Now is ok.
    Thanks!
  • improbabileimprobabile Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 195
    edited June 2016
    Ops, sorry.
    Double post.
    Post edited by improbabile on
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,185
    Okay, released a new version with the italian language error fix.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @Pecca
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    Pecca said:

Illustair said:

Am I who doesn't like the black background at all? Hope there would be an option to remove that

@Illustair: Put this to your override if you want to remove the black background. It will be in a future update of this mod.
    Woah really, just like that? I thought it was hardcoded. Thanks!!

Btw, *am i the only one who... Typo hehe
    Heh, I actually read "am i the only one", funny how mind works. :)

It is hardcoded, but the file stores the graphics for this type of rectangle and I replaced it with blank. It will replace all rectangles of this type in the game with blanks but I don't think there are many. I only remember they are in the spellbook while contingency is cast, which I will change when I incorporate this. I will still leave a weidu option to keep the background for those who prefer it.
  • Dameon2Dameon2 Member Posts: 46
    edited June 2016
    Hey @Pecca i finished my mod of your sweet mod :smiley:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/59789/mod-swankified-hud-v1-0-sod-gui-overhaul#latest

let me know what you think if you ever get some free time x3
    @Dameon2: Nice, inspired by PoE? Next update of this mod will bring some changes to the layout of the main gameplay screen too, though the extent of the change is not yet concrete.
  • Dameon2Dameon2 Member Posts: 46
    edited June 2016
    Pecca said:

@Dameon2: Nice, inspired by PoE? Next update of this mod will bring some changes to the layout of the main gameplay screen too, though the extent of the change is not yet concrete.

Ya I loved the HUD in Pillars. Was hard to go back to BG and having to click buttons on the sides of the screen. Never bothered me when I played the games back when they released, but after years of RTS games, especially Starcraft, I find it a lot faster all lined along the bottom :3
  • RatatoskrRatatoskr Member Posts: 711
    Quick question. Will this mod also work with BGEE if I don't have SOD installed?
    @Ratatoskr589: No, I don't think it will. Certainly not properly.
  • RatatoskrRatatoskr Member Posts: 711
    edited June 2016
    @Pecca All right, thanks. I figured that was true but I thought I'd check. I can work with my quick fixes until I inevitably give in and buy SOD.
  • ParysParys Member Posts: 205
    @Pecca
    Could you tell me how change known spell arrangement in spellbook/priestscroll?
    I just want to have them visible at the same time without a need to scroll the list.
    I only figured out how to display spells as a slot icon.
    @Parys: I created separate button for every spell slot instead of one list. You can check the code, search for "bookSpells[1].icon".
  • OneEyedSnakeOneEyedSnake Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I'd like to know if I can use this mod with BG2:EE?
    @OneEyedSnake no, this mod is for SoD only. I plan to make a similar mod for BG2EE after I release a final update.
  • SaulerSauler Member Posts: 100
    edited June 2016
    Pecca i'm trying the UI MOD, but when i am on main menu, after 25-30 sec, game go to crash. And i should close the game with task manager. :( Obviously i have a NON-SCALED INTERFACE
    @Sauler: That's odd. Do you have the latest patch of SoD?
    Pecca said:

@Sauler: That's odd. Do you have the latest patch of SoD?

Yep. I have installed it today and first mod i installed is this GUI. I don't know why because firsts 30 sec is all ok. Then i can't click nothing. All blocked. :(
    @Sauler: Try to move the file called "UI.menu" from the override folder and run the game (it will look very odd, just see if the game crashes).
    Ok i solved. Sorry for this boring problem, but it wasn't your UI. It seems Fps shadowplay counter on Ge Force experience can be go to crash the game lol. Now is all ok.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    @Pecca are you mostly working on another version of this SOD gui overhaul or a BG2 gui overhaul?

I ask for selfish reasons that I'm working on a "minor portraits for BG2 mod" that I'm getting somewhat close to completion and it will need more testing but I don't really want to run through BG2 without your gui mod lol.

@smeagolheart: Right now I'm working on a final update of this SoD mod that I'd like to publish this week.

After that I won't have much time during summer so BG2EE counterpart of this mod will take some time. That means late august, september...
  • AnaxieAnaxie Member Posts: 79
    is there a mod like this for BG2EE?
    @Anaxie not yet, see the comment above.

I didn't manage to publish the final patch last week. I'll try to do it at the end of this week but I don't have much time now.
  • AnaxieAnaxie Member Posts: 79
    ok thanks
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    I’m confused by the decision to move the dialogue box to the upper left hand corner of the screen. Was this for technical reasons or personal preference?
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited July 2016
    @Ravenslight - you can drag it across the top of the screen using the bar at the top, or the middle button will move it between three set positions... Reasoning was to allow the box to expand to ensure the scrollbars were gone (the big problem with the original box).
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Thank you for the clarification. Does this mean that it can’t be docked at the bottom of the screen and expanded upwards instead of downwards?