Skip to content

Share some screenshots!

Comments

• AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    You asked for screenshots? You're getting more!

Bandits scalps come by the ten (by default)! What do you do with all those Officer Vai?!
    upfgcrvlytyx.jpg

Dualing Shar-Teel from Fighter (7) to Thief
    8zrfzy671qxo.jpg

WT...?! Praise our new Thief Goddess!
    m7pla0khfpmf.jpg
    GrammarsaladGreenWarlockJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    I like to carry ornaments!
    jg6u4q4y0we8.jpg
    GrammarsaladJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Getting the Band Back Together

For the first time since 1998, Michael Delborn (fighter and future mage) is reunited with Imoen, Khalid, Jaheira, Minsc and Dynaheir.
    3xeidadgdpfa.bmp
    EnialusMeliamneAedanJuliusBorisov
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @00zim00
    Try to charm Centeol ;)
    00zim00JuliusBorisovIthualCrevsDaak
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Hmmmmm how many new Char pic´s are there in the game ?

And is it still the same old same old, way to put new pics in ?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    00zim00 wrote: »
    bengoshi wrote: »
    Is it from Steam, @cmk24? Because I can't see a new build in my Beamdog client.

If the screenshots you posted are indeed from the new build, then the UI looks MUCH BETTER NOW

Its new :3 Dee asked if they could use my design!

I was told they have ideas for how to improve it in general, but making it function better for this release was important. Dee also said he/she would make a post on the new changes in a change log and i assume explain some of the things they plan to add to the UI looking forward so keep an eye out for that post!

Oh my Gosh! It's amazing, stunning, pleasant, telling and simply marvellous! It's the best they could do in that situation, actually!
    AbelGreenWarlockkaguana
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Now the new UI buttons are a mess if you play with other languages than English. They are too small... The text gets resized, but it is a punch in the eyes...

@Cahir
    Has the Polish translation the same problem? Does your translation fit in the UI boxes in a good way? In Italian I have something like 4 different size for each UI box...
    [Deleted User]GreenWarlock
  • NatregNatreg Member Posts: 100
    That UI looks nice. I can't wait to try it once I get back from work.

One of the major things I had issues with is getting fixed.

Well done, Beamdog.
    JuliusBorisovIthual
  • IthualIthual Member Posts: 136
    Just got back from Candlekeep. New UI is great. I love it just the way it is. Everything is nicely ordered. Lore is under skills and not proficiencies now (less confusing).

Quite a lot of text to get through on some sub-headings which might put some people off... but we had that in Vanilla and that suits me just fine.

It's all good.
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    bengoshi wrote: »
    Is it from Steam, @cmk24? Because I can't see a new build in my Beamdog client.

If the screenshots you posted are indeed from the new build, then the UI looks MUCH BETTER NOW

Yep, this is the steam build.
    JuliusBorisov
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    It's updated on Beamdog as well if you have access to the beta there...
    JuliusBorisov
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Well now I know what the Red Wizards are so interested in. Gods above, that's a good wild magic surge.
    mlneveseBelgarathMTHJuliusBorisovGreenWarlock
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    edited April 2016
    Aedan said:

@00zim00

Try to charm Centeol ;)

Does it still work? Im successfully using Safana's kiss to charm her but she is staying hostile(Stays as red circle) despite the log saying she didn't save vs spell... is it just broken in EE or am i doing something wrong.
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    Holy smokes, Irenicus created that thing? Obviously a ret-con, but a very cool one, especially since it's well hidden.
  • PteranPteran Member Posts: 388
    illathid said:

Baptor said:

Holy smokes, Irenicus created that thing? Obviously a ret-con, but a very cool one, especially since it's well hidden.

Actually the only retcon is in the spelling of Irenicus. I believe she originally called him Jon Icarus in the 1998 version, as that's what he was supposed to be called.
    You are correct. She used to say Jon Icarus, but that was later changed.
    Baptor[Deleted User]
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    I get that information without charming her too though with the right dialogue options. Any other triggers like high int otlr charisma?
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    illathid said:

Baptor said:

Actually the only retcon is in the spelling of Irenicus. I believe she originally called him Jon Icarus in the 1998 version, as that's what he was supposed to be called.
    Mind blown. :o
    Ardul