Skip to content

Do You Want a Cookie?

2»

Comments

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Ardanis said:

Are those salmon cookies? Because something about this offer smells suspiciously fishy...

Do you want salmon :cookie:s? I could bake you some.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    This Norton guy seems to be wise...
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    So, who gets all the cookies that the "no voters" passed up on?

I declare myself first in line for seconds; even if the cookies are filled with delicious chocolate chip tracking devices. :tongue:
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    I call dibs on second!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Martian Popcorn is still free... and no hidden tracking devices...
    *ahem* just so you know, my :cookie:s are handed out freely and with no restrictions such as the 'rules' that @Shandyr has set for his fakes.
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    Nimran said:

*ahem* just so you know, my :cookie:s are handed out freely and with no restrictions such as the 'rules' that @Shandyr has set for his fakes.

We appreciate your efforts and delicious cookies, but you can't possibly be on-call 24 hours a day! (...can you...?)

It's good to have the option of a self-service cookie jar, even if it has more bylaws than a house of parliament. :tongue:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Just prepare some for the darkest days

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Shandyr said:

*Chanters sing in the background, bells ring and cookies slowly fall from the sky. Shandyr returns from a long and hard journey home to the cookie kingdom. He waits in front of the throne room, he stretches out his arm and opens his palm, a single cookie falls into Shandyr's hand. Shandyr crushes the cookie and drops it to the floor. He enters the throne room and faces... Nimran...*

"You no longer need to sacrifice for your people. You no longer need to bear the weight of your cookie crown, Nimran. I've taken care of everything."

*Shandyr advances on the throne and grabs Nimran.*

"What is this, Shandyr? What are you doing?"

"Succeeding you, Nimran. Your cookie kingdom shall crumble, and from the ashes shall arise a new order that will shake the very foundations of the cookie world! My Cookie Dispenser will be YOUR UNDOING!
    Fresh and new cookies at any time of the day with a new flavor! Your reign ends here and now!"

You realise that the cookie kingdom is just a plywood movie set that we used for the ferret christmas panto right?
    edited February 2017
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Shandyr said:

*Chanters sing in the background, bells ring and cookies slowly fall from the sky. Shandyr returns from a long and hard journey home to the cookie kingdom. He waits in front of the throne room, he stretches out his arm and opens his palm, a single cookie falls into Shandyr's hand. Shandyr crushes the cookie and drops it to the floor. He enters the throne room and faces... Nimran...*

"You no longer need to sacrifice for your people. You no longer need to bear the weight of your cookie crown, Nimran. I've taken care of everything."

*Shandyr advances on the throne and grabs Nimran.*

"What is this, Shandyr? What are you doing?"

"Succeeding you, Nimran. Your cookie kingdom shall crumble, and from the ashes shall arise a new order that will shake the very foundations of the cookie world! My Cookie Dispenser will be YOUR UNDOING!
    Fresh and new cookies at any time of the day with a new flavor! Your reign ends here and now!"

Pffft, please...

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, beats the feeling of receiving a warm, freshly baked :cookie: from a Ferret with an insatiable love and care for the art. Your soulless machine can NEVER replace that.
    edited February 2017
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on