Post something that everyone likes but you

DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
I hate soda.

Comments

• TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    edited September 2016
    DJKajuru said:

Because you're not Tiax.

In the same vein, I hope it delights u that the music awards you hate is quite a regional phenomenon. I mean - I'd never go Kanye just because a hateful creature won it! (from my perspective)

Again not everyone - but critics certainly love to bash Two Worlds for what more budget heavy titles easily get away with in their books.

I am a fervent fan of Two Worlds both titles, though diffrently for the two games, and I only credit Larian Studios thus far with as much writing sass and self-aware humour in writing, as I would the developer Reality Pump.

Edit: spelling. Vein.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    TStael said:

DJKajuru said:

Because you're not Tiax.

In the same vein, I hope it delights u that the music awards you hate is quite a regional phenomenon. I mean - I'd never go Kanye just because a hateful creature won
    It is the repetitiveness of these awards that bother me . You see the same faces doing the same acts. They claim to be so creative but they are actually maintaining the status quo.
    @DJKajuru - I do understand, I do. Maybe? The repetitiveness is plausibly a sign of commercial milking of it, and maybe we should not criticize it, because if it creates wealth - hey-ho about artistic integrity.

But let me be a singularly corrupt fan-gal in return, and suggest you should sooth your mind with critically savaged Two Worlds or Two Worlds II - I just frankly love the humour, and the writing overall.

My unguilty pleasure. :smile:
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    @TStael I haven't played 2 worlds, but I heard it's open world fantasy 3D rpg. Is it nwn-ish?
    @DJKajuru - if it has a peer, it would more be with Larian - writing style. Sassy, self-aware, and funny for some, but maybe not all.

I'd rather liken Two Worlds series with Gothic / Risen 2 - all of which I love, but not for the same reasons individually. Nwn - I do not mind, but I certainly do not love it like the sequel.

I actually think that Two Worlds II has the best crafting system ever thus far devised, high-budget games withsanding. And the most memorable and atypical voice casting for the first title that gets mocked where I just love the can-do attitude.

I will not over-sell Two Worlds. I simply love it for humour and originality, and world exploration - and love has no technocratic measure.