Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    They all count! After all, they were posted under the Selfie tag.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Jairyanna wrote: »
    p.s. Where're all my other lady gamers at??

Sorry but I don't post pictures of myself on the internet, and I don't take selfies either, so sorry I won't join you.
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    Completely understandable with all the "OMG, IT'S REALLY A GIRL!" comments/attention that happens on the web once gender is proven by picture/cam/voicechat. It's really the guys' fault that the girls have to be so shy about such things...
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    That point of view is totally understandable.

I have never posted my pics anywhere but for the forum that is my second home I have made an exception, though.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    In a way it is nice to not know whether a person here is man or woman. It means you will act on their words and comments instead of their gender (which in the end still biases some people).
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    The mask idea actually seems cool for people who want to preserve privacy, a portait with a mask actually could be refreshing in the game.
  • JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209
    kaguana wrote: »
    Sorry but I don't post pictures of myself on the internet, and I don't take selfies either

Better safe than sorry. It's a good way to be :)
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    The mask idea actually seems cool for people who want to preserve privacy, a portait with a mask actually could be refreshing in the game.

Saying that actually reminds me of the god Mask or Lord of Shadow who some/most thieves worship. Could be really cool.

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Mask
    Jairyanna wrote: »
    kaguana wrote: »
    Sorry but I don't post pictures of myself on the internet, and I don't take selfies either

Better safe than sorry. It's a good way to be :)

Yup that true :)

Thels wrote: »
    Completely understandable with all the "OMG, IT'S REALLY A GIRL!" comments/attention that happens on the web once gender is proven by picture/cam/voicechat. It's really the guys' fault that the girls have to be so shy about such things...

I don't mind about those comment that "hoo you are really a girl" it never bother me, I'm just a shy camera and also I'm a very private person, so I won't upload my picture on a public forum, just in private chat maybe if I really trust the person, not that I have anything to hide, right @bengoshi ;)
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited March 2016
    Shandyr wrote: »
    And one of them is wearing a raven mask - does that count?

Bhaal had sex with almost anything that breathed :wink:
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    The raven headdress is a shaman thing, for sure.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Shandyr wrote: »
    Nonnahswriter

Any chance you would participate on "Know Thy Selfie"?

I don't actually have the beta... Soooooo... D:
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    ...Huh?
    Why have I been summoned?! What cause do thou have to summon me?!?!
    SPEAK UP, WEAKLING! @Shandyr ANSWER MY RIDDLE IN THREE!
    edited March 2016
    @Shandyr
    I never get given beta access, no matter how times I ask for it. I do believe I even signed up for Dragonspear Beta, but realms be damned if I ever get an invite. Why do you ask?

I get this feeling you're constantly rubbing it into my face that you have beta access
    I don't actually have the beta... Soooooo... D:

Shhh! They might not notice ;)
    ...Huh?
    Why have I been summoned?! What cause do thou have to summon me?!?!
    SPEAK UP, WEAKLING! @Shandyr ANSWER MY RIDDLE IN THREE!

@Shandyr: If you want to be a good summoner, you need to train your summons who's in charge! ;)
    edited March 2016
    @Thels

If @Shandyr wants to see his precious collection of [REDACTED] ever again, he'll listen to the summoned rather than me listen to the summoner~
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Are there even 100 people with beta access? Have we been lied to ALL ALONG?

(We probably haven't been lied to all along.)
    edited March 2016
    @Icecreamtub: See? You prove my point beautifully. :smile:

Poor @Shandyr just needs some training...

@Dee: If I do the Selfie thing, can I request a reroll if I get picked? Or like, give it away to @Nemesa or @Jairyanna maybe?

Also, Icecream, what client do you use?
    @Icecreamtub I think that now if you ask @Dee nicely you will get access to the beta it not late to join