Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Minion, roll 1d8 for target
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    "Arkanis, you are being very brave," whispers Alora "But don't you think maybe you should be a bit less brave? You've got a great big arrow sticking out of you."
    Aerie. Of course. :P

Minion, roll 1d6 for damage
    Aerie takes 5 damage. She has 1 hit point left.
    "Run away! Everybody run away," shouts Alora running away. "Let's get out of range and then come up with a plan."
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC Aerie is down to 1 HP? Oh my.Minsc will try to reach the attacker whatever it takes. Berserk

"Jump on my sword while you can, evil. I won't be as gentle!"

Minion, roll 1d20 for insane suicide attack
    "Dash and tarnation Minsc! You're going the wrong way!" shouts Alora.

But when she realises that there is no stopping the big guy she feels she has no choice but to follow him into the fray.

"Wait for me Minsc! I'm coming with you!"
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited August 2018
    Arkanis searches for a weakpoint, where they are able to reach the archers. He's running after Minsc otherwise and use his throwing axe, if he sees someone showing up in the tower. "Next we will attack dragons with toothpicks..." Grambles the dwarf while he feels pain arching through his body on every step.
    edited August 2018
    OOC @lolien as long as it's magical toothpicks... Now I have proof Minion does not like us... normal attack, sure get a 3 and be happy... What you're running to certain death? Get a 16 and go on running to your certain death! :)
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Girl, this is why you let someone with more class speak for the group when spoken too!
    Follow the big guy
    *seeing Aerie take another arrow, Anomen attempts to shield any other arrows from hitting her with his shield raised high, and he walking in front of her as he hurries her towards her protector, the dumb charging oaf*

OOC: I don’t think I have a CLW, do I?
    deltago said:

Girl, this is why you let someone with more class speak for the group when spoken too!

"I thought they would be scared of me," explains Alora as she continues her headlong charge.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    OOC: I fear that we tilt at windmills here, but they shoot arrows back at us this time.
    *panting while still hurrying towards the arrows being shot*
    Listen, no one attack once the big guy slows. This has been a misunderstanding, and besides that carver, the only intelligent thing we’ve met here are those creatures firing the arrows. We need directions back to the keep. We can’t get them if they, or we, are dead.
    "Okay. But what makes you think Minsc is going to slow down. He looks pretty worked up to me."
    My guess is a trap honestly. But just keep your mouth shut girl when it comes to the parlay. Let the grownups speak.
    If Alora didn't have to look where she was going she would be giving Anomen a hard stare right now. But he needn't think he is getting off lightly because once this is over, if any of them are still alive, a really hard stare will be coming Anomen's way.
    lolien said:

OOC: I fear that we tilt at windmills here, but they shoot arrows back at us this time.

OOC At least it's not a Gazebo...
    @mlnevese Lol! Minsc charges the door and breaks it down with a mighty blow. Inside are two Tullywugs, each wearing chain mail (the first sign any of you have seen of *real armor*, they are bearing swords. They raise their weapons, but in his rage, there is just no stopping Minsc. He raises his sword and chops at the nearest Bullywug.

Minion, roll 1d10 for sword damage.
    Minsc chops its head off. The other Bullywug makes a choked sound of complete fear.

Minion, roll 1d10 for Party's Initiative
    Minion, roll 1d10 for Bullywug initiative
    This Bullywug goes first.

Minion, roll 1d20 for Bullywug's attack
    It hits Minsc.

Minion, roll 1d8 for damage
    It barely nicks him.

Two more Tullywugs, at the top of a crude ladder atop the tower, throw open the trap door and point bows at the rest of the party and Minsc.

Minion, roll 1d20 for Bullywug #3 Attack
    Minion, roll 1d20 for Bullywug #4 Attack
    Minion, Roll 1d6 for person shot at.
    The Bullywug shoots at Minsc, and crits on him.

Minion, roll 1d6 for damage
    Minion, roll 1d100 for crit
    Misc takes triple damage! 6 points.

Party can roll attacks now.
    Do not fire another Arrow or my friend here will topple this structure to the ground. *pointing at Minsc* We really mean no harm, we just want directions. No one else needs to die.

*Does not attack, but puts himself in front of Aerie still, shielding her from any arrows from above.*
    Alora 'fails' to hear Anomen over the sounds of battle and because frogs are her racial enemy.

"I am Alora the Frog Slayer! And I've got a taste for fried frog's legs!"

Minion, roll 1d20 for Alora the Frog Slayer
    Minion, roll 1d20 for frog extermination.

OOC Unless I missed something, Minsc will be at - 1 HP when the rage ends...
    OOC: Please tell me we've got a CLW left or that Ajantis can perform Lay on Hands. Or have we got any healing potions?
    OOC: our one healing potion is quest related. We can probably rest here once the frogs are dead. And with that roll I am guessing aquatic animals are your favoured enemy.

*mutters under his breath something about us all dying in this snake valley*
This discussion has been closed.