Skip to content

[Utility] EE Autoroller

Comments

• rubatorubato Member Posts: 1
    Freche said:

For those that it doesn't work with, 32-bit or 64-bit and what OS are you running?

Also could you try to run with this one
    http://www.mediafire.com/?k1rkbt5728849r2
    don't change anything just start character creation and try the roller.

For anyone getting an error when clicking store, this is the version that worked for me (Windows 8 64bit). Just make sure you update the offset address or it won't store your roll.

And thanks Freche! By this point you've probably prevented several thousand hours of mindless clicking.
  • Max506Max506 Member Posts: 5
    Hello rubato,

With this version, even with offset updated it says that the offset is wrong and can't collect the roll data :/

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits.

Anyone else can't use it? Any possible solution? Thanks in advance!
  • FrecheFreche Member Posts: 473
    Well, I'm sorry to say but I don't think I can help you.
    It stores everything fine for me and I don't have any means to try it on another OS at the moment.

Are you trying to roll a fighter class and have set the Min STR% to something ridiculous high?
    Try to set all the Exceptional STR% and Min STR% values to 0.
  • corpsestompcorpsestomp Member Posts: 2
    I'm having a problem. When I set the min str% to 00, it will keep ANY roll and overwrite old ones that have 18/00, instead of only higher rolls. Is there any way to keep it from doing this?
  • corpsestompcorpsestomp Member Posts: 2
    Nevermind, setting a value to the exceptional str% worth makes it only take higher numbers, I feel silly now.
  • dayquillldayquilll Member Posts: 2
    What do you mean by radial button... there are only two buttons. start and quit
  • dayquillldayquilll Member Posts: 2
    dayquilll said:

What do you mean by radial button... there are only two buttons. start and quit

oops.. my bad.. v4 works fine! Thank you

edited November 2013

I'm having a problem. When I set the min str% to 00, it will keep ANY roll and overwrite old ones that have 18/00, instead of only higher rolls. Is there any way to keep it from doing this?

00 is 100. If you only want to save rolls with 18/00 then set min str% to 100.
    Not really recommended though, since you will lose out on quite some rolls. Better to limit at min 51% since the difference between 51 & 100 is really small.
  • Max506Max506 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for everything Freche, I finally realized what was wrong xD It's quite embarrasing haha but instead of clicking "OK" and THEN clicking on the recall, store and roll buttons, I was doing it before..rlly rlly stupid, I can't believe myself xD Autoroller works like a charm and already playing my 99 roll 18/98 Cavalier :)

Milion thanks!
  • AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    edited November 2013
    Freche said:

00 is 100. If you only want to save rolls with 18/00 then set min str% to 100.
    Not really recommended though, since you will lose out on quite some rolls. Better to limit at min 51% since the difference between 51 & 100 is really small.
    Well, 100 is +3 to THACO (Can't get better than that unly Strength 21 !), when 51-99 is +2 :p
    Still, that means you'll bypass 99% of the rolls, that gotta hurt, but with enough time, you can probably get a 95+ roll with Strength of 18/00
    Afaik you get +3 to hit already at 19 str. Missing out on more attribute points for a +1 bonus you have only half of bg1 doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    edited November 2013
    A new record?

@decado awesome roll. :>
    My highest is "only" 99.
  • karnor00karnor00 Member Posts: 680
    I've once managed 103 on a R/C. But I have left it running over the weekend a few times...
  • FaydarkFaydark Member Posts: 279
    Nice!

When I'm creating a new character, I like to let this run while I'm busy doing something else around the house. I mainly play multiclass characters, I like the variety in gameplay they provide. So I'm generally chasing 92+ rolls when making these characters. Strength and Charisma are often my dump stats, I tend to lean towards spell casting.

Anyway, I decided the other day to make a swashbuckler to dual to mage for a solo run. Started running the autoroller, walked off.. came back a couple minutes later and it was showing a 105 roll. I couldn't believe it, it's the highest roll I've ever had. I think my previous highest roll was 95 heh. Shame it's on what is effectively going to be a spell caster though, could have really used that on my fmt.
  • tw81tw81 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    -edit- problem solved. Thanks for the tool
    Post edited by tw81 on
  • ravenwind286ravenwind286 Member Posts: 2
    Not sure what happened, but I tried out the program and it worked fine the first time, but now it will only roll once and stop, saying that rolling is finished. I tried both the latest and beta version posted here but don't seem to be having any luck getting the roller to work again.
  • ravenwind286ravenwind286 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    Please disregard my last post, I was able to get the roller to work again. For some reason, having it set to run as administrator was messing the program up on my computer, and as soon as I turned this setting off, the roller worked again just fine.
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    @decado thumbs up! .. never rolled more than a 100 for a char so far.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    @Kurumi - thanks. I know I'll never replicate that though so it has both a positive and negative aspect.
  • dac0152dac0152 Member Posts: 54
    Whenever I start my roller, it just automatically moves from reroll, to store, to recall, and gives me that value as the highest, regardless of what it is. It only rolls once.
  • MazuoMazuo Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2014
    After some failed attempts, I believe I've found the correct new offset if you're on the latest beta.

0x0064F39C
    Post edited by Mazuo on
  • Netskyw32Netskyw32 Member Posts: 2
    Tks a lot Freche.
  • h4rth4rt Member Posts: 5
    Even with that new offset, I'm finding it still won't work. Has there been an update since?
  • IvoryOwlIvoryOwl Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    I'm on the same boat as h4rt.
    Is there a way for us to acquire these values ourselves? If so, how?
  • MindspielMindspiel Member Posts: 1
    Offset tested and working on w7x64, game version 1.2.2030
    0x0064832c
  • CarmirCarmir Member Posts: 4
    Works great with BG2, but not with BG1, apparently the offset changed. :(
    Thank you for that great tool however, I'll just try to import the BG2 character into BG1.
    edited May 2014
    I have been quite inactive lately so haven't updated or checked this forum in a while. But now I'm in the process to get the games going on my tablet so I'll check the offsets and update in the comming days.

@Carmir‌
    Just tested the roller on my machine, newly installed BGEE (win8 x64) and it rolls fine with the BGEE offset value found on page one ( 0x0064439C ).
    Post edited by Freche on
  • Yulaw9460Yulaw9460 Member Posts: 634
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
    Post edited by Yulaw9460 on
  • NassauNassau Member Posts: 4
    Dude. BG1 was the first game I played on my first own PC back in highschool (some15 years ago), and I can't (and really don't want to) imagine how much time I have spent clicking that infernal reroll button in hopes of a set of legendary stats... I have played and finished the saga with every toon known to man (give or take a few multiclasses), so I do believe I have earned the right to use this *masterful* macro! My CTS thanks the shit out of you!