Skip to content

The truth is... Something is... Happening...

AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
Okay... New game developers? All discussions removed? I NEED TO READ YOUR ARTICLES SO I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR THINKING!

Something is happening...

Post edited by lolien on
ThacoBellsemiticgoddesslolien

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    As a moderator, I can confirm that nothing suspicious is happening. There is no connection between Beamdog and the mysterious wormholes appearing in the skies of rural Utah.
    mlneveseAnduinlolien
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    All their discussions and comments are in a developer only section of the forums.

Besides I know that @trottingkrip at the very least is not really a "new" developer and has been working for Beamdog for at least a year now (I especially know this because I accidentally banned him... twice... don't ask). The site admins just forgot to give the team member badge until now, as it was never really a priority.
    Grond0mlneveseAnduin
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @Tresset " (I especially know this because I accidentally banned him... twice... don't ask)."

But I REALLY wanna know.
    HadarmlneveseAnduin
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    The first time involved gazebos. The second involved Safana, Dynaheir, and a hot tub full of blueberry yogurt.

Grond0Anduin
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Dammit @Anduin, I wanted to go to bed, now I have to spread conspiracies rumours based on this persons profile.

Lets start with the picture. Some digging, lead to this:

From: http://gallery.guetech.org/planetfall/planetfall.html an old DOS game. Which looks like this:

So perhaps, an EE of this game is in the making... probably not.

@trottingkrip is a reference to that game.

And I ran down a couple of dead ends the last hour so I am gonna leave it at that.
    mlneveseAnduin
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985

Spambots are so intelligent now, some got developer status :D

And 90% voted for Clinton and/or Trump in the last US election.

(That's me, an equal opportunity offender.)
    mlneveseThacoBellAnduinkanisatha
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Tresset said:

All their discussions and comments are in a developer only section of the forums.

Besides I know that @trottingkrip at the very least is not really a "new" developer and has been working for Beamdog for at least a year now (I especially know this because I accidentally banned him... twice... don't ask). The site admins just forgot to give the team member badge until now, as it was never really a priority.

That's true... we even have an internal rule regarding banishing developers after this incident :)

Also Martians are not involved in any UFO sightings concerning what is definitely not happening in the forum.. or Beamdog.. or anywhere, actually...
    Anduin
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    mlnevese said:

Tresset said:

That's true... we even have an internal rule regarding banishing developers after this incident :)

Also Martians are not involved in any UFO sightings concerning what is definitely not happening in the forum.. or Beamdog.. or anywhere, actually...
    What about developers cats?
    IIRC @PhillipDaigle's cat had a profile and @Bengoshi, being a ferret person, banned it. Poor thing. At least it knows how the cats in Candlekeep feel when someone with a war hammer wants 2 extra XP before adventuring.
    AnduinThacoBelltbone1mlnevese
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    The developer thread... What knowledge does it contain?

Are they writing BGThreeee?

Are they completing an expansion to Shadows of Amn, to be named, the search for the avariel, or the wings of murder, basically a sob story about an elven maiden, losing her angelic wings and resulting in a shotgun wedding...

Are they at this very moment compiling the script to make Boo a romancable option?

I am soooooo wanting to know!

@deltago great researching!
    mlnevese
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Tresset said:

(I especially know this because I accidentally banned him... twice... don't ask).

That was most hilarious :D
    deltago said:

Do we really need more "my inventory forum has been taken over by goddamn cats" reports...

Tressetmlnevese
    deltago said:

mlnevese said:

Tresset said:

IIRC @PhillipDaigle's cat had a profile and @Bengoshi, being a ferret person, banned it. Poor thing. At least it knows how the cats in Candlekeep feel when someone with a war hammer wants 2 extra XP before adventuring.
    Actually it was @PhillipDaigle that was going to be banished for duplicate accounts but the cat said he didn't mind if we kept his human's account as long as his human posted only what he ordered...
    deltagololienPermidion_Starktbone1
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    I know it's a bit late, but i edited out some touchy content in the OP. @Anduin , please refrain yourself from posting such things in the future.
    Anduin
    I'm...

Are you referring to my innate ability not to post pictures properly?

Or did I really post something wicked? My apologies. I'm currently burning my candle from both ends and I'm either dribbling wax everywhere, setting fire to the furnishings and burning hands.

I'm a good gnome really... Just dead tired.
    lolienmlnevese
    Anduin said:

Are you referring to my innate ability not to post pictures properly?

Yeah, pretty much. @lolien told me he was only joking. All he did was edit the picture so it would show up better.
    lolienThacoBellmlnevesedeltago
    Thank you @Tresset

Curses! One day I will post a picture and you will all look at it in wonder!
    lolienPermidion_Stark
    ThacoBell said:

@Tresset " (I especially know this because I accidentally banned him... twice... don't ask)."

But I REALLY wanna know.

Oh, alright! I thought he was a spambot. At the time, several spambots were spamming with their avatars, like by putting email addresses and phone numbers in them, and I mistook his avatar as a spam because of the number in it. Since all his posts were hidden from me that was all I had to go on. We also had a problem with spambots un-banning themselves at the time so when I saw he had come back again I figured that was what happened...
    ThacoBellmlnevesedeltagololien
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Nice, I needed a good chuckle.
    Anduin
    That was a fun bug... we banned and they returned... it was the attack of the zombiebots for a time :)
    ThacoBell
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

TressetmlneveseThacoBellAnduin