Skip to content

It all started because of poor taste in HEADWEAR...

Comments

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Í t́a̡k͠e͡ D̷o͝or 3̕!̶

Shut up, evil Eyelar! We take the JansenMatic!

C̸an̸ ̀w͏e͜ ̡c̴omp̴r̶om͏is̀e̡?̛ ̸Doo͜r͢ ͟2҉ ̕a͢n͞d the̶ ̧G̢r͘e̴e͟n͞ ͠Enve̸l̶op̡e..̷.?͝
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    @KidCarnival wagers that the JansenMatic is worth Door-Number-3!

*ding* (a small podium hovers in the air next to @KidCarnival displaying "Door 3" on the bid)

I'm sorry @KidCarnival but you know the rules! If you want the JansenMatic you forfeit the prizes waiting for you behind the doors!
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I STIIIIIIILL FLOOOOOOATING AAAAND DRUUUUUUUUUUNK!!!!!!
    THIS IS CREEEEVSDAAAAAK FLOOOOOAATING DRUUUUNK!!!!
    THIS IS CREEEEEVSDAAAAAK DRINKING ON THE SKYYYYY!!!!!!!!
    @LordRumfish I can sing for your TV show, also GOOOOOODBYEEE I WILL BE LEAAAAVING NOOOOOW!!!!!!!
    @LordRumfish:

G̷I͢V̕E ME͏ ̴THE ̢R͏ED͞ ̸ENVE͝L͜OP̴E!̕
    edited December 2013
    Congratulations @KidCarnival you've won the fabulous JansenMatic Turnip Tinkerer! This handy device comes with every attachment you could conceivably need to process turnips, and included is a recipe book with 5000 of Ma Jansen's family recipes for turnip dishes! Listen to all of your favorite classics from the 90's on the optional 5-disc CD changer, including Stone Temple Pilots and Alanis Morissette!

This fabulous gift is valued at Door Number 3! Come back for our bonus round at the end, and thanks for playing.
    Post edited by LordRumfish on
    ♫ It'͜s l̀iḱe͞ ͡r̵aa͜a̷a̢aa̡aaaáaaa͟a͠aa̵a̵a̵aa҉aa̕in ơn̕ ̕yo̧ùr ̕ẃe͏d͏ding̛ d̷a̡y! ♪
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    oh crap i feel like i need a christmas hat now :(
    @Sothpaw
    I AAAAAM FLYYYYYYIIIIIING DRUUUUNK AGAAAAIN!!!
    Aưt͘hent͜i̢c̛.͜ Rig̡h͏t́,̛ @̕So̵t͟hp̢aw
    As in... Yog-Sothoth's paw?
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    where would @KidCarnival wear his hat?
    Quite the conundrum.
    On ͟my҉ ̧h̢elm҉.̀
    @Anduin yesterday I saw something dressed in a red bathrobe, sitting down in my living room, and, here is the picture of what I first saw, I thought I was Thethoril!
    But I went closer to investigate, and IT WAS MUMMIFIED GNOMELICH INSIDE A CHRISTMAS BAG!!! (with a hat)
    Besides, I've saw a hamster with a hat, but that is getting more common each day.
    @booinyoureyes @KidCarnival @Sothpaw @LordRumfish the world has a mummified gnomelich out there, and he isn't in @Heindrich1988 's garden, he is in my living room! He awake like @ChildOfBhaal599 at the start of SoA!!! And don't try to upload a 32MB image to the forums, I had to tone it down to 600KB :P
    @CrevsDaak He's in your living room?!?!?

I thought for sure he'd be in your dying room.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I think @CrevsDaak needs ta stop dippin' inna his own ale aher her her
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited December 2013
    *Anduin removes himself from epic hat to continue epic story*

What the hell was I on about again?

You were thinking about how you were going to defeat @KidCarnival who thinks he is a powerful entity called Eyelar from blowing up Baldur's Gate from the top of Ramaziths tower... You then wittered on about needing a bigger door... And then you kissed me... And I'm a boy.

Oh yeah... Don't worry I'm a yummie mummie... Right... Bigger door...
    Now we are in a planar space where we can enter any place or time... So I need a huge door there!

*Anduin waves a hand... A huge, colossal door appears*

And we need a huge door here...

*Anduin waves a hand... an identical, huge colossal, door appears opposite to the first.

Right, go and open that door!

Look, Gnomie, I'm not sure where you get off, ordering me about... But I am a plastic lego representation of a male elf... How the hell can I open that door?!?

Errrm... Just give it a push?

Ha! Give it a push! It must way the same as three, no four, Ancient Red Dragons! Give it a push he says! I'll give it a push you irrelevant half wit! And after that I'm gonna give you a push so hard you will never get up AGAIN!

*Lego-Lass walks up to the door, pushes, and the door promptly opens*

It opened! Well blow my non-existent manhoo--- Aaaaagh! You mad Gnome! Why did you open a door HERE!

*The awesome greeness of @Booinyoureyes in Broccoli slayer form fills the door... It stairs at Lego-Lass in obvious irritability*

Now for the next bit...

*Anduin opens the other door... Through it the streets of Baldur's Gate twinkle below... A glimpse of a hovering orb over a tower can be clearly seen...*

Now to shift the gravity of the floor to this wall here...

Wait the floor.... Aaaaaghh! No! No! I was only moulded yesterday! I'm too young to die!

*Lego-Lass floats through the door, gaining speed towards the Broccoli demon in an uncontrollable upward fall...*

Oh Crap... Wrong wall!

*Anduin waves hands in panic as Lego-Lass falls into the opening maws of the Green Demon who cannot be eaten without grimacing*

Oblekaaan! Googledoma! @Crevsdaak HahaahhaHAhaha!

*Lego-Lass upward fall slows... stops... The Green Demon starts to close his cavern like mouth... Lego-Lass begins to fall... Back... Down... Down... emerging back into the light... The Green Demon bending forward after him, to take his plastic morsel... Quicker... Lego-Lass plunges back towards the door... Then flies through it...And out through the opposite door*

I'LL KILL YOU, YOU SHI-

*Lego-Lass words are whipped away as he continues his rapid descent towards Baldur's Gate*

Only if you survive the fall, my friend...

*Suddenly, The Greater Demon Broccoli, falls through the first door, then out through the second, Anduin is surprised to see @Southpaw still munching on a stalk wave as he flashes by*

And the weight of a 100ft Giant Broccoli Demon landing on you...

*Anduin bends over to pick up his staff*

And the imminent destruction of Baldur's Gate through an Atomic sized explosion that would produce a @Oneangrymushroom cloud of malevolence... Maybe you can have a go at killing me then...

*Anduin jumps through the door... It closes behind him...*
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    @Anduin You've never seen a OneAngryMushroom cloud, Don't joke about the OneAngryMushroom cloud
    @OneAngryMushroom this is what @Anduin meant.
    "*Buuurp*, pardon, turnip reflex".
    *Lord Rumfish turns to the new contestant as a 100 ft. giant broccoli demon falls with a deafening wet SMACK only a few feet away*

Welcome to the show, Giant Broccoli Demon! I'm afraid the JansenMatic has already been taken as a prize, but we have a new item to bid on, this lovely Nickel Panties collection forged by Cromwell for some kinky drow strippers who weren't able to make it to the surface to offer payment!

Speaking of which, what would you value this Nickel Panties collection at, contestants? Of course, you can opt for doors 1, 2 or 3 if you'd rather have a different prize!
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    @CrevsDaak
    I'm well aware of that. It's just that I also have levels in barbarian as well as ranger...
    Eyelar saw a Giant Broccoli Demon fall from the sky and crash into @LordRumfish's studio. Irritated, the beholder blinked...

A milisecond later, above the clouds

The beholder gazed around. Somewhere in the distance, he could see two giant doors; likely the origin of the Giant Broccoli Demon.

O̡͖̞̗H̭̘̜̫̯̞̕ ̡̯̮͉̫N͍̞̟̦̯̺O͎͇̬̲̹̭!̫̀ ͎̞͚I̺̯̻̳͙̤̱t̝̳ ͕͕͙͚͚́s̛͓͔͖̳̯e͕͓̥̬̰e͓̦̳̟m̥̰̱͚͕͡ͅs̮̱ ͙̠ͅţ͖̗̺͓̫h͈̜e͚̬̬ ͖̥̮͍̬ͅC̬a͠r͔̠̲̘̼i̤͖̟͓͙ṉ͉̼͚̞̹͟g̠̣ ͔̲̞͜ͅM̟͎̦̤̖̥ͅe̢t͏͖è̩͓̯r̶̳̤ ͍̭͍͈̣̣͚h͈̘a̻̲s̻̀ ̙̲̘̤d̹̳̯r̮͉̥ǫ͓͔͇p̬͖̻p̷̝̰̪̼e̖̘̠̙̖͙d͙͉̮̗͚͚̫!̼̙͔͖
    ͏̖̣
    ̩̲
    Quickly, a group of other beholder paladins hovered over to see for themselves.

Yo͢u are ͘r͟i̢gh̨t҉, He͏lm̛ ́Beaŗ! We͢ ́mu͘st͝ ҉st̨op̶ ҉this҉ ̧trend͞ ͟b͘e͢foŕȩ ̶it̴ ̸i͠s to̶o̶ l̡a͢tè and̀ ́Eye-҉a-͠lo͞t́ ͡wil͟l͢ ćease̡ t͢o͡ e̛xi͝st̷!
    ͟
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    ...we should create another poll about the forum poster's alignment.
    I would probably choose Lawful Kög as usual...or perhaps True Ester-Kög.
    @Southpaw

I will be happy to provide a chart of the 9 alignment and the poll, so we can get reliable statistics for this forum. I just have to ask the Eye of Sune if it's ok to expose mortals to the overwhelming beauty of such a chart.
    HELMYEAH
    edited December 2013
    @KidCarnival, I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... Angry rangers with hamsters on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched Beholders flying in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like... tears... in... rain. But.. that video... had less sense than.... life. Time... to die...
    Ah I see, you are new to the world of buttons. @Anduin can probably educate you a bit about the long history of this subject.
    CrevsDaak said:

@KidCarnival, I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... Angry rangers with hamsters on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched Beholders flying in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like... tears... in... rain. But.. that video... had less sense than.... life. Time... to die...

I see someone has watched "Blade Runner" recently.