Skip to content

TeamBG Community Updates

Comments

• CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Another update. Had another DS NPC join me. Also found a few problems that will have to be worked out as well. :\

I'll be posting updates at out message board http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=7801.0

First post updated.
    edited January 2013
    No updates with DS BGEE in a while since I had to redo the NPC creature files to match BGEE .cre files. Also had to do some changes with their spawn points. The NPCs that had the scripts that had Deactivate(), Activate() caused major stuttering of that NPC. I removed that from the .cre files and put in GLOBALs for their spawning. Now I am ready to go to the Cloakwood Mines, finish that and get started with the DS quests.
    A lot of work is being done on DSotSC BG:EE version of the mod. NPCs being revamped, new NPCs being added, cut content added back into the mod and lots of other surprises as well.

The topic about the new portraits is just a small taste of what is in store for you. ;)
    JamesFina92CuChoinneachkilleah
    Updated the TeamBG weapon pack mod which was having install problems.
    darrenkuo
    I am working on the next version (Version 2.12 )of the BG2 The Undying mod http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=36.0 . This will include a few fixes and a total rewrite of Ninafer's banters with your character. Also setting up her banter dialogs on a timer, so they go off properly.
    darrenkuo
    Really looking for feedback on the upcoming version 3 of this mod.

I am working on the next version (Version 2.12 )of the BG2 The Undying mod http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=36.0 . This will include a few fixes and a total rewrite of Ninafer's banters with your character. Also setting up her banter dialogs on a timer, so they go off properly.

• Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Alas the sole feedback I have is, I'm looking forward to version 3. I wanted to try out the Undying, but when I read all the good things about version 3 on the homepage, I decided to postpone trying out the Undying till it's updated.
    Thanks.
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    Nice Work for TeamBG
    Thanks for the compliments.
    Level 40 Rule Set/High Level Abilities mods have been updated.
    Archaic
    Version 1.03 of the Armor pack mod has been released.
    Updated the first post, listing Dark Horizons as a mod being worked on for BGEE.
    Archaic
    edited May 2013
    moving along slowly on BG1 conversions to BGEE
    GriegTRoarNeonfisk
    Dark Horizons for BG:EE is something I've been working on for the past week. Barring anything going wrong I'll give it a quick play through this weekend.
    NeonfiskTRoar
    Afraid not. Not going to turn down overtime on Saturday and certainly not going to turn down double time for Sunday.

Dark Horizons for BG:EE is something I've been working on for the past week. Barring anything going wrong I'll give it a quick play through this weekend.

Updated the first post. Little behind on things.
    DSotSC beta 2 is being put together. Dark Horizons new NPC, Morwen Alanadel, is being worked on and once all that is done, The Undying version 3 will be worked on again. I have done way too much work http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=5555.0 to keep leaving The Undying 3 in limbo.
    mlnevese
    Good news! I've been waiting for Undying 3 to come out, before I try out the Undying mod and Ninafer. Nice to see you'll be working on it again. I'll be patient.
  • ZoGarthZoGarth Member Posts: 47
    Looks awesome...hopefully for BGEE2
  • comebackhomecomebackhome Member Posts: 254
    Is team BG taking donations? As in, would donations help provide additional resources for Team BG to work on.
    Thanks all. :)
    The Undying mod http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=36.0 has a couple of updates.
    http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=5211.0 More updates to the Undying 3.0. I believe I will be moving ahead with this project over the others I have to work on at the moment. Now is the time I am taking suggestions and feedback in regards to The Undying.
    No feedback?

I am redoing Ninafer's dialogs and her romance with Anomen. The old scripting for the Nina and Anomen romance kinda sucks so I am using an up to date type of scripting so their dialogs go off the way I want them to.

Hopefully my interest will not wane, I really want The Undying 3.0 to get done.
    _Crusher

No feedback?

I'm sorry, no feedback on content from me, just my 2 cents that I'm very happy you're continuing with the mod. I'm no early tester, more of a completionist gamer, so I keep postponing to play waiting for the game to be perfect (haven't even played BGEE as I'm waiting for non-beta SCS and waiting for NPC1-Project). Likewise I've been postponing installing the Undying for all the goods that are promised in the news about 3.0. I like Fighter-Mages a lot, I like Ninafer's portrait, I like the story that's promised about Callisto's revenge.

Even if I did install the old version to provide feedback, it would come to slow: I take over more than a year to finish a single campaign. So from me, my only feedback can be a big thumbs-up your working on 3.0 and giving it priority. It's wonderful news. I hope it'll be compatible with BG2EE, so I can try out both in a single campaign sometime next year.

• _Crusher_Crusher Member Posts: 10
    I'm waiting for the latest version when ready, I want to play BGII + TOB with The Undying 3.0 + Tortured Souls 7.04, is possible?
    Thanks. :)

No feedback?

I'm sorry, no feedback on content from me, just my 2 cents that I'm very happy you're continuing with the mod. I'm no early tester, more of a completionist gamer, so I keep postponing to play waiting for the game to be perfect (haven't even played BGEE as I'm waiting for non-beta SCS and waiting for NPC1-Project). Likewise I've been postponing installing the Undying for all the goods that are promised in the news about 3.0. I like Fighter-Mages a lot, I like Ninafer's portrait, I like the story that's promised about Callisto's revenge.

Even if I did install the old version to provide feedback, it would come to slow: I take over more than a year to finish a single campaign. So from me, my only feedback can be a big thumbs-up your working on 3.0 and giving it priority. It's wonderful news. I hope it'll be compatible with BG2EE, so I can try out both in a single campaign sometime next year.