ready to go since the end of last year.
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    I would like to buy a hardcopy of the manuals at some point in the future. I think it would be nice if the store sold some of the items separately from the game/collectors edition. I'd pay extra plus shipping if need be. I just like paper to read rather than a digital version.
    ronaldo
  • SikorskySikorsky Member Posts: 402
    Just bought Collectors edition. I've got other e-mail on Beamdog account then on forum, will I get a badge?
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    i would like to have an option to buy more modest collectors edition. 130 dollars + shipping costs to europe is simply to expensive for me. Would be awesome if i could purchase game with for example only map etc
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Did you see a word "coupon" when you were ordering?

Something tells me that today's prizes in the livestream will include keys - or "coupons" for free SoD copies. Just imagine! What if they offer the Collector's Edition?!
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    what time ( europe) is this stream? iam afraid i will be working this time
    isgorath1
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    wojtek said:

what time ( europe) is this stream? iam afraid i will be working this time

6 PM GMT, 7 PM CET, 8 PM EET
    justfeelinathome
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    Let's see if this time around I get twitch to give me more than audio and chat plus a different still image each time I refresh the page! :lol: Do we know if this will be the final stream before the release?

@AstroBryGuy

The text on the page is incorrect and will be adjusted.

The Steam version of SoD will support Windows, Mac and Linux at launch, on March 31st.
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/714961/#Comment_714961

How about the Beamdog version, @AlexT ?
    AstroBryGuyQbertJairyannalolien
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    edited March 2016
    I hope this makes them rethink limited print run because I just can't afford it at the moment..
    JuliusBorisovBelgarathMTHFlashburnlolien