Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    edited August 2017
    @Wise_Grimwald ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): v3.00 ~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): 2.0 ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.1 I've had issues with BP-BGT-WORLDMAP before as well; start a few junk new games and see if any of them have well-placed maps. There might also be a conflict for the install order for these three components since the first two require the third but the third is installed last of the three, but I've not used Drizzt Saga or Stone of Askavar before so I don't know what the quirks are.
    Grond0Wise_GrimwaldCrevsDaak
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858

My very next game was OK. :)

I don't understand it, but am quite pleased.

Judging from what you're saying, it almost sounds like you installed the map mod after starting the game, which doesn't make sense since I know you've installed mods before and know not to do that.
    Gate70CrevsDaak
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2017
    I'm thinking that I accidentally opened up an old game instead of importing the character from an old game as I intended to do. :blush: I'm blaming tiredness and senility.
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 995
    edited August 2017
    @Grond0 - sorry to hear about wimp. Though his demise was not surprising. What about something different for you? Like you duoing with a NPC? You can listen to Minsc's butt-kicking battlecry while he helps you with your quest. And wouldn't be much to micro-manage.
    Wise_Grimwald
  • BorcoBorco Member Posts: 325
    Alesia_BH said:

Anyhoo. Wish Aaliyah luck! Updates coming soon! Feels good to be back! Yay!

Thrilled to see you back in business! I also note the intense character theme.

B.
    Alesia_BHAerakarJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Gate70 said:

Dave has unintentionally drunk two blue healing potions!! One screenshotted, the other noted. Each time this was due to Hyra entering a building as Dave was about to click a spell.

I reckon this was just a sneaky attempt to habituate me to the taste of those awful blue concoctions :s.
    ArctodusWise_GrimwaldStummvonBordwehrCrevsDaak
  • ArctodusArctodus Member Posts: 992
    Grond0 said:

Gate70 said:

Dave has unintentionally drunk two blue healing potions!! One screenshotted, the other noted. Each time this was due to Hyra entering a building as Dave was about to click a spell.

I reckon this was just a sneaky attempt to habituate me to the taste of those awful blue concoctions :s.
    Holy cow ! Without the screenshot, I think I wouldn't have believed it ! The earth might have stopped moving for a second...
    Grond0Corey_RussellStummvonBordwehrCrevsDaak
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Good to see you back, @Alesia_B_H! You've always been a treasure to the community.

Also good to see BWS in some new installs. Mod items can be broken and game-breaking if you pick the best ones, but there are some awfully interesting mod fights that still haven't been well-developed. I still don't know how to win the Chosen of Cyric encounter without relying on certain mod items.
    Alesia_BHAerakarJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak