Skip to content

You know you're playing too much Baldur's Gate when...

Comments

• SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    Nimran said:

1176. When you stare at a :cookie: and see Jon Irenicus.

...because it was a cracked cookie? As in... 'shattered'..?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    1179. When you read BM as DM.
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    CrevsDaak said:

1179. When you read BM as DM.

1180. When you see BM and think "Beast Master" rather than taking a poo.

... which party friendly spell would work best to get yourselves seats.

Not exactly party friendly per se, but: drop a Stinking Cloud, wait for the crowd to disperse, and move in to claim a seat while casting Zone of Sweet Air.
  • EnialusMeliamneEnialusMeliamne Member Posts: 399
    1181: when you play catch-up on a thread that you left off at some point in 2014, "to end...like this?". Then you lament that Time Stop isn't a thing to get back that last hour and a half of your time (aided by three cups of coffee).
    edited January 2017
    It seems @JoenSo forgot to number theirs? No matter, it will only prove a slight delay...

1184. You refer to your meditation routine as Time Stop.
    Post edited by Sjerrie on
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    1185. When you begin experimenting with ways to pre-empt Neera and Rasaad's cutscenes by killing the NPC's they're supposed to interact with.

1186. In general, when you start trying to take control of the game's cutscenes through judicious use of invisibility/killing the right NPC's before they can talk.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    1187. When you always put acid, cold, fire, and electricity in alphabetical order, because that's how you see them in Near Infinity.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I wish the things I said were more smarter.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

I wish the things I said were more smarter.

Don't worry, you're still my favourite poster. :^)
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    Sjerrie said:

It seems @JoenSo forgot to number theirs? No matter, it will only prove a slight delay...

I did no such thing! I was talking about being a victim of enchantment spells during public transportation, which had nothing to do with my excessive playing of the game "Baldur's gate". But...

1189. When you feel there's an actual difference here and that you need to explain that.

JoenSo said:

Sjerrie said:

I did no such thing! I was talking about being a victim of enchantment spells during public transportation, which had nothing to do with my excessive playing of the game "Baldur's gate".
    I meant no offense. I was merely confused because it *is* actually a good one in the spirit of the thread. :)