Skip to content

[Kit Pack] I Hate Undead v3.7 [IWD, BG(2)EE and EET]

Comments

• ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,269
    @Raduziel Updating mod archive filesize for BWS is not necessary every time the mod has been updated. Only in case of new/altered components or new translations.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    ALIEN said:

@Raduziel Updating mod archive filesize for BWS is not necessary every time the mod has been updated. Only in case of new/altered components or new translations.

Good to know. Thanks :)
  • vaughn95vaughn95 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2018
    After making a spirit redeemer i have the redemption spell. But when i then access the save within EE keeper the spell says it doesn't exist and so won't be loaded. This doesn't happen with other spells like holy sword in the paladin kit.
    Any suggestions so i may use EE keeper whilst keeping my redemption ability?

vaughn95 said:

After making a spirit redeemer i have the redemption spell. But when i then access the save within EE keeper the spell says it doesn't exist and so won't be loaded. This doesn't happen with other spells like holy sword in the paladin kit.
    Any suggestions so i may use EE keeper whilst keeping my redemption ability?

Couldn't reproduce:

Can you please:

1) Say what version of EEKeeper you're using

2) Provide me with your Weidu.log file

3) Provide me the SETUP-IHATEUNDEAD.DEBUG file

4) Attach your savefile

This will give me material do look for an answer. If I can't reproduce immediately means that is is not something obvious.

While I do it, have you tried to reinstall this component? Can you locate RAURRE.spl in your Override folder?

Thanks.
    I'll summon @Troodon80 for an insight
    Thanks for quick reply.

1. Version 1.0.2.6

I do have RAURRE.spl in my override.

I am unsure how to upload the documents you have requested. It says they are not allowed.

Cant upload Weidu (says failed) but here is the text within.
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SETUP-NOREST.TP2~ #0 #0 // No Alignment Restrictions
    ~SETUP-NOREST.TP2~ #0 #1 // No Race Restrictions
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Coran and the Wyverns: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kivan and Tazok: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Branwen and Tranzig: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #28 // Prism and the Emeralds Tweak: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v14.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v14.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #19 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location -> Eldoth Starts in the Cloakwood Forest: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #21 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location -> Quayle Starts at the Wyrm's Crossing: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #23 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location -> Tiax Starts in Baldur's Gate: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v23.3
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.91
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.91
    ~SARADAS_REVISIONED_SHAPESHIFTER/SARADAS_REVISIONED_SHAPESHIFTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saradas_Revisioned_Shapeshifter
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Spirit Redeemer (Cleric Kit): 2.7
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Undead Hunter Revision (Paladin Kit - Caution: Overwrites the vanilla kit): 2.7

Never mind updated my Keeper and all is well.

At least it was a simple solution. Thank you for your time.
    Raduziel
    vaughn95 said:

Never mind updated my Keeper and all is well.

At least it was a simple solution. Thank you for your time.

Hope you enjoy the kit :)
    Version 2.8 is up. It contains:

* A compatibility between FnP's sphere system and the Dreadful Witch

* Revision for the Spirit Redeemer's and Circle Enforcer's spheres option. Reduced them a lot as they were quite overpowered.

* Better writing (feel free to report anything you see wrong, I'll be happy to edit it).
  • GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    Does the new version provide any content does need a translation update?
    @Gwendolyne Nothing that I can remember now. Just corrected some grammar and wrote the same things in a clearer way.

I'll take a second look later and will give you a feedback through PM.
    edited February 2019
    Just for notice:

I'll make a vast and deep revision of this mod as a lot of things are poorly coded. Once I finish, the Spirit Redeemer and Circle Enforcer will no longer be compatible with Faiths and Powers, but they will be compatible with Deities of Faêrun as well as the Dreadful Witch.

IDK exactly when will I do this, but I'll try to deliver this month. This new version will be released as 3.0 due to the major alterings and will be put available at BWS.

Thanks.
    Version 2.9 is up. It integrates IHU with DoF's sphere system and removes FnP's sphere system from the kits.

I'll not make a pull request at BWS for this version yet.

The other changes will happen in 3.0 and just then I'll make the BWS' pull request.

Cheers.
    Gusinda
  • Saigon1983Saigon1983 Member Posts: 157
    @Raduziel! Hi! I've also translated this mod too)) Take, please/
    Raduziel
    Version 2.9.5 is up with @Saigon1983 's translation to Russian!
    The changes for Undead Predator and Spirit Redeemer (now Holy Redeemer) can be found at the first page. Quite a lot will change for pretty much everyone as this mod is quite... bad.

@Gwendolyne @Saigon1983 I'll let you know once I finish everything. Sorry about that.
    edited February 2019
    Ok, Undead Predator, Holy Redeemer and Undead Slayer are done.

The Burial Defender and Undead Hunter will be a breeze; everything else will have some difficulty, but doable.

My goal is to finish this update and upload it until Sunday.

I want to thank @kjeron for helping me up with a lot of coding.

Cheers.
    Post edited by Raduziel on
    If you need a translation update, please let me know in advance, cause I am very busy at the moment. Updating very very old mods consumes all my modding time. ;)
    Gwendolyne wrote: »
    If you need a translation update, please let me know in advance, cause I am very busy at the moment. Updating very very old mods consumes all my modding time. ;)

I will need it, but take your time. I'm updating it yet. Probably I'll finish until Sunday.

Pretty much every kit is being redesigned because they were very poorly balanced - and don't let me get started with the things I did with the coding.

Again, take your time. :)
    edited February 2019
    Ok, another update that no one cares about:

Undead Predator, Deathslayer (former Undead Slayer), Holy Redeemer (former Spirit Redeemer), Burial Defender, Death Tricker, Grave Mourner and Circle Enforcer are done.

Next will follow: Order of the Pallid Mask (that probably will be entirely revamped), Imprisoned Soul and the Dreadful Witch. The first two will be easy, but I really can't say the same about the last one.

I'll update the first page now so no one can see what was done so far.

After the remastering I'll:

1) Build multiclass options for some kits.

2) Build a component to give the Circle Enforcer kit to Jaheira.

3) Wait for @Gwendolyne 's and @Saigon1983 's new translations.

After that, 3.0 will be up, I'll make a pull request for it at BWS and I'll consider it the final version.

Cheers.
    Gusinda
    Ok, almost done. The Pallid Mask was way harder than I thought.

Only the Dreadful Witch and the Imprisoned Soul remain. Except for those two, you can check the first page to see how the kits look like now.

The DW will be a tough nut to crack, but the Imprisoned Soul will be easy as goblin pie. I'll probably finish everything today, but it is not a promise.

As I finish and test and aprove a kit, I'm uploading it to Github ASAP. So if you want to take a look feel free to download it - just don't install the components that are not highlighted at the first age.

Cheers.

https://github.com/Raduziel/I-Hate-Undead-Kitpack/archive/master.zip
    edited February 2019
    Will have a look at the translation update the incoming week. ;)
    Gwendolyne wrote: »
    Will have a look at the translation update the incoming week. ;)

Take your time, it's not like there is a crowd waiting for this release.

And be aware that there were minor changes at the Setup and Readme too.

Thanks!
    edited February 2019
    Ok, all the kits are up and functional at the Github. I'll try to add more flavor to the Imprisoned Soul, but that will have to wait.
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,173
    Sad to see the priest kit lose Death Ward, that would have been quite nice to try a no-reload with- one less buff to keep up on Charname!
    Mantis37 wrote: »
    Sad to see the priest kit lose Death Ward, that would have been quite nice to try a no-reload with- one less buff to keep up on Charname!

Pretty much every kit lost something as they were really unbalanced IMO.

I did a run through IWD with some of these guys and they were obliterating everything, not only undead.

For the priest specifically: the drawback of not being able to be resurrected wasn't that heavy with Death Ward always up.
    Ok, everything I did so far is working 100%. But I'm not satisfied with the Imprisoned Soul, so I'll remake it once again. I have a way better idea in mind, just need to code it. I'll tackle this as soon as I finish all Deities of Faerûn backlog.
    Gusinda
    Everything is ready!

@Gwendolyne and @Saigon1983 the new text can be found here:

https://github.com/Raduziel/I-Hate-Undead-Kitpack/tree/master/IHateUndead/Tra/English

Once I have the translations I'll release version 3.0 and call it a night. In meantime, I'll do some tests with the Imprisoned Soul and the interaction between IHU and DoF (especially the new Jaheira component).
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited February 2019
    Regarding the Grave Mourner's undead affecting songs, is there an area of effect with a defined radius based on a target, or is it line of sight with all undead within hearing range of the bard. I am a little unclear on that part.

Just out of curiosity, have you considered a HLA special song for this bard (instead of ending the song's powers at -3 luck)?

I'm especially looking forward to your ideas on the Imprisoned Soul remake. I like the basic idea alot. I think the touch spells would possibly work better as in Spell Revisions with a +4 to hit. Maybe a few more permanent defenses/abilities as he levels up would offset the negatives. Anyway, will gladly give it a test run when it's re-worked. B)
    Post edited by Zaghoul on
    @Zaghoul

1) The song AoE is with a defined radius centered on the bard. I've tried expanding it, but this feature got way OP.

2) I have, but I won't. An offset for the kick is being stuck with the -3 Luck song. Focusing on balance here.

3) The new ideas for the Imprisoned Soul can be found at the first page and are already uploaded at GitHub. I just couldn't test it yet to see if everything is behaving as intended.

Hope you enjoy it. Let me know your feedback :)
    Zaghoul