Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,235
    meagloth said:

Boy, you don't know the half of it. My avatar is so bright orange and distinctive whenever I change it I'll go through *my own* discussions and say to myself "huh. I thought I commented here. It seems familiar..."
    Seriously.

Indeed. A comment of mine is not too bad, but I find myself reading someone else's, and liking it, but seeing the number go *down*... "Oh wait..." xD
    Anduin said:

Actually read that book. She is not a dwarf.

Apologies. Every source that used her likeness referred to her as a dwarf and more info on the character in the novel I could not find. I feel slightly betrayed.

Despite lack of beard I feel she could pass as a dwarf though.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    @Anduin: not all settings have bearded female dwarves: F.I. in the Death Gate cycle (Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman, also authors of Dragonlance setting), female dwarves grow thick sideburns on their faces. :)
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Anduin said:

I like the idea that a Gillette +5 is the best a lady dwarf can get...

Can that also be used as a weapon, and does it fall under the "Daggers" proficiency? :-)
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    What would that even look like ...?

Anduin said:

I like the idea that a Gillette +5 is the best a lady dwarf can get...

Can that also be used as a weapon, and does it fall under the "Daggers" proficiency? :-)
    I'm thinking more along the lines of slashing damage, but that can be edited. That is actually what I do with Balduran's butterknife...