Skip to content

Tales of the Harbingers: Throne of the Undying

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Anduin said:

*Nanna Andaweena has a senior moment.*

Ooh. I swear my hotflushes are causing global warming... Can I take a seat? Cor blimey.

*Without waiting for an answer, Nanna Andaweena takes a seat whilst furiously fanning herself with her fingers.*

Cup of tea? Biscuit?

I see two scenario for this:
    A: Everyone is shocked when Anduin summons a chair out of thin air

B: As Aunduin starts to sit Vaga forms a living chair for the gnome with his keen reflexes.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    "Could you tells us the nature of this curse? I've never encountered its like before."
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Fiora doesn’t notice Guston at all, as he is invisible.

Granny Wormwood seems disinterested in the party at the moment, as she removes one of the beads from the necklace and holds it between her index finger and thumb. “So many questions,” she says. “It seems you would rather dally about here than save her. That makes an old woman think that perhaps you are not what you say you are.” She gives the party a baleful glare.
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    I wonder, should I simply use Mage Hand and grab the eye from the robe, just like the hag took the necklace from my hand? What do you all say? ;)
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    I've got an idea, @Anduin! Since you're currently also a Nanna, you can give the hag a friendly farewell hug, and in the process pluck the eye out of her robe! How does that sound? ;)
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Man that sucks. Welcome back!