Skip to content

Forum Badges and Points

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Adaram Thanks!
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    @LadyRhian aye, great work Dungeon Mistress.
    @Tr_ond The Tomb of Horrors is almost over, but you could join the next, low-level module, if you want. :) It isn't nearly as "Boom! You Die!" Not at all.
    Tr_ond
    edited September 2012
    @LadyRhian I think i have to stay clear for the sake of everyone else`s sanity, I tend to act before thinking if i get a "good idea", or think of something funny. Like when i completely ruined the horror survival mood in a tense session by armouring my privates with the skin of a goblins ear to have sexy time with a zombie.. I also random a lot , which is why i`ve mostly kept to my own thread ;)
    But i thank you for your offer.
    Post edited by Tr_ond on
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    @LadyRhian : maybe you could add the pictures for every single badge on the first post? I can help you sort out the urls of all the badges if you wished to.
    @Cheesebelly Ugh. If you could put them into HTML format for me (I am not certain of how to do it correctly), I could do that. I am not very literate in html. I only know the text-changing ones for certain.
    Changed it. A Thousand Thanks, Cheesebelly!
    @Cheesebelly very nice work.
    CrevsDaak
  • Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    edited September 2012
    I just realized your avatar starts glowing if you have at least 5 likes/agrees/insightfuls. Is this new or am I just blind?
    And why doesn't it work with opening posts?
    Fake_Sketch
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749

You can either like, agree or give an insightful to a post, you cannot combine two of them. Even though sometimes I wish I could agree and like a post, since it can be true in both cases.

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that.

Sophia
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    FIND YOUR BG:EE BADGES INSIDE SPECIALLY MARKED CHIP PACKETS! GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL.
    Fake_Sketch
    Updated again. Team Member is confirmed at 1000 points, and 2500 comments is worth 20 points, not 25.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681

I just realized your avatar starts glowing if you have at least 5 likes/agrees/insightfuls. Is this new or am I just blind?
    And why doesn't it work with opening posts?

Not only that, the font gets bigger! Opening posts already use a bigger font.

edited September 2012
    Might be more to it that going +1 as it`s 24+ hours and 98 likes since i passed 1k, maybe it needs 1.1k oooor maybe there is no 1k likes badge.
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    @Tr_ond

There isn't a badge for 1k agrees, so it might be the same for likes.

@LadyRhian

There's also a Friends of Baldur's Gate badge for people who were part of the old reddit forum.
    @Tanthalas Yep, I confirmed that one from @Bhryaen. Thanks, though!
    edited September 2012
    @Tanthalas Aye, Thought as much after viewing yours and @AndreaColombo`s profile and not finding any 1k agree badges.
    @LadyRhian The 500 likes badge has disappeared from your first post.
    image500 Likes +50 Points
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    Oops, didn't see that one on the list. >.<
    @Tr_ond That's because I don't think I ever had that one. Thanks for helping me add it, though!

@Tanthalas No problem! Now I am wondering if there is a 5000 Comments Badge. ;) And sorry about getting drawn into the Pollyticks/Religyun Cluster**** thread. Some days, it's just hard to tamp down on my "Seriously, dude?!" Responses.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited September 2012
    I think they fixed the delay on forum badges... I got a notification for my 500 comments badge as soon as I clicked "Post Comment"
    @mlnevese Nah, I just got the 25 Likes badge immediately after getting my 26th. Comment badges are different; I remember getting those right away.
    @Jalily I think you're right... Let's assume the forum software is Chaotic Neutral and live with it... I'm almost sure Tiax wrote it :)
    JalilyCrevsDaak
    @minevese Ya little monkey-spanker! ;)
    @LadyRhian Psst...that's an l not an i. :)
    ;D
    The druid in me is offended you're implying I could be spanking an innocent monkey... that's what you both are talking about, right? :)
    CrevsDaak
  • LekianLekian Member Posts: 108
    edited September 2012
    @LadyRhian I have not seen comment on special badge that only two members have.

image Level Up Badge

Don't assign to people, just putting this here so it's in their CDN
    2 people have earned this badge.
    Most recent recipients
    Blaze August 1
    ScottBrooks July 31

http://forum.baldursgate.com/badge/lvlup

Edit: I do not know what CDN stands for
    Hmmm... I'm gonna have to ask them! :)
  • ego1steego1ste Member Posts: 88
    @Adram i could be a beta tester to see the game before anyone else , who needs points if you can test/play bg:ee :D