Skip to content

TeamBG Community Updates

1234568»

Comments

• MothorMothor Member Posts: 243
    Mothor wrote: »

@CoM_Solaufein Strange...either I forgot to add the "Yes" in the "Are you human" part of the registration or maybe it was something else. :(

It's speciesm by TeamBG that (half)elves, gnomes, dwarves, halflings and halforcs can't register! :/

What about Bhaalspawn? :(
    Son_of_Imoen
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    edited July 2021
    @CoM_Solaufein

Hi, I registered on TeamBG.com as Ice Abdal and I'm awaiting the registering approval.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the long delay. I don't visit these sites like I used to. I tried looking up your name and didn't find it. If it was registered in Dec 2020 there is only one name and it looks like a spam bot.

@CoM_Solaufein Strange...either I forgot to add the "Yes" in the "Are you human" part of the registration or maybe it was something else. :(

I tried to register again yesterday with the same username I have here (Mothor). I have not received any email informing about the process being successful though but when I try to log with the data I used during registering I get: Your account is still awaiting admin approval

Which would imply at least that my attempt was taken into account this time...

You're approved. The CAPTHCA for that particular forum software sucks. Bots always found a way around it, which is why I have to do this drastically annoying way for new registers. I like it when bots make it easy for me with a name like Quick Loans. Easy delete
    jasteyStummvonBordwehr
  • ColandColand Member Posts: 91
    I did try to register to TeamBG some months ago to ask for the possibility to update the two wonderful items pack for BGEE (Armors and Weapons) with my Italian translation.

I realize only now that new users should have also post their request here, so here I am. :)

Thank you in advance for your time.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    And if someone updates Sol's The Undying mod to EET - preferably based on its 3.0 prelease version - then on behalf of fans of this mod, I am grateful.