Skip to content

BGII:EE Compatible Mod List

Comments

• LarkairnLarkairn Member Posts: 22
    Nice job on the thread! Is there any chance you can categorise the list though so that it is easier to search through?
  • DinsdalePiranhaDinsdalePiranha Member Posts: 419
    havlya said:

Are there sound set for charname to here?
    I want some bg:ee and icewind dale soundset i there way put that in for main char?

there is, though you have to have IWD1/2 and BG2 both installed... yeah. (or PM me and I'll upload 'em somewhere)
    looky here for the Icewind Dale Voice Pack Converter: http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_soundsets2.php

run it, and all IWD soundsets will suddenly appear in the "sounds" folder of BG2, copy that (or only the new soundsets, actually) to BG2EE's "sounds" folder, et voilà!

probably with a bit of dicking around, you could change the bat file to work with BG2EE too, but I had both IWD2 and BG2 on my PC already.
  • WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    @Foggy
    Yeah, it's a bug. FWIW, the fix is simple and I posted it in the Amber forum.
  • PaloriusPalorius Member Posts: 3
    Is there a DL link to BanterPacks that doesn't DL @ 1.1 kb/sec and doesn't time out after 5 minutes? I ask because I have a really nice connection (Japan does have its advantages) and I can't get a simple 1.3 MB mod.
    Thanks in advance
  • MariaDahl55MariaDahl55 Member Posts: 1
    Any news when Soulafein NPC might become compatible?
  • DarkSpiralDarkSpiral Member Posts: 24
    Can anyone tell me how well the content of the "Sarevok's Remorse" component of UB and the SHS "Sarevok Friendship" mod mesh?

I don't (necessarily) mean installation issues, but rather if the dialogues' tone clashes. I'm about to do my first EE ToB import, and I've never tried the Friendship mod.
  • GreenEnergyGreenEnergy Member Posts: 8
    Hello, which mod stops party members from leaving party?thx
  • DinsdalePiranhaDinsdalePiranha Member Posts: 419
    @GreenEnergy: the tweak pack's what you need.
  • FuineFuine Member Posts: 40
    Larkairn said:

Nice job on the thread! Is there any chance you can categorise the list though so that it is easier to search through?

There is a list that is in spreadsheet format. You can find it here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApOxBTzo7fj5dFlzNTEzb1QxdlBtSWxHb2FDTlprelE&usp=sharing

• FuineFuine Member Posts: 40
    @LiamEsler
    Mate, there are two "Ajantis NPC" mods in your list. Is it intentional?
    I installed it, didn't help, both guys leave the moment I take Hexxat back. every time. Other components work. Description of the two components that I installed ( tweak pack's) :

* Happy Patch
    This provides many options for party unity. First, the player can control party complaints through one of three options:

NPCs never get angry about reputation
    NPCs get angry, but never leave
    NPCs remain neutral, never getting happy or angry

Please note that installing Virtue with this component will essentially nullify it. Virtue changes reputation checks to check Virtue instead, so this component will be changed to prevent your party members leaving due to Virtue--but the kicker is that they'll now leave due to reputation.

* NPCs Don't Fight
    At certain points, stock BG/BG2 characters will get fed up with another and start fights, only ending when one or more of them are dead. This component will simply prevent the fights from starting.

What else can I do?
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Fuine Definitely not! Cheers, fixed :)
  • XukuthXukuth Member Posts: 78

I installed it, didn't help, both guys leave the moment I take Hexxat back. every time. Other components work. Description of the two components that I installed ( tweak pack's) :

* Happy Patch
    This provides many options for party unity. First, the player can control party complaints through one of three options:

Please note that installing Virtue with this component will essentially nullify it. Virtue changes reputation checks to check Virtue instead, so this component will be changed to prevent your party members leaving due to Virtue--but the kicker is that they'll now leave due to reputation.

* NPCs Don't Fight
    At certain points, stock BG/BG2 characters will get fed up with another and start fights, only ending when one or more of them are dead. This component will simply prevent the fights from starting.

What else can I do?

There's not a whole lot outside of monkeying around in the console. Don't expect those components to work with Overhaul content, since they're not stock BG/BG2 characters.
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    Xukuth said:

* Happy Patch

* NPCs Don't Fight

What else can I do?

There's not a whole lot outside of monkeying around in the console. Don't expect those components to work with Overhaul content, since they're not stock BG/BG2 characters.
    Do you know which variables need to be changed in EEkeeper to remove the conflicts with the new NPCs?
    edited December 2013
    If you set the following variables to 2:

OHH_mazzy
    OHH_keldorn
    OHH_valygar

using e.g. C:SetGlobal("OHH_mazzy","GLOBAL",2)

it will probably prevent any conflicts Hexxat has with those characters (by which I mean they will never attack each other).

e: you will need to do this while hexxat and keldorn/mazzy/valygar are all in the party
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    LOL, vaylgar have a conflict with Hexxat too? True lol.
  • kaldgordkaldgord Member Posts: 29
    I've installed the Kindrek mod, and it seem to work just fine, the only problem is that he doesn't have voice acting. I think I saw somewhere that there was a version of kindrek with voice, does anyone know where I can download it for BG2EE ?
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    edited December 2013
    Hexxat also has a conflict with good anomen, trying to test if the CN anomen has a conflict
    Neera will conflict with Edwin

main problem i find with adding the variables manually is sometimes the conflict is immediate after adding the NPC to the party giving me no time to add the variables

i really wish there was a mod that removed all the conflicts involving the new NPCs and also made everyone happy at high rep :p
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Check the first post of this topic.
    kaldgord said:

I've installed the Kindrek mod, and it seem to work just fine, the only problem is that he doesn't have voice acting. I think I saw somewhere that there was a version of kindrek with voice, does anyone know where I can download it for BG2EE ?

• rathe101rathe101 Member Posts: 61
    I've asked in a few other threads, but I'm wondering here, is there a mod for ranged ammunition? Something that reverts arrows, and bolts back to their BG1 glory?
    edited December 2013
    They never fight, both Anomen and Keldorn give me a choice: them or Hexxat. I have to choose.
    The original ease-of-use description says:
    "NPCs Wont Fight Each Other or Leave"

EDIT/////////////////////////////////

Console doesn't help
    C:SetGlobal("OHH_anomen","GLOBAL",2)

Is there a way to manually delete some data (responsible for leaving) from their scripts?
    Post edited by GreenEnergy on
  • StoneSwordsStoneSwords Member Posts: 180
    rathe101 said:

I've asked in a few other threads, but I'm wondering here, is there a mod for ranged ammunition? Something that reverts arrows, and bolts back to their BG1 glory?

I believe SCS has a component that does that
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,673
    @LiamEsler thank you for updating the first post. One addition: For the Ajantis NPC mods (Ajantis NPC and Ajantis Portrait Pack) the non-English translations work fine, too.

rathe101 said:

I believe SCS has a component that does that
    Actually, SCS does the opposite (nerfs elemental arrows in BG1 to their BG2 level).

• WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    @rathe101
    You want aTweaks for that.
  • AnardilAnardil Member Posts: 13
    LiamEsler said:
    Does this really work for BG2:EE? I've been trying to install it but can't seem to complete the installation. Is there perhaps a seperate download for this mod (really interested in it) for BG2 and is it possible that I have just downloaded the install file for BG1:EE and not BG2:EE?

Sort of confused.
  • AnardilAnardil Member Posts: 13
    Nevermind, I seemt to have found the problem :)
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    PaintBG for EE is now compatible with BG2EE. It's still non-WeiDU version...but it includes Hexxat and Character X.
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Will the Oversight mod be converted to BG2EE? I want those Monk HLAs.
  • AkuroAkuro Member Posts: 93
    @LiamEsler
    If you want, you can add my mods "Spellcasting in light armor" and "Legacy shields for BG2 EE" to your list.
    The links:

1) http://www.shsforums.net/topic/56957-mod-spellcasting-in-light-armor/
    and
    2) http://www.shsforums.net/topic/56956-mod-legacy-shields-for-bg2-ee/

They were created with version 1.2 and should thus be compatible with it.
This discussion has been closed.