Skip to content

[MOD] [BETA] Monastic Orders of Faerun

Comments

• fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    So... Are the monk fists and all the other changes for the class in this mod one component?

I'm just getting back into BG after a long time away and am looking to put in a couple mods. With Monk Overhaul being defunct I'm asking here. Because all I really want is magical fists earlier (There are things in late BG1 and BG2/ToB that monks have a hard time hitting vanilla) that I want to fix otherwise I don't mind the original core class and really don't want to change anything else about it. I would have liked the HLA's from Overhaul too because I played with them back in the day along with the ascension mod and enjoyed them but they aren't as big a part of what I would like to do with my monk as the enchantment to the fists themselves are.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    I can't seem to find the readme for that one online before downloading it to see if it's what I want. it's post is a bit empty about what it actually does.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Eltharion1979Eltharion1979 Member Posts: 92
    Hello all, I find Monastic Orders of Faerun mod, really good idea and interesting. From all the monk kits the one I like most, is the Long Death Monk kit. But their is one issue, at least to the version I download. When I choose to apply poison to my strikes, nothing happens. I saw the little symbol on my character portrait, but no poison when I hit. Any way to fix this? Thank you all, great mod btw, take care.
  • AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    I am currently working on a major update/revision of this mod, and I've come to the point where I need some feedback.

1) Which animations should be used for Monks (especially non-human monks)?

On one hand, monk animations (which are only available for humans) have much better looking unarmed attacks, but on the flip side means that Monks could not utilize two-handed weapons (the animation breaks).

On the other hand, using another type of animation, like priest or thief, would mean that I wouldn't have to do any annoying animation handling. I could change the way the fists are handled by the engine to be a little less ridiculous looking on non-monk animations. (This is clearly the option I'm leaning towards, but if people care strongly to the contrary, I'd like to know).

2) How would you like monk progression to be handled?

There are a couple features in my revision that I consider core to the identity of the Monk class (Stealth, WIsdom-based Armor Class bonuses, powerful unarmed attacks). Would people rather Monks get a fixed set of bonuses at specific levels (similar to how it is designed now) or would people rather be able to build their monk in specific directions via choosing one of several class features at various levels (in a style akin to the feats system of Might and Guile).

In the second option, you would be able to pick and choose which class features to develop, and even choosing a class/race/alignment appropriate order that would provide more unique benefits. At each level, you would be able to pick from a large pool of options, which would offer things like improved base Armor Class, various fighting stances (such as Reflect Missiles or Flurry of Blows), ki abilities, and other Monk themed options.

I'd appreciate any feedback people have to give on this.
  • billy_pilgrimbilly_pilgrim Member Posts: 132
    edited June 2017
    @Aquadrizzt

Good to hear your still working on this mod! I really like monks. Lately I've taken to soloing through BG EE, on LoB + SCS. I've tried it with various builds, and monks really are one of the worst classes for it, although I managed a decent amount as a DM monk. I think the way mof handles fist progression is good, but it currently doesn't actually fix this (the fists need to be tagged as magical using near infinty.

I think the stun effect from stunning fist should last a bit longer (maybe its because im playing LoB it feels like it barely ever lands perhaps have a save penalty scale with level) The mod actually fixes this :tongue: . The main problem is lack of items throughout BG1, and in bg2 I find the fist wraps from WK shop too powerful, or at least, too cheap. I think they should be in the order of 60-70k gold, not 13k. In general I really like the changes and kits in MoF.

On a side note: Are there any monastic orders which use staves? I'd love a monk who could GM in staves and gain some abilities relying on that weapon. Although it may be too pwerful considering the staff of the ram...
    edited June 2017
    @billy_pilgrim , glad you're enjoying the mod. Making monks scale better is definitely one of my goals with this mod (in fact, it is one of the main goals). Adding save penalties for the abilities with saves can definitely be arranged. I'm also gonna do a balance pass on the items (the Vestments especially are absurdly broken looking at them now.)

On a side note: Are there any monastic orders which use staves? I'd love a monk who could GM in staves and gain some abilities relying on that weapon. Although it may be too powerful considering the staff of the ram...

Cute infinity engine functionality of the day: the Monk animations can't handle two-handed weapons (legacy from the originals), and instead uses the relevant animation slots for the kicks of unarmed fighting. I didn't do a staff monk partially because of this, and partially because the last time I was designing kits I thought it would be too similar to a Kensai.

The animation issue is probably going away because I am making Monks into Thief kits; all functionality will generally stay intact, but now they can dual- or multiclass and will use slightly different unarmed fighting animations. This would also allow staff-using monks, but I don't have any concrete plans yet.
  • JarinexJarinex Member Posts: 46
    Huh, I wonder how I missed this mod when I was looking for mods to install.

I was just gonna ask if this will be compatible with Scales, M&G and the other mods you, grammar and subtle have all worked on. I'm gonna assume it will, but thought I would ask :smile:
    edited June 2017
    @Aquadrizzt sounds good, although personally I don't see why monks should be able to multiclass but from a powergaming perspective I guess it makes sense.

To what shop does the game add items in BGI I havent played for a while and am trying to run MOoF with a bws install however it doesn't seem to be working that well. The in-game description of the monk class is the vanilla progression, but when I test it in character sheet it is using MOoF progression. Monk is available to the other races, but the kits are not visible. also not visible to humans.

Any ideas?

When should I install MOoF when using BWS? before other mods? or after the install has completed (this is what I did)
    edited June 2017
    Tried pausing my bws install when other kits are added to it, and installed Moof then, still has the same issues; no kits visible, but can select monk with other races. What dependencies does this mod have and does it interact weirdly with other mods which change kits?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited June 2017
    @subtledoctor this is my weidu log. I just noticed some parts of RR were isntalled after SCS, perhaps its better to install Moof then.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 24200
    ~SETUP-BWS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 20161130 - Updated by agb1 (installation started Wed 06/28/2017)
    ~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Initialise EET (first mod in install order): 1.0 RC8
    ~EET_CORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core EET (game importation): 1.0 RC8
    ~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.1
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension Core (requires ToB): v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #103 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers by David Gaider: v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #104 // Extended Epilogues for Bioware NPCs by shawne: v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
    ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #105 // Extended Epilogues for Beamdog NPCs by shawne: v1.51 BETA BWP 20170519
    ~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v40 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v40 BWP Fix
    ~LUCY/SETUP-LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v4 BWP Fix
    ~SETUP-SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 1.6 BWP Fix
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.2.8
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.2.8
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.2.8
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.2.8
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.2.8
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.2.8
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.2.8
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.2.8
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.2.8
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.2.8
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.2.8
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2 BWP Fix
    ~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v6 BWP Fix
    ~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen: v6
    ~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cernd: v6
    ~NPC_TWEAK/NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia: v6
    ~EETMOVEITEMSSOA/EETMOVEITEMSSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Some of your old items found in Irenicus Dungeon (ONLY FOR EET): v0.1
    ~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.0.3
    ~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Thrown Spiritual Hammers: v6.0.3
    ~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v6.0.3
    ~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v6.0.3
    ~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v6.0.3
    ~LAVICONIA/SETUP-LAVICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // La'Viconia Tweak -> Dual-class (Lava's original option enhanced by Miloch): v5 BWP Fix
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v6 BWP Fix
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.91
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #100 // Wizard Slayer kit revision: v1.12
    ~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Monk Revisions: 0.3
    ~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Expanded Race Options: 0.3
    ~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Hin Fist Monk: 0.3
    ~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shining Hand Monk: 0.3
    ~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Broken One Monk: 0.3
    ~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Long Death Monk: 0.3
    ~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Old Order Monk: 0.3
    ~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // New Monk Items: 0.3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1130 // Reputation Resets in BG2 (BGT Only): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain A Legal Constitution Score of 19: v1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // Give Coran A Legal Dexterity Score of 19: v1
    ~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Shamanic Dance: 3.0
    ~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Expanded Shamanic Dance for high level characters: 3.0
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1910 // Protection from Normal Missiles also blocks Arrows of Fire/Cold/Acid and similar projectiles without pluses: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy Harm spells reduce target to 1 hit point; player Harm spells do 150 hp of damage: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Slightly increase the power of Mantle, Improved Mantle, and Absolute Immunity: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Allow NPC pairs to separate: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4172 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 80,000 gold pieces: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4210 // Randomise the maze in Watcher's Keep: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4215 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4230 // Delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" in the Adventurers' Mart and the Copper Coronet: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Cloak of Displacement: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5060 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6023 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> All eligible spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal get HLAs; only selected casters in Shadows of Amn do: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6032 // Smarter Mages -> Mages never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6042 // Smarter Priests -> Priests never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6102 // Potions for NPCs -> Half the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6511 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have normal hit points: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6521 // Smarter genies -> Genies have normal hit points: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6531 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have normal hit points: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6541 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have normal hit points: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6551 // Smarter beholders -> Don't give beholder rays any chance of burning through spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids can see through invisibility: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8030 // More resilient trolls: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8042 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Almost-maximum difficulty (maximum for everything except liches): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8061 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8081 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8141 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Leave Ust Natha's defences alone: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #200 // Wizard Slayer High Level Ability revision: v1.12
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #302 // Revised Wizard Slayer item restrictions -> Moderate changes: v1.12
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for WSR content: v1.12
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.91
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #117 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can only be scribed at inns and strongholds: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #216 // Bard songs break invisibility -> Only the Jester song breaks invisibility: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.51 BWP Fix
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1000 // The Gloves of Goodman Hayes: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1010 // The Manual of War: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Prepared Wishes: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Appropriate XP Rewards for Cowled Enforcers: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2020 // No Item Deprecation: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Identify all store items: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Fix Wild Mage Items and Spells: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Prevent Wish Spells from Interrupting Caster: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Drop Equipment on Disintegration: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic): 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Remove Delay from Improved Haste Spells: 1.7
    ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.1
    ~EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finalise EET (last mod in install order)
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Main -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Followers -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #10000 // Rogue Rebalancing -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #22000 // Siege of Dragonspear -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~LIGHTINGPACK/SETUP-LIGHTINGPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shader script files for lighting control -> Moderately increased contrast, brightness and gamma (recommended): v2.4
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BWS_FINAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Make quick-logged WeiDU-entries visible
    Has anyone installed this mod with EET? Or am I just banging my head repeatedly for no reason, and the mod isn't EE compatible in the first place...:tongue:
    edited June 2017
    So I noticed something interesting. When I pre-generate a monk and export the character file, when I import it, in the top line it says charname ~ Monk ~ alignment; but then where the kit description goes, it says Sorcerer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @subtledoctor yea I did, I'm sure because I'm using BWS, it will give an error if I don't.
    @subtledoctor Yea, I've been creating the chars in BG1, and I just wanted to see if anything was different when pre-generating. The thing is, by looking at the char page and by adding some levels with CLUA I can see that the changes to the base monk kit are working (although the stun from stunning blow didn't seem to last 2 rounds). I haven't tried making a monk in SoA yet, I'll give it a shot when my current install is done ^^
    Tried a SoA char, same problem :<
    Alright, with help from the BWS thread, with these files the mod is EET compatible. Replace the current files with the ones in this zip, and install it as normal.
    edited June 2017
    Noticed something else now; I rolled a level 1 monk, but when fighting my punches are doing up to 11 *its actually up to 12, so I'm assuming its rolling 1d10 damage.... I have 18 str so I think I should be doing a maximum of 8 =1d6+2. I checked the QDMFST.itm files, and I do believe they say 1d6. Am I calculating something wrong?

Zzzzzz... it also doesn't seem to be applying the stun from stunning blow.

edit: If I create a bandit stunning blow works, but it doesn't work against a hobgoblin.
    Post edited by billy_pilgrim on
    I did some more testing to see if it happened as a halfling, and stunning fist does work on hobgoblins and other non humanoids. I create creature bhobgob as human and stunning fist doesn't affect it.
    @billy_pilgrim , have you considered that the creatures could be successfully making their saves vs. death to resist its effects?
    edited July 2017
    @aquadrizzt The combat log says stunned, and saves save vs death with succesful save. When it says stunned they are still attacking, but bandits are actually stunned. The weird thing is that it does work with halflings, when it says stunned all the targets are stunned but with humans stunning blow only works on other humans as far as I can tell.
  • ToliasTolias Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2017
    Hey aqua, I'm wondering if this mod is still in development. The version in the first post seems to be from 2015. Is there a newer one (beta or not) somewhere?

Also, you mentioned an Arcane Fist kit somewhere, how is that coming along.

I'm looking to do a new playthrough in EET after 10 years of not playing, but I really don't want to start without a cool monk kit :)
  • JarinexJarinex Member Posts: 46
    edited September 2017
    I have an EET install being set up, and it installed with no trouble. I'll see if it had any problems when I eventually play it :smile:

I do look forward to playing with it, it looks quite extensive.
    Tolias
    Okay we're back in this part of the rotation where I work on this mod for a bit... Here's a question for people: what makes playing a Monk fun?

Is it beating people up with nothing but your fists? The ability to largely ignore gear choices? The cool blend of trained combatant with pseudo-magical abilities? A combination of these? Something else?

My current plan for the Monk is something like the following:

Monk [Thief kit]

Advantages:
    - Has THAC0 equal to a Fighter of the same level.
    - May add their Wisdom modifier to their Armor Class if they are not using a shield.
    - May use Unarmed Strikes ability at will, which makes their unarmed attacks deal more damage, attack multiple times per round, and count as magical weapons.
    - Hit Die: d8

Disadvantages:
    - May only distribute 25 at 1st level and 15 skill points per level after 1st.
    - May not invest points in Open Locks, Pick Pockets, Set Traps, or Detect Illusions.
    - May not use the Remove Traps ability.
    - Does not deal bonus damage from Backstabs.
    - May not use or become Proficient with two-handed melee weapons.
    - May not become Proficient in any weapon styles.
    - May not wear armor.

Prime Requisites for Dual-Classing: Dexterity and Wisdom

Thing is, that's kind of boring. I'm investigating incorporating a combat style system similar to ones presented in Tome of Battle/Book of Nine Swords/Path of War. Maybe your Monk is a master of the Broken Blade style and can level armies with naught but their fists. Someone else's Monk might be experienced in the techniques of the Riven Hourglass, training themselves to alter their perception of time. A third Monk could hail from a monastery where they walk the path of the Veiled Moon, slipping effortlessly between locations.

Basically, each combat style would fall somewhere between Pugilist ("me smash with Fists"), Striker ("the 5 point palm exploding heart technique"), and Psionicist ("I can kill you with my brain [and my fists]"). You could mix and match combat styles, allowing you to dabble in a lot of them, or master a few, or somewhere in between.

Please let me know what y'all think.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    To be honest I don't like the idea of turning a base class into a kit.

The only thing I would alter for monks is adding an AC bonus according to its Wisdom.

This, with the awesome kits you already provided within this mod, would make the monk extremely coherent with the class concept.
    I am making Monks into a Thief kit in order to allow things like multicasting. As a Thief kit not only do they still have all of their hotbar abilities from before, but they can also multi/dual class to Mages, Priests, and Fighters.
    Grammarsalad
    In other news, you get kick animations and YOU get kick animations and EVERYONE GETS KICK ANIMATIONS.
    Human
    Half-Orc
    Elf
    Half-Elf
    Dwarf
    Halfling
    Gnome
    GrammarsaladRaduzieljunk11