Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

EE Keeper, Updated to v1.0.4

1585960616264»

Comments

• rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,811
    Sjerrie said:

@rede9 unless the EE-npcs are handled differently, the actual romance flag is in Global Variables.

These are not Boolean values. I'm confused.

• woogirlwoogirl Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2018
    @rede9 Edited. Sorry I didn't see it was bg and not bg2. Check this thread, maybe it helps: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/32229/global-variables-for-romances

• unwissenderunwissender Member Posts: 5
    edited January 5
    Hey guys.

Just bought the BGEE Version on IOS and tried to edit the char file (after some hours of testing :-) )
    I use the 1.0.4. Version of EE Keeper and the 2.5.17 on IOS.

(i accidently made my paladin with two handed weapon style, instead of two weapon style)

When i try to edit my char (savegame didn´t work better), the weapon proficiencies seem not to work. Instead of the detailed "short sword, large sword" proficiency, ee keeper offers me the old "large sword, short sword" stuff, and a lot of unknown slots. (in the last tab, didn´t find any other tab, where i could edit my profs, see screenshot
    )

Tried to find a walkaround giving the char some unused proficiency points, but that didnt work. Any idea how i can fix the problem?

thx 4 your help

• SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,009
    @unwissender what does the 6th tab from the left (4th tab in your provided picture) show you?

unwissender
    6th Tab is Innate in my Order. This one ist empty.
    4th Tab in my Picture above with Proficiencies is also empty, buttons at the bottom do nothing.

Maybe it has something to do, i cant choose a language in the settings of ee?
    There is no dropdown choose for me

Maybe it has something to do, i cant choose a language in the settings of ee?
    There is no dropdown choose for me

It's probably related to whatever is causing that issue, yes. Almost seems like EEKeeper can't fully access the game resources...

Hmm.
    So i just hope for another update of ee keeper.
    If i ipen a full savegame nearly every char gets an error message, sayi g something about unknown spells.

It seems to me ee keeper expects a normal vanilla bg, not a ee edition.

Might have something to do, i use the normal bg version for pc and give the directory to ee.

With itunes or funbox i am not able to extract the ipa file so i had to get my old pc version.

Might have something to do, i use the normal bg version for pc and give the directory to ee.

This is the problem. I am quite certain you can not edit an EE savegame with only old vanilla resources.

If it's just the proficiency you want changed, I might be able to do that for you if you can add the savegame to a post here.

Or just go and kill Firkraag for Carsomyr. ;)

unwissender
    Thx 4 your help.
    I try to fix the ipa download Problem with the latest itunes.
    If it doesnt work, i might use your editing offer

Fixed the problem with a bgee ipa 👍🏻
    Now everything is fine. Thx 4 your help again

SjerrieWise_Grimwald
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,799
    Why oh Why pray tell has my EE keeper decided to start crashing when I open the spells menu? It's never done this before in ever... ?

@CaloNord did any Windows runtime updates or something happen? I don't remember the actual base of the EEKeeper, but i've had multiple runtime/driver/Windows updates this month, and I've recently noticed it messed some other things up for me. (Nothing EEKeeper related though...)

CaloNord
  • TraumaDramaTraumaDrama Member Posts: 56
    I have what is probably a dumb question, but I didn't see it in the FAQs. If I have BG2EE on my phone, and I want to fix my pips, do I have to download the game onto my computer to get EE Keeper going, or just the saved games? I can't seem to get it working with just the games.
    If I do download it onto the computer, will the versions transfer easily between Android and PC?

If I have BG2EE on my phone, and I want to fix my pips, do I have to download the game onto my computer to get EE Keeper going, or just the saved games?

You need the game's resources on the same machine you're using EEKeeper on. While just adding proficiency pips seems incredibly simple, the program indexes the game resources at startup.

Wise_Grimwald
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 2,042
    Sjerrie said:

If I have BG2EE on my phone, and I want to fix my pips, do I have to download the game onto my computer to get EE Keeper going, or just the saved games?

You need the game's resources on the same machine you're using EEKeeper on. While just adding proficiency pips seems incredibly simple, the program indexes the game resources at startup.
    I can understand why.

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,313
    edited January 26
    @TraumaDrama, have a look here for a description on how to use your Android game files on the PC to use EEKeeper (and setup a modding area if you want). Take no notice about modding/rebuilding the .obb files for modding the game itself as there are now better methods... I will eventually update the document but if you go down the modding track and need assistance, be sure to ask questions in the modding Android thread.

Having said all that, the procedure to setup for EEkeeper is all good and works a charm. If you run into difficulties, feel free to ask.

Gus

Wise_GrimwaldSjerrie
  • Mr_SaltyMr_Salty Member Posts: 145
    i downloaded this today and i followed it all and when i open save file and change the stats it will not let me save it, it says file copy canceled the game was not saved > it then creates a empty folder in the directory !! i tried running it normal and in Administrator! why can i not get it to work ! ??

• Sarevok1981Sarevok1981 Member Posts: 5
    Hi guys,
    It's obvious that when you alter something and press the "recalculate stats" button in EEKeeper that your HP or other stats can be altered.
    But why do they alter even on chars that just joined my group, or where I didnt change any stats or on chars that where given to me on start (Like Safana instead of Imoen in SoD).

I mean it could be because they didnt get always max hp gain when leveling up but I always switched back to normal before leveling up a char in my playthrough. Is it increasing it too much (ak cheating) or really recalculating to what it should be!?

• Theo75Theo75 Member Posts: 1
    I cant get EE Keeper working with IWD CE GOG It wont find my save files when I tell EE what directory they are in. I am running Win 10 Pro 64 bit. Any help Please?