Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

Comments

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Well if someone from Beamdog wants to slip a GOG user the beta under the virtual table, I'd be happy to post all the things to here and Redmine.
    RodrianJuliusBorisovGrammarsalad
  • ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
    Hero of a Thousand Faces
    4mzRU7E.jpg

Penguins, Rectangles, and Fruit
    mk8vHjI.jpg
    Adulcmk24RodrianJuliusBorisov
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    Over-Achievers Anonymous

Tried again today and got to 98% but I can't crack Grandmaster. Anyone have any hints?

bvvcfiv905rd.jpg
    AdulJuliusBorisovlolien
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    edited March 2016
    bleusteel wrote: »
    Tried again today and got to 98% but I can't crack Grandmaster. Anyone have any hints?

I got it in the Black Pits. I think you need to have it on your main character, e.g. the character you create in the first slot.

Edit: On that note, how did you guys manage to get Entertained? I've been trying to get it with various characters and on multiple occasions, and it's just not popping. Anyone got a trick?
    Post edited by Adul on
    JuliusBorisovbleusteel
  • MythrinnMythrinn Member Posts: 42
    edited March 2016
    00zim00 wrote: »
    I really REALLY hope more people post on here. There are ALOT of Milestones that would be amazing to implement!

Maybe Beamdog should send out an email to there list with a link here saying "Join in on the fun" or something more creative to get people in here, also will help with bug reports :p. Could also help promote the up coming SoD.

Or if beamdog is nice maybe we can get all the Milestone anyways ;)

If Beamdog wants to slip in some betas to dedicated users who purchased direct from Beamdog for their own Beta (I don't support Steam or GOG), I would be more than happy to participate, test, submit bugs, and contribute to the road to 2.0
    Enilwynlolien
    edited March 2016
    Adul wrote: »
    bleusteel wrote: »

I got it in the Black Pits. I think you need to have it on your main character, e.g. the character you create in the first slot.

Edit: On that note, how did you guys manage to get Entertained? I've been trying to get it with various characters and on multiple occasions, and it's just not popping. Anyone got a trick?

Hmmm, I only tried BP1 with the pre-gen party and imported characters. I'll try one more time with a fresh party. Thanks!

I didn't do anything special for Entertained. I was a cleric/illusionist and had Dorn, Montaron, Edwin and Xan in the party. Low rep.

[edit]
    I just remembered that I also had a dead Xzar in my party. Had to boot him out when Baeloth joined. Maybe try to recruit him with a full party?
    Post edited by bleusteel on
    Adul
    bengoshi wrote: »
    @bleusteel I see your achiements were unlucked at 5:31 AM, 3:54 AM, 3:58 AM.

"You know you've played too much BG when you unlock achiements at night/early in the morning."

Heh! I've got a wife, a kid, a dog and a job...gotta game when you can!
    JuliusBorisovSilverstarkaguanalolien
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    And the Roadmap graphic in the first post has been updated. Thanks everyone!
    lolien
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited March 2016
    @Dee The Roadmap graphic in the first post was updated, yes, but you forgot to update the text of the OP, including the thread title).

1 Milestone Cleared - shoud be 3 Milestones Cleared
    Hero of a Thousand Faces (48 Submitted) - should be Hero of a Thousand Faces (69 Submitted)
    Know Thy Selfie (8 Submitted) - should be Know Thy Selfie (15 Submitted)
    Penguins, Rectangles, and Fruit (13 Submitted) - should be Penguins, Rectangles, and Fruit (28 Submitted)

Wallpapers

At 25 (CLEARED), 50, and 100 screenshots, one of our artists will hand-craft a Road to v2.0-branded wallpaper using some of our premium artwork.

In other words:

Also, how about the "Road-Tested" badges? ;)
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    lolien
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    I wanted to finish my current modded playthrough before going on the beta but I guess not, do we have up to the release to reach the goals or will testing still be needed for early additionnal fixes or features after the release?
  • SurvivorSurvivor Member Posts: 68
    Holy_Jalor wrote: »
    Over-Achievers Anonymous
    After a great ordeal, I've finally done it
    (I really need a break hah)

Congratulations, I did not think it was possible!

I'm curious to see if other people will also successfully catch 'em all. I'll probably not have the time now that my vacation is over, but never say never ;)
    lolien
    edited March 2016
    I have Grand Mastery in maces but the achievement isn't unlocked. Is it hardcoded to not be possible in a non BP game?

Edit : Godlike also doesn't work despite reaching 25 str with DUHM + cloud giant strength potion. Did I miss something?

Edit Edit : Godlike worked by stacking potions of Mind focusing, could it be because DUHM isn't recognized?
    Post edited by GrimLefourbe on
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    edited March 2016
    Over-Achievers Anonymous
    After a great ordeal, I've finally done it

Wow :O! How? I couldn't get things like Grand Mastery working even going as far as CLUAConsole my level up to test it out thinking it may have been a bug with my save file. But still haven't had any luck :/
    Yeah I just tested in Black Pits as well and I can't get Grand Mastery.
  • HeavylineHeavyline Member Posts: 108
    Over-Achievers Anonymous
    After a great ordeal, I've finally done it8p98uq1rlog3png
    (I really need a break hah)

Could you please explain how did you get achievements such as "Grandmaster", "Friend of Volo" and "Hero of Baldur's Gate"? (I also heard "Lord of Murder" is also bugged)

These achievements are furiously glitchy. I've done couple playthroughs ever since 2.0 beta was released and I can't get these unlocked.
  • SikorskySikorsky Member Posts: 402
    Yes, you can tell us what exaclly character do you have when you get this achievements. Maybe there is something with race/class to get it. I can't get Lord of Murder, Friend of Volo and Grandmaster. 

"Hero of Baldur's Gate" I get 

when I "accidentaly" killed Sarevok in Duke Palace.

lolien
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Sikorsky said:
    Yes, you can tell us what exaclly character do you have when you get this achievements. Maybe there is something with race/class to get it. I can't get Lord of Murder, Friend of Volo and Grandmaster. 

"Hero of Baldur's Gate" I get 

when I "accidentaly" killed Sarevok in Duke Palace.

Does that mean Biff the Understudy showed up as the end boss?

Jairyannalolien
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited March 2016
    Congrats to @Holy_Jalor and @Adul! What a dedication! This is probably the biggest reasons for having Steam versions - to get all the achievements possible ;)
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    BelgarathMTHJairyannaAdullolien
    I've got Hero of Baldur's Gate straight away with the following character, I played solo and had 20 rep.

Hero of a Thousand Faces + Penguins, Rectangles and Fruits

Still haven't got GrandMaster either.

JuliusBorisovSurvivor
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    bengoshi said:
    Holy_JalorAdul ! What a dedication! This is probably the biggest reasons for having Steam versions - to get all the achievements possible ;)
    *shrug* Personally I'm tormented by every game I (have to) get on steam as my overall achievement completion rate just drops with each one :'(
    JuliusBorisov

Over-Achievers Anonymous

I can't get the last 3 to trigger.

People who got them, how did you manage to do so?

• ZoldalfZoldalf Member Posts: 10
    Friend of Volo i finished solo no achievement BUT when gather full party member and finish achievement should be unlock.