Skip to content

The little things you miss

2»

Comments

• Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    @Artona that's a much better request than "let's boycott the games because they don't have loading times" lol.
    No, that wouldn't be bad at all. Not something I'd use, but I'm always in favour of giving players more options. :)
    Artona
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653

BG1 cut-scenes, the old spell casting sounds? *-) and BG1 graphics. It's been too long. I'll do a vanilla run sometime again. :)

I always hear Jaheira's Cure Light Wounds incantation as "Aqua, in my hair." LOL. Good times.
    [Deleted User]Ravenslight
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Dev6 said:

I've seen a lot of ridiculous things in my life, but someone saying they want to have loading screens back when they're not needed anymore honestly takes the cake.
    Then again this is the same guy that made a post crying for attention, claiming people are "consumeristic" because they don't enjoy his mods, so clearly I shouldn't expect any better.

Personal attacks are against the Site Rules. Play nice if you want to stay on this forum.
    JuliusBorisovDreadKhanThacoBellStummvonBordwehr
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ThacoBellStummvonBordwehr
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    There’s one for Durlag’s Tower? I haven’t played the game in a long time but back on the day Durlag’s Tower was one of the movies Beamdog had chosen not to recreate.
    [Deleted User]
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Tool tip unfold scroll and sound. Also non-background shouts and area info.
    Ravenslight
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    The new cutscenes look great and I love the style of them. It's just too bad that a lot of the little things that gave a sense of story disappeared. From small things like the gnoll's slap on the back in the bandit camp to "there are others" in the intro.
    [Deleted User]Redrake
  • InKalInKal Member Posts: 196
    Loading Screens > Improved Ilych > Traps > Yoshimo >>>>>>>> Imoen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you