Skip to content

Post something that everyone likes but you

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

Twitter. And Facebook. But especially Twitter. Because Twitter is evil. Like a rooster who won't shut up when you want nothing more than to sleep for 24 hours more. That's really evil of you, Twitter! And the same goes for you as well, Facebook! Both of them are evil!

But are they Lawful, Neutral or Chaotic Evil?
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    mlnevese said:

Twitter. And Facebook. But especially Twitter. Because Twitter is evil. Like a rooster who won't shut up when you want nothing more than to sleep for 24 hours more. That's really evil of you, Twitter! And the same goes for you as well, Facebook! Both of them are evil!

But are they Lawful, Neutral or Chaotic Evil?
    My slimey intuition tells me they are Lovecraftian Evil. Clearly Twitter's mascot is a camouflage Mi-go!
    edited February 2017
    BillyYank said:

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one around who's never twitted and never booked my face.
    Be very careful when booking your face. I've read about someone who tried that with a full printed copy of the Encyclopedia Britannica and is still in a coma...

Post edited by mlnevese on
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Vanilla (the taste)

maybe the site too but then no one like the site :D

Yup I know it being said, but so what I still don't like it :p
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    Dragon Age: Origins.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    i can;t really get into the lord of the rings movies for some reason they are just to long imo.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300

i can;t really get into the lord of the rings movies for some reason they are just to long imo.

I loved the lotr movies, but the hobbit ones were too cheesy for me.
  • WesboiWesboi Member Posts: 403
    The inlaws.
    Banana
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    kaguana said:

Banana

That reminds me: MINIONS. I have never been so sick of a mascot.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Aerie
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited April 2017
    Making six custom party members=P
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    Aedan said:

Aerie

:(
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Wesboi said:

The inlaws.

The original with Peter Falk and Alan Atkin was great; the remake, not so much.

• ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Storm free weather. There is something about the destructive power of nature that is strangely exciting and fascinating. I am 'guessing' that storm chasers would agree.
    Politics
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    edited April 2017
    kaguana said:

Politics

You're definitely not alone.

I think specially now, most people are disenchanted with politics.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300

kaguana said:

Politics

You're definitely not alone.

Sadly, should disenchantment for politics lead to hatred, history has shown us that violence comes next.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    I will just say that, over the last few presidential elections, the number of registered Libertarian voters has more or less doubled every four years. That doesn't happen if people are happy with politics as usual.
  • Teo_liveTeo_live Member Posts: 186
    edited April 2017
    Chocolate

...The most overrated, boring and dissatisfying food on the planet.

It astounds me how many chocolate-themed shops and cafe's are plopping all over worldwide to satisfy peoples never ending demand for brown sweet garbage chocolate. I want to slap the chocolate-loving hobo that made Easter celebrated by giving chocolate eggs instead of ordinary eggs :/
    Mushrooms
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    edited April 2017

Lol, is it "specially" or "especially"? I always get that wrong. (Hey, don't be too harsh, I'm a poor, ignorant spaniard).

Another thing I don't like, but for some reason many think it's hilarious:

Watching videos of people getting hurt.

Not funny from my point of view unless it's obvious they are just fine and taking it with humor. And in some cases it makes me weep for humankind (not literally), because they are just being stupid and there's no excuse.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    kaguana said:

Mushrooms

@lolien I would like to make a report :wink:
    @Buttercheese lol that not nice of you :p

It not @lolien that I don't like, I just don't like to eat mushrooms but you know that :D
    @kaguana I think you just started a war with the entire mushroom kingdom resident in the forum :)
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    kaguana said:

@Buttercheese lol that not nice of you :p

It not @lolien that I don't like, I just don't like to eat mushrooms but you know that :D

Hehheh ,I was about to ask if it was the mushroom in general or just the eating part. I don't like to eat some of them myself but I enjoy finding different varieties in the wild. Next project is to try my hand at growing fairy rings using puffball mushroom spoors. The naturally growing rings I find around trees or where trees have been are just about magical looking. :)