Skip to content

Collector's Edition Box

Comments

• Xerxes1811Xerxes1811 Member Posts: 65

Our customer support is handled by an external company (also located in Canada) as we always seemed to find more work for people in the office than they could manage while keeping on top of customer support. As with any external relationship there are occasionally communication issues which crop up. With regards to the support login issue, I'm hoping to see what we can do around that this year.

This is the error message- {"error":"Couldn't authenticate you"} I've tried on both my iPad and on my PC. It won't even let me change my password, same error. This is only in support, no login issues anywhere else. Not sure what's causing it.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356

I can't log into the zendesk support, I keep getting an error message saying it couldn't authenticate me. I'm logged in fine to my account no problems, but when I click on support I get the "Failed to authenticate" error.

Yes, sadly there's some fault at Zendesk which has been going on for a while. Players have been complaining about it in other threads for weeks.

With regards to the support login issue, I'm hoping to see what we can do around that this year.

Er ... er ... @TrentOster, I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but ... if you're advising the guys who want a CE refund to register it with Zendesk, and if Zendesk isn't currently working ... then surely it's essential for Zendesk to fix the problem this week, not "this year", else your excellent refund clarification will fall flat on its face. Or was that perhaps just a typo, and you meant to write "this week"?
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    Writing an email to support@beamdog.com automatically opens a ticket on Zendesk though, or so the automated reply you get immediately thereafter says.

I wrote them again linking to Trent's post; let's see how it goes.
  • AKrugBierAKrugBier Member Posts: 110
    Could we please, for the love of god, get an ETA for european customers?
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    I sent a refund request to the support box and received this automatic response:

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (support) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
    * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
    * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
    * This group may not be open to posting.
    My email to support went through with the usual automated reply that tells me what ticket member was assigned to it; no reply yet.
    edited January 2017
    I sent another email to support@Beamdog.com after Trent's post, I received an automatic reply saying that it was received.
  • 626_EXP626_EXP Member Posts: 33
    I'm just super glad they are about to ship out! Finally! Hopefully the ship time won't be that painful...
  • former_customerformer_customer Member Posts: 111
    626_EXP said:

I'm just super glad they are about to ship out! Finally! Hopefully the ship time won't be that painful...

Oswald Fiddlebender is standing by...
  • CaladhanCaladhan Member Posts: 6
    Good to hear that the long wait will be over soon!
    But I wonder if I was ever asked a delivery adress? I moved recently and can't find a place to enter my adress.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    @Caladhan If you want to change the delivery address of your shipping, please, send an email to support@beamdog.com.
    Is there any shipping time estimate or tracking number? I have signed up for the newsletter multiple times and never get anything in my email. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything important. Glad that they are shipping out today!
  • CaladhanCaladhan Member Posts: 6
    @JuliusBorisov Thanks for the advice. Problem solved. :)
  • TakisMegasTakisMegas Member Posts: 835
    It is Jan 18th, just wondering if someone can tell us if it's on 5 b-day delivery or longer. Also with which courier service.

It is Jan 18th, just wondering if someone can tell us if it's on 5 b-day delivery or longer. Also with which courier service.

Yea. Would love to know what my 20$ shipping got me.
    Did anyone get feedback on refunds after raising a ticket?
  • R3fr4ct0rR3fr4ct0r Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2017
    According to myusps.com I have a delivery today that came by 2-day priority.
    False Alarm. Not the collectors edition box.
    Post edited by R3fr4ct0r on
    I've got nothing on myusps....
    edited January 2017

Did anyone get feedback on refunds after raising a ticket?

Nothing yet. I sent a second email to the support box a few days ago, asking for an update. Nada. I'm concerned that it was missed and now I am not going to be getting a refund ... after all of these shenanigans.
    edited January 2017
    FYI Beamdog, I sent my refund ticket to your support mailbox on the 10th. It's the 19th. I understand that you have a small company, but c'mon. Give me some kind of feedback. All I have gotten is this automated response:

Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    I agree. I sent my message on 9th January.

Appreciate Trent said it would take some time to arrange refunds and they're in the middle of sorting U.S. shipping, but an acknowledgment of the request with confirmation of their commitment to issue a refund would be quite welcome.
    Nothing here either, just the automated response.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Any refund requests we got before the end of last week will be honored and we'll talk to customer service about replying to everyone, please, don't worry.

Shipping in the US is with USPS.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Any news about shipping outside USA? When they will start?
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Don't panic, guys. @TrentOster has said (above) that you'll get your refunds, so I'm sure they'll get around to it.

Another legal thought: having already notified your cancellation before despatch of the goods, it's therefore not your fault if they fail to act in time to cancel despatch to you, so if they deliver regardless, then you probably can't be required to return the goods as a pre-condition of refund.
    I just wish my $20 shipping charge included tracking...
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    Who distributes in (continental) Europe?
  • pb299299pb299299 Member Posts: 3
    Starting to get a creeping suspicion that they were never shipped out... I would think we would have gotten some kind of statement/update from Beamdog if they had been (this time it would be news they would want to share).

To my knowledge, USPS's slowest delivery time to the continental US is 3 days and still nothing...