Skip to content

New guy here!

RVNSRVNS Member Posts: 285
Trying to figure this forum out but thought I would introduce myself. I love all these games and have been playing them all for a very long time. Look forward to lurking on the boards and trying out some of these mods.
ronaldoAerakarRavenslight[Deleted User]LucasIDKn8lolienAnduin[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    lolien[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    welcome! may your journeys throughout the realm end at a friendly inn for a drink with friends to quench your thirst and a good night's sleep.
    lolien[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • RVNSRVNS Member Posts: 285
    Thanks for the welcome everyone!
    ZaramMaldovarlolien[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Good... I am here first... @RVNS please... I implore you to be aware of the evil machinations of the one they call @Shandyr . Do not listen to his lies... Remember that Broccoli is evil and that Cauliflower is the only vegetable worth its cheese...

Also... If @Nimran offers you a cookie... I suggest you give it to me so I can taste test it for you...
    tbone1[Deleted User]RVNSJuliusBorisov
    mlneveseAnduinRVNSJuliusBorisov
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Hmmm I wonder if @Shandyr also has a secret brother... Or sister...

Continues to search for the real Onduin
    [Deleted User]RVNSJuliusBorisov
    Shandyr said:

Hi @RVNS and welcome to the forums.

I can only concur with what @Anduin said. Be aware of my evil machinations. Remember that Broccoli is evil and that Cauliflower is the only vegetable worth its cheese.

Now comes the most important part, don't listen to these lies. @Anduin said so himself.

Yes he lies... No... He tells the truth? NoOoooOOooOOo!
    [Deleted User]mlneveseRVNSJuliusBorisov
    Anduin said:

As an undead gnome mummie lich... Please can I inform you that my heart is in the right place.

(In a jar on the mantelpiece)

Well I would have thought you would have hidden that in a harder to find location...
    Also is this the jar containing the cookies I was promised? So are they heart shaped cookies, are lich hearts edible, can one truly know who took the cookie from the cookie jar?

[Deleted User]mlneveseAnduinJuliusBorisov
    @RVNS Trust me... you don''t want to participate in the vegetable wars... wouldn't you prefer some popcorn instead?
    AnduinJuliusBorisov
    @mlnevese I do love popcorn, but I like cauliflower, cookies and broccoli. Why can I simply not have it all?
    AnduinJuliusBorisov
    mlneveseAnduinJuliusBorisov
    Hmmm note to self... request study about destructive potential of mixing broccoli AND cauliflower... also investigate possibility of making cauliflower and broccoli popcorn...
    [Deleted User]AnduinJuliusBorisov
    @mlnevese Good thoughts on this popcorn mixture.

@Shandyr Could one not just eat them separately?
    mlnevese[Deleted User]AnduinJuliusBorisov
    mlneveseRVNSAnduinJuliusBorisov
    As soon as the Hadron collider is free, I will begin my research into this dark, mysterious matter.
    mlneveseDreadKhan[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Funny, I was not notified when people tagged me...

Anyway, have a freshly baked :cookie:!
    JuliusBorisov