Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

1181920212224»

Comments

• VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    rorikon
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Really like the character record screen now. Shame it wasn't around for the Hero of Thousand Faces thing, would've made the screenshots I uploaded more interesting due to biography showing along the stats.
    kaguanaCaloNord
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    That was a lot of fun! :D Even though I only caught the last few minutes of it! :D Betas are also a really fun thing for the community to be involved in! :D

Great work! :D
    JuliusBorisovSjerrie
  • XzarXzar Member Posts: 215
    Im too lazy to open a thread for it, but dagger graphics is messed up in item description.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited April 2016
    @Xzar
    There are many items with missing or broken images. This bug has already been reported and I am sure they will fix it.
    Post edited by Aedan on
    JuliusBorisovcmk24
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    Weird thing. I un-installed BGEE to prep for SoD. I even saw the numbered folder (00766?) disappear before my eyes. I install SoD, and all the mod files from my old BGEE install, including the override folder, miraculously appear in the SoD folder. I swear I hadn't been drinking. Much.
    lolien
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    edited April 2016
    Sjerrie said:

Weird thing. I un-installed BGEE to prep for SoD. I even saw the numbered folder (00766?) disappear before my eyes. I install SoD, and all the mod files from my old BGEE install, including the override folder, miraculously appear in the SoD folder. I swear I hadn't been drinking. Much.

I was gnashing my teeth over the fact I'd have to do a couple soundsets again, as I hadn't transferred them to SoD before getting rid of BG:EE. Luckily, it seems SoD had allready copied both over for me. That doesn't explain how it automagically restored things for you though, seeing as you removed BG before.

o.O
    Sjerrie
  • SikorskySikorsky Member Posts: 402
    So after SoD is relesed and the excitement wore off, I want to aske when we can expect the rewards for the milestones that had been reached.
    lolien
    Dee said:

We'll be spending the next several days working out a schedule. Personally I'm very excited for the things you've all unlocked.

I was kind of expecting you'd have several days of celebration after this release. :p
    Jairyanna
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    edited April 2016
    Why when I move from BGEE to SOD it automatically put me in a story mode ???
    Sjerrie
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    Is there still time to clear the milestones?
    @mashedtaters No this event is over, the final update is out after all
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    @Dee
    To repeat a question posed by @Shandyr (I never saw an answer), would you guys be willing to create and sell baldurized selfies?
    [Deleted User]Jairyanna
    kaguana said:

Why when I move from BGEE to SOD it automatically put me in a story mode ???

I noticed the same. Every time I load a game, too.
    kaguana
    @Sjerrie I reported it hopefully it will be fix
    SjerrielolienJuliusBorisov
  • MythrinnMythrinn Member Posts: 42
    @Dee Any updates on the schedule for the release of spoils from this? Just curious.
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • MythrinnMythrinn Member Posts: 42
    Dee said:

No update yet, but still very excited.

Thanks @Dee, keep us posted.
    lolienJuliusBorisov