Skip to content

TeamBG Community Updates

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239

*hint: she's being sarcastic

I don't know how excited you want people to get about another drow mod for BG2, but okay, whatever...
    [Deleted User]
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    edited August 2015
    Looked at my mod files last weekend. Looks nice. Nah. Maybe some other time I may do something with them again.
    Stuff
    JuliusBorisovFina92lolien
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Looking forward to meet her. Next time I install BG2EE it'll be with the Undying, unless patch compatibility screws up.
    I'd wait until 2.54. I'm removing something related to Ninafer and I am trying to figure out why the banters are going off all at once instead of once in a while like in the original games.
    Doesn't like kids or man hos.
    JuliusBorisov

I'd wait until 2.54. I'm removing something related to Ninafer and I am trying to figure out why the banters are going off all at once instead of once in a while like in the original games.

I'll take that advice. I got a character ready that just finished BG:EE and is ready for The Undying, but I think I'll wait not only for your update, but to take him through Siege of Dragonspear first as well.
    I see my host has done some work like updating their MySQL and PHP and moving their database stuff around. And my version of forum software is outdated by what they upgraded to. I'll have to do some work on the forums this weekend I guess.

Which means at the moment, possible broken download links, posting logging in problems at the forums and other funky things. Guess I'll have to set aside some of my game playing time to upgrade the forum software that is friendly with the new PHP.

Any note on progress for The Undying 2.54? I got a Thief-Mage that maybe doesn't want to start Siege of Dragonspear but start on a BGII Undying campaign instead. Is the bug really that bad? Does it happen always on every BGIIEE game or just with some users?
    edited November 2015
    Answering my own question: dying for the Undying, not waiting for an update I started a game with version 2.53 anyway but right after the talk with Gaelan Bayle Callisto started firing her banters one after the other in a continuous stream, which I stopped with the task manager to wait for version 2.54. So yes, the bug is bad enough to justify waiting for your update. I hope you manage to squash it (the bug, not the update), good hunting @CoMSolaufein.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @Graoumf could you post links to download sites? I can't find them on TBG_CoM forums. Thanks.
  • GraoumfGraoumf Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 312
    There are in the BG2 part of download site, because these mods are not available only for BG2EE (but also for BG2) I guess.

You can also find links in TBG_CoM forums:
    Encounters v1.10 -> http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=5.0
    Kindrek v2.7 -> http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=4802.0
    Saerileth v18 -> http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=4800.0
    Tsujatha Melalor v15 -> http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=4801.0
    Tasraena v16 -> http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=4803.0
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @Graoumf thanks.
    lolien
  • GraoumfGraoumf Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 312
    @Isaya is working to unify the two versions of Vampire Tales (for BG2 and BG2EE) in one.

This work is made because we translated the mod in french - BG2 version will be updated soon in the meanwhile.
    Vampire Tales 1.04 is released. This version includes a French translation and is for BG2 only, not BG2EE. Like Graoumf said above, a version unifying both versions in one download is being worked on.
    Any news on The Undying? Are you still working on it @CoM_Solaufein?
    The forums are down. Something went wrong when I did an update. In the mean time you can download the files from here:
    BG1 related mods
    downloads.chosenofmystra.net/bg1/

BG2 related mods

downloads.chosenofmystra.net/bg2/
    JuliusBorisovStummvonBordwehrZaghoullolien
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    Ouch. Good luck with restoring the forum!
    JuliusBorisov
    Forums are back up but for some reason I can't install/reinstall any mods to the board. I give up for now. Just use the direct links above to download our mods.
    Mantis37Aedansmady3modestvolta
    Its been three years since I was last active in the modding scene. Good to see its still going strong.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    Good luck with that!
  • GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    Good news!

thanks. ;)
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,269
    They messages are so funny:
    HackeD By KinG SaM Pakistani l33t H4x0r w4s h3r3 PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
    :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    They think that they are 'badass' while it's probably some lame 'script kiddies'.

@CoM_Solaufein My suggestion for you would be to convert the forum to use modern forum engine (SMF is very outdated) in order to minimize area of the attack. Good luck with restoring content, I hate when sites go offline (R.I.P. www.rpgdungeon.net :/ )
    I've been out of the modding scene for a long time. RPGdungeon never came back? That sucks
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,269
    @CoM_Solaufein Indeed it sucks :( I have atempt to contact site admin some time ago and offer restoring site and free hosting, no reply since then.

BTW: I lost my copy of Kitanya, it was very good mod. Does anyone have copy of it?
  • GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    @ALIEN, Are you interested in v6.41?