Post edited by Yulaw9460 on
  • Yulaw9460Yulaw9460 Member Posts: 634
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
  • AendaeronBluescaleAendaeronBluescale Member Posts: 335
    Yulaw9460 said:

PugPug said:

is there a way to just make it roll for a high total score without having it look at your str score... i just want something that will roll for a high total score. don't know if it's possible with this tool... all i read is about str score. great if ur rolling a fighter or sumin but yeah..

Yes, you need to edit the BGEEautoroller.ini file.

minSTRper =0
    STRperMOD1 =0
    STRperMOD2 =0
    STRperMOD3 =0
    STRperMOD4 =0
    STRperMOD5 =0
    Well, that's not working for me. I get one roll, and that's it. It just stops after that one roll.
    Delete the rolldata.txt
    I noticed a glitch which was also in the v.2014 version that it stops rolling when it fails to fopen that file.
  • Yulaw9460Yulaw9460 Member Posts: 634
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
    edited October 2013
    An update released and I updated the autoroller.
    [Link removed]
    See: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/380054/#Comment_380054

[spoiler]Offsets:
    STR	0x0064339C	610
    STR% 0x0064339C 611
    DEX 0x0064339C 614
    CON 0x0064339C 615
    INT 0x0064339C 612
    WIS 0x0064339C 613
    CHA 0x0064339C 616
    [/spoiler]
    Post edited by AendaeronBluescale on
  • albinocobraalbinocobra Member Posts: 56
    For some odd reason, I can't seem to extract files. Anyone else having the same issue?
    edited October 2013

For some odd reason, I can't seem to extract files. Anyone else having the same issue?

@albinocobra
    Download: http://7-zip.org because your zip program may not be compatible with 7z files.
    I've tested the archive I uploaded and it extracts fine.
  • albinocobraalbinocobra Member Posts: 56
    Thank you, I'll try with that. Never had a problem with any archive file type before, so this came as strange news, but I guess it has to be that (very old version of WinRAR on laptop and WinArchiver on desktop).
    Just a quick note: I am aware that the current update changed the offsets again. I'll identify them and put an update on monday though, had hardly got spare time to do so recently. Sorry.
    edited November 2013
    Okay, here's the update: BG:EE Autoroller 1.2 Beta Phase 3, 2013-10-28 (Also works with Release version 1.2.0)

Offsets:
    STR	0x0064439C	610
    STR% 0x0064439C 611
    DEX 0x0064439C 614
    CON 0x0064439C 615
    INT 0x0064439C 612
    WIS 0x0064439C 613
    CHA 0x0064439C 616
    Post edited by AendaeronBluescale on
    edited October 2013
    @Freche BG:EE Autoroller 1.2 Beta Phase 3 2013-10-28 also works for BG:EE Release 1.2.0
    No update needed if you migrate from Beta to Release.
  • pekirtpekirt Member Posts: 111
    Hi,

I tried getting the pointer address for the patched release (1.2) using Cheat Engine. I get 0x0064439C for the address of the pointer. However, that doesn't seem to work: After the program asks for me to click on store, it (gracefully) exits with the following message:

ERROR!
    Couldn't collect ROLL data.
    The offset value (ini file) might be incorrect.
    edited November 2013
    @pekirt
    Don't use V3 as it uses a different Offset0. Use my modified version. The one that was for the Beta version 2013-10-28 works fine for the current Release version (1.2.0)
  • pekirtpekirt Member Posts: 111
    edited November 2013
    @AendaeronBluescale Thanks for the quick response. I'm trying it now. I'll edit this post to reflect the result.

EDIT: I used BGEE Autoroller for 1.2 Beta Phase 3 2013-10-28 and it failed in exactly the same way.

EDIT 2: It's working now. I had to get out of the roll abilities window in the game (by pressing back) and select "abilities" again in the character creation screen to go back into the roll abilities page. Thanks a lot fot the help!
  • FrecheFreche Member Posts: 473
    I'll make some updates on the first post on Monday, since I don't think I will have time during the weekend.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Worked just peachy for me.
  • RhikRhik Member Posts: 21
    not working with black pit : autoroller stop after the first roll
    I know I said I would look at it during this week and I'm sorry for not getting too it.
    Had to work extra at my job so I have had very little free time and did not feel like spending it on the auto-roller.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GlaykithGlaykith Member Posts: 14
    @thespace Try The Unarchiver. It should be able to extract .7z files on a Mac.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GlaykithGlaykith Member Posts: 14
    thespace said:

Thanks. That seemed to work, however, the exe file doesn't seem to work. Not Mac compatible?

No, it's a Windows binary, so it's not going to run as-is on a Mac. AutoHotkey is also Windows-only, so you can't just run the .ahk file through the interpreter, either.

If you have CrossOver, you might possibly be able to run the .exe using that. It probably won't be functional, though, even if the GUI appears. The memory offsets for the Mac builds of BGEE are very likely different than the Windows builds.
    I will try to add support for bg2ee and hopefully BP & BP2 today once I get home from work.
  • SurprisePizzaSurprisePizza Member Posts: 1
    An offset of 0x0064832C seems to work for bg2ee.
    Updated it to support both BGEE and BG2EE, you can change what game you are playing in the GUI.
    Also made the txt file containing your rolls optional.

Unfortunately I couldn't get The Black Pits to work. Each time I start the game the character slots for TBP has different addresses to read from, which makes it harder to get to work.
  • Max506Max506 Member Posts: 5
    Hello I just tested it for BG2 and something doesn't work good. When it's rolling, it doesn't click store when a good roll comes in, and when you press X to finish it goes to store and saves the last roll only.
    Ok it seems the RECALL and STORE buttons must be switched. If you change them, when you press X it goes to recall, but the problem is that during the rolls it doesn't store any roll :S
    Works fine for me, are you sure you changed the game to BG2 before starting (the radial buttons above START and QUIT)?
    If you didn't the program will check in the wrong place and wont see what rolls you are getting.
    Yes, I evcn tried choosing BG1 in case it would be that. I checked the offset and it's correct too. I run at as Administrator also, and I'm using W7. What could be the problem?

Thank you very much for the program and the help