Beta testers needed for the next release

Comments

• bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    procco said:

Or maybe it's PST in the IWD2 engine ;)

probably is
    CrevsDaakGrammarsalad
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    Or maybe IWD2 in the PST engine. That would be original.
    CrevsDaak
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    tbone1Grammarsalad
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Shandyr Fill the form. You know you want to :tongue:
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaakGreenWarlock
  • BlakeDeCyrenBlakeDeCyren Member Posts: 1
    I'm your man! Choose me! Choooooose me!!! XD
    Minsc wants it! Bo says it's a great idea!!! Khalid dead body is revolving on Irenicus table hoping that you choose me! Jaheira well is grumping something as always... And Dorn wants me too... which is pretty scary btw.. XD
    Scottfree9000Grammarsalad
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    edited December 2016
    I'd like to participate, but with no information given as to the game itself, I will decline.

Although, that is not to say I did not try the beta link, but once I saw tablets, I realized it was not going to be the ever-so needed, desired, dreamed, wished upon upgraded Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition and its toolset.

So, I'm out, but good luck!
    CrevsDaak
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Just hope it's not Daijkatana II: Electric Boggaloo. Or Duke Nukem Whatever.
    ThacoBellGreenWarlockRpg_Avatar
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    This all seems rather intriguing. Consider me applied :)
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • kristakiskristakis Member Posts: 1
    ooh sign me up!
    JuliusBorisov
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    edited December 2016
    Gratz you lucky few who got in :)

Edit: I hope i made it in time, i was kinda late to apply :|
  • ThanaThana Member Posts: 16
    edited December 2016
    Shandyr said:

So application is over now? :open_mouth:

Julius mentioned applications should remain open until the 9th of January. They likely started accepting some applications, but will keep looking at new ones as they keep coming in.

If you weren't chosen yet, don't worry too much. Often, developers also accept applications in waves. I don't know how Beamdog does it, but it's possible that 2 weeks from now they'll think "we need a few more people", and then a month later "we still need a few more to test new features".
    Grammarsalad00zim00CrevsDaak
  • ThanaThana Member Posts: 16
    Shandyr said:

Thana said:

Julius mentioned applications should remain open until the 9th of January.

Oh yes I did read that, but then the Twitter messages read to me as if application has been closed.

So I'm a bit confused now. Maybe I just misunderstood them?
    Probably misunderstood them. I think it means they've begun turning applications into testers, but they haven't stopped yet.
    CrevsDaak[Deleted User]
  • yaseenyaseen Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2016
    Signed up too!

(I've already worked as a beta tester for a gaming-company, so I hope i will be (a) chosen (one) :))

Thank you!!!
    CrevsDaak
  • Rpg_AvatarRpg_Avatar Member Posts: 38
    I have signed up...I just need the names and addresses of the rest of you who signed up...to send you thank you cards...yeah...thank you cards.

Stop looking at me funny! Do I look like the kind of person who would arrange accidents for my compiti....err...coworkers?
  • Rpg_AvatarRpg_Avatar Member Posts: 38
    edited December 2016

I'd like to participate, but with no information given as to the game itself, I will decline.

Although, that is not to say I did not try the beta link, but once I saw tablets, I realized it was not going to be the ever-so needed, desired, dreamed, wished upon upgraded Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition and its toolset.

So, I'm out, but good luck!

I just read this and my inner monologue read between the lines:

"I really want to play your secret game, but you haven't told me the name of said secret game, so I can't play it."

"I mean come on, really tablets? This means that this can't be the ONLY game I would actually want to beta test, and by 'test', I mean play early: Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition. The game I dream about every night and that if your not making, then you are not worth of my precious time playing your game early."

I thought I should share that with you, since you Sylvus, decided to share your inner monologue with us! :p
    CrevsDaakyaseenThacoBell
  • InsultionInsultion Member Posts: 179
    It's been a while since I came about, but I have put in an application and hope I can get in on this, even if it's on my sub-par phone. You guys do great work.
    [Deleted User]
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    I have signed up.
  • thruddthrudd Member Posts: 96
    Just wondering has anyone been picked for the Beta yet?? I signed up last week have not Gotten any emails yet.....
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    I wonder if the NDA extends to divulging participation in the beta.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    thrudd said:

Just wondering has anyone been picked for the Beta yet?? I signed up last week have not Gotten any emails yet.....

Me thinks, that no one is going to be picked till 9th when they can close the process and scour over all the applicants at once picking the best. (You know, the ones who knew to offer cookies in the Other Platform option).

Then, they will send out the NDAs to be signed, where upon you may not speak about the process or your involvement till the game is released.

I could be totally wrong though, but not about the cookie part. Do that and you'll be picked instantly. :trollface:
  • ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    How can i change my email on my beamdog account. 1 billion dollars question.
This discussion has been closed.