Skip to content

Your Party Screen Shots

PentiumDPentiumD Member Posts: 62

This is my current and probably my favorite party set up. One thing is she has a huge con handicap.

But gotta say those magic missiles are really terrifying. When you have 4 people who can cast them Xan only uses chromatic Orbs and sleep and mostly support stuff. Edwin / Neera is total bad ass and Garrick is my Tank, PC is semi offensive miscast magic own caster :smile: And Vynd is my thief support.

LoldrupDinklemusLittlelogsarevok57SkarosebrunardoVasculio

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    PentiumD said:

This is my current and probably my favorite party set up. One thing is she has a huge con handicap.

But gotta say those magic missiles are really terrifying. When you have 4 people who can cast them Xan only uses chromatic Orbs and sleep and mostly support stuff. Edwin / Neera is total bad ass and Garrick is my Tank, PC is semi offensive miscast magic own caster :smile: And Vynd is my thief support.

hmmm, 2 proficiency points in single weapon style eh? :)

GodVasculio
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    sarevok57 said:

hmmm, 2 proficiency points in single weapon style eh? :)

Weapon styles for all! :sunglasses:
    sarevok57Skarose
    Luke93 said:

@sarevok57 Your cavalier killed Drizzt ? I wonder how Minsc can tolerate all this...... Shame on you!

nope, "unfortunately" I wasn't able to save him in time from the gnolls, the gnolls got the best of him, such a pity....

_Luke_Blackraven
  • Woolie_WoolWoolie_Wool Member Posts: 153
    edited March 2017

My party. The "contingency" message is a bug caused by switching to a new EET installation with a slightly different modpack. It's the only bug I've noticed aside from a few bad text strings.

Our gallant hero.

Minsc got a new job more fitting his attribute spread.

Branwen got a new attribute spread more fitting her job.

Imoen with subtledoctor's mods is ludicrously OP.

I always enjoy humiliating Edwin, making him carry around baby hamsters, having him conjure bunny rabbits...

Kivan is sulking because Imoen is better at shooting people than he is.
    thespace said:

Helm gave Ajantis strength, but took away his smarts:

It's not like he ever used them anyway. How would you even tell the difference?
    sarevok57CrevsDaakLughChulainn
  • Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    I love those Branwen and Kivan portraits, @Woolie_Wool ! The subtle changes really make a big difference.
    Loldrup
    edited March 2017
    The Branwen portrait was made by syntia13, I forgot who did the Kivan portrait but if you type "BG2 style Kivan" it should come up pretty quickly. Since it's BGT, I wanted all my party members to have BG2-style portraits, especially since I'm probably going to have Branwen and Kivan with me through BG2 (using the mods for that which I installed).
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @Woolie_Wool , Where did you get the baldurized Neverwinter Nights portrait you're using for your main?
    I got it from some portrait pack for Pillars of Eternity. I don't think it's been edited though.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    sarevok57Vasculio
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    @thespace who will open locks/find traps for you? Single-weapon style, or dual wield?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    OrlonKronsteen
    edited March 2017
    AerakarVasculio
    I've actually seemed to have noticed that the main character never suffers from fatigue anymore, my whole team will get it but not my main chum
  • NeverusedNeverused Member Posts: 803
    @sarevok57 That's probably because fatigue is decided by Constitution scores, and Viconia's and Neera's are... pathetic, to put it lightly. It's not as prominent in BG2, since there's not much traveling, but when every map shift takes 12 hours or 8 hours to change between, low CON members will very easily get fatigued.
    Aerakar
    Neverused said:

@sarevok57 That's probably because fatigue is decided by Constitution scores, and Viconia's and Neera's are... pathetic, to put it lightly. It's not as prominent in BG2, since there's not much traveling, but when every map shift takes 12 hours or 8 hours to change between, low CON members will very easily get fatigued.

interesting, because Khalid and yeslick both have 17 and they get fatigued the same time as everyone else, and mine right now its 18 because of the claw of kazgaroth and I don't think I have ever seen my guy get fatigued, I think I even didn't rest for 3 days straight once and no fatigue, or is it that if you have 18+ CON you can just go for days before you get fatigued?
    Riderat
    edited March 2017
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Aerakarsarevok57Vasculio
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    sarevok57AerakarVasculio
    edited March 2017
    sarevok57Vasculio
    edited March 2017
    sarevok57