Skip to content

It all started because of poor taste in HEADWEAR...

Comments

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Anduin said:

@Booinyoureyes has got my back... And I've got his... Errm... Entire body stuck to me... We keep each other safe!

Have you not seen a hip flask or pocket book with a hole in it, with the owner proudly saying how it stopped a bullet, arrow, spear. @Booinyoureyes serves a similar purpose. Bless him.

http://www.minscandboo.com/quotes/My-hamster-does-not-like.WAV
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @booinyoureyes XD that was awesome :P
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I'm a hamster NOT a buckler
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    What is THIS fuss? @Booinyoureyes . If I'm impaled by an arrow and it does not hit you because I was in the way. You won't see me complaining!

Well actually I might... BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    All this discussion for nothing... All you ever need in an adventure is silver tape...

here take some...

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747

"*grabs collar of shirt* How does a guy with the brains of a jellyfish know all about 'that time of the month!?'"

FULL STOP. Are you implying that @Kamigoroshi is the brain of @booinyoureyes? This needs further investigation. So far, only vegetables were able to replace brains... I tell you, THEY. ARE. EVOLVING! Next, the undead-with-replacement-brains will start to use simple tools!

*thoughtfully gazes upon Kamogoroshi*

You͘ ̀A҉ŔE ͟a͢ ̀l̷a̛n͟d j͢el͠l̢y̴fi͜sh,̸ r̛ig͜h͝t͞?

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    @KidCarnival

Maybe...

*scurries away*
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Bah, all this talk of brains when truly, it is the SPLEEN which is the heart of consciousness and the carrier of the soul! In fact, all a necromancer has to do to start crafting zombies is to remove the spleen and the soulless husks bereft of consciousness will follow all orders (not just the necromancer's...).

Perhaps the most dangerous case I heard of was a mage who had grafted the spleens of other creatures into his own body, taking on multiple souls and consciousnesses. He was a terrible abomination, and not even Miak from the Canadian north was able to stop him (kudos if you get that reference).

Of course, you'll still die without your brain. That's where excess water is stored, so you'll dehydrate without it.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited December 2013
    Meanwhile

Soooo. What we up to?

We can take any door from this real world plane aparently appear where we want... So I want to save Baldur's Gate and confront Eylar on the top of Ramzith tower... We need to stop him somehow. I just have not thought of how. He is totally magically immune, making my plethora of spells completely useless, and even if I could cast a spell to thwart him, his gaze would render us to stone before we could blink. This is no easily defeated foe... This will take cunning...

*Lego Lass rubs the upper limb of his bow against his plastic brow in deep thought*

How about... How about if we creep up behind him and push him off the top of the tower to his certain doom!

*Lego Lasses beaming smile is broken somewhat by Anduin's withering gaze*

Great idea... Except, beholders float and they have eyes in their arse!

No? Wait... Surely not. I don't bel-

Have you checked lately?

Well, not exactl-

Good. Glad that matter is resolved lady boy... How are we going to do this... HOW!

*Lego lass starts balancing an arrow on the end of his finger, the clockwork of his mind grinding together in search of an answer*

If only we could blind him somehow...

A Blind spell! Use a Blind spell!

*Anduin pulls Lego Lasses plastic yellow head off and starts to play keepy uppy... He is not very good and Lego Lasses head bounces more off the floor than Anduins bony knee.*

He... Is... Immune... To... Magic... How... Many... More... Times... Do I... Need... To say... IT!

*Anduin does a swinging volley and boots Lego Lasses head at his own headless body, knocking his priceless bow out of his hands.*

That HURT! That really hurt! Why should I help you! I'm not helping! Baldur's Gate can blow up for all I care! I'll stay here and you can go out that door, I'm going to go somewhere else... Somewhere that is not going to blow up! *sniff*

*Anduin picks up Lego Lasses head and promptly gives it a long passionate kiss (don't worry guys and gals Anduins tongue was sacrificially eaten 6000 years ago!) before placing it back onto the plastic nub of his neck.*

Thats it! Thats it!

*Anduin runs down the corridor before running back again*

Uhm... We are gonna need a bigger door...
    edited December 2013
    THIS IS BOOOOOOO IS GOING TO HELP YOUUUUUU!!!!!!
    GEEEEEEEEET DOOOOOWWN THE WAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!!
    THIS IS STAAAAARMAAAAAN WAITING IN THE SKY!!!!
    THIS IS BAAAAAAATMAAAAAAAN FLYING IN SKYYY!!!!!!
    I AM GETTING DRUUUUUUUUNK ALL THE TIME!!!!!!
    I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEE DRINKIING AAAAAAALL THE TIMEEEE!!!!!!
    THIS IS VHAAAAAAAILOR JUDGING THE NAMELESS ONEEEEE!!!!!!!
    THIS IS BAAAAAATMAAAAAN GOING TO KILL YOUR MOM!!!!!!!
    THIS IS CREEEEEEEEVS DAAAAAAAK PLAYING BALDUR'S GATE!!!!!
    I AM MAAAAAAAAAAAAD AND I LIKE TO RUUUUUUN!!!!!!!
    I CAN'T REMEEEEEEMBEEER CUZ' I AM THE NAMELESS ONE!!!!!!
    I AM BAAAAAAAATMAAAAAAN DRIVING MY TAAAAANK!!!!!!
    I LIIIIKEEEEEE SLEEEEEEPING IN THE NIIIIIGHT!!!!!
    I AAAAAAAAAAAAAM GOING TO BE BAAAAAAAANEDDD!!!!
    CUZ' I BAAAAAAAADAAAAAAASS LIKE IREEEEEENICUS!!!!!
    I AAAAAAAAAAAM MAAAAAAAAAD LIKEEEE TIAAAAAAAAAX!!!!
    I AM SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKIIIIIIIIIIIING IN THE MIDDLE OF SEAAAA!!!!!
    I AAAAAAAAAAAM PLAAAAAAAAAAYING BALDUR'S GATE!!!!!
    THIS CRAAAAAZY BUT I AAAAAAAAAM GOING TO DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    WHAAAAAT I AAAAAAAM DOOOOOING ISN'T RIGHT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!
    edited December 2013
    Anduin said:

*Anduin picks up Lego Lasses head and promptly gives it a long passionate kiss (don't worry guys and gals Anduins tongue was sacrificially eaten 6000 years ago!) before placing it back onto the plastic nub of his neck.*

THAT WAS @ANDUIN KISSING A LEGO GUY GAAAAAL!!!!!!
    I am sure @Southpaw has something evil in mind >:D
    edited December 2013
    [spoiler=Your destiny]
    I WAS JOOOOKIIIIIIIIING LIKE I DO AAALL THE TIMEEEE!!!!
    [/SPOILER]
    I am very bored indeed, also ravaging mad, I am going to play BG2 with SCS and Ascencion.

GOOOOOODBYEEE I WILL BE LEAAAAVING NOOOOOW!!!!!!!
    Anduin said:

What is this, you seek to defeat this Eylar by stepping across planes? Well, I might be able to make a door for you... if THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13tnjh3dZw4

(Wild Surge: Two Rolls)
    (Wild Surge: The Price is Right)
    (Wild Surge: Are Those Portals?)

So, you could have this lovely JansenMatic Turnip Dicer and Juicer with optional 5-disc CD changer, or...

You can choose the option behind door number 1, 2 or 3!

What will it be, contestants?
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    Bah, blind spell... and the only thing they should do is to remember the times when we were stuck in the Upper World and forced to follow @KidCarnival around while everybody around was mistaking us for some Gorrino's child.

The answer is - blanket! Just throw it over our good old senile Beholder and he will think it's already nap time and just sleep. He will still be almost invincible to damage, but quite easy to move around. (Beholders hover...after all).

This is a particularly funny mischief, the best that I thought of, since trying to catch Garrick with a bear's trap in Beregost...@KidCarnival will never know what hitcovered him...why are you smiling guys?

Oh my...he is standing right behind me, isn't he?
    edited December 2013
    @Anduin me fine? You must be joking!
    I AM MAAAAAD AND SING VEERY BAAAAD!!!
    WEE MUUUUUST SLAAAY THE EVIL BEHOLDER NOOOW!!!
    Oh, just realized I was like half and hour posting big yellow letters yelling idiotic things here :P I don't know, I am deeply bored.
    On a second thought...let's throw a blanket over drunk Lego-lass @CrevsDaak.
    I AM DRUUUUNK AND @SOUTHPAW IS RIGHT!!!
    Alright, @Southpaw has guessed the JansenMatic is worth throwing-a-blanket-over-drunk-Lego-lass!

*ding* (a small podium pops up displaying @Southpaw 's wager across several glowing rows in front of him/her/it)
    "We must steal Kensei's Katana from Hall of Wonders to defeat evil Eyelar!"

@Eudaemonium sighed. "Because that worked so well last time? Don't you remember? We ended up in the past and accidentally created Sarevok, and Eyelar didn't even have a bomb!"

"But... this is destiny!"

"Don't you paladins have a wisdom requirement of 13?! With all those eyes, you should see the error of your assumption now. Eyelar is not the one who will destroy Baldur's Gate! It's Shank, unless Carbos makes a last minute alignment change again!"

Anduin said:

What is this, you seek to defeat this Eylar by stepping across planes? Well, I might be able to make a door for you... if THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13tnjh3dZw4

(Wild Surge: Two Rolls)
    (Wild Surge: The Price is Right)
    (Wild Surge: Are Those Portals?)

So, you could have this lovely JansenMatic Turnip Dicer and Juicer with optional 5-disc CD changer, or...

You can choose the option behind door number 1, 2 or 3!

What will it be, contestants?
    T͏h̴o͠s̛ę ̡d̕oo̡ŕs..͟.͏ ́How͞ b͞ig a̧r̸e͘ ̕t̸h̀e͠y?͟
    Step right up, @KidCarnival ! Those doors are in a state of flux but even at their smallest they measure at least 15 feet across, sometimes they range up to 13 meters. I'm sure they'll suit your needs. Does that mean you're going to pass on the JansenMatic?
    I AM SLEEEPING BUT I STILL DRUUUUUNK!!!!
    AND I AAAAM GOING TO FLYYYYYY!!!!
    @CrevsDaak has wagered that the JansenMatic is worth Being-asleep-while-drunk-and-about-to-fly!

*ding* (another podium pops up in front of @CrevsDaak displaying his/her oversized wager)
    * The Illithid threw a blanket over @CrevsDaak and after a while started to repeatedly bash him/her over the head with the sword pommel *
    SLEEP DAMMIT!
    edited December 2013
    I WANNAAAAAA FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
    *Suddendly, Crevs starts floating, moving like if he were drunk, wait, he is drunk!*

Crevs: Hell! Why did I am floating!!
    Southpaw: Get down, buzzard!
    Crevs: I am a lumberjack and I am OK, I shelp and day and fuck all night
    Southpaw: GET DOWN!!! BUZZARD!!!!
    * @Southpaw casts Psiconic Blast: CrevsDaak*
    *CrevsDakk: Save vs Spell*
    Crevs: I am gettin' sleepy
    *Crevs falls asleep, literally, he does so.*
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Southpaw said:

This looks...strange.
    Out of place, perhaps. Pitiful product placement, you pestering peasant.

"Value Duct Tape" by 3M.
    What is that 3M of yours? Is that a new deity? Does it allow sacrifices?
    Does it feed brains to it's worshipers?
    I could be a 3Mian.
    Hmmm...brains...

You're not ready to understand the magnificence of 3M... Take me to your Elder Brain...