Skip to content

Your most favorite animal *ultimate fur edition*

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747

ah I'm tempted to do a 'favourite birds' thread... but we might kill the forum if we keep doing this. XD

I WISH TO VOTE TOUCAN. Please let me vote Toucan, they are funny!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I vote Ibis! No... Puffin... Penguin... Robin! To many options! Make the thread @typo_tilly
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited January 2014
    Red pandas, but no standard pandas. I am a sad panda.

Picked cats, because cats.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Probably because I only ever had one stuffed animal as a kid, and it was, you guessed it, a koala.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    jackjack said:

Probably because I only ever had one stuffed animal as a kid, and it was, you guessed it, a koala.

OHHHH EMMMM GEEEZZZZ @jackjack that is my EXACT reasoning as well, lol. I still have him, but my girlfriend holds on to him for me nowadays to keep her company (long distance relationships... bleh).

Koalas are the best and the best stuffed animals too.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2014
    Shandyr said:

@Anduin‌ go for the broccoli, Mummy, GO FOR THE BROCCOLI!!! Raaaaahgh!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Shandyr said:

d'awww :3

Beavers are also cute ^_^

Beavers are the main reason I voted "others", because I cannot decide between them and dogs... well and red pandas... and well skunks... and raccoons... and...

oh forget it >_<
    I just cannot decide >_<

(But yeah my alltime favorite ones are beavers and dogs, and recently red pandas)

At last! I have you now!

*Anduin aligns cross hairs on broccoflower*

Harpoon deployed!

*Anduin reels in Broccoflower*

One left! One left! When all ten Broccoflowers are aligned correctly, within the shadow cast by the setting sun, upon the compost bin of the gods, and interned in the steaming heap of helms grass cuttings. Then, and only then! Can I ascend to GOD OF VEGETABLES (including tomatoes and mushrooms)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    There are foxes not far from my fathers house. I've always wondered if we should go find some... ;)
    Australia has the lamest list of things I'm allowed to keep for a pet. Everything here want's to eat you, poison you, chase you, sting you, or just kill you because it hates you.
    Nature here is quite vicious.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hahaha! Don't worry, Koala's will be extinct soon thanks to our government! :(
    Oh, along with the Barrier Reef, so if you like fish and coral, see it now folks! :P

Raccoon's suit Silverstar, the cheeky devil.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    CaloNord said:

Australia has the lamest list of things I'm allowed to keep for a pet. Everything here want's to eat you, poison you, chase you, sting you, or just kill you because it hates you.
    Nature here is quite vicious.

*Looks at one of discussions in the Activity page:

bengoshi: It's not so easy to come to Australia for a permanent stay, at least for me. I like your country a lot from what I've read and watched in videos. Except for snakes, probably;)

CaloNord: Hehehe nah moving's never as easy as you'd like it to be. Ahh hardly see snakes, I've lived here since 1998 and I've seen 3... 1 of those was in a zoo. So it doesn't really count. Not so deadly if you're careful, they are really not fond of people and will avoid you if they can.

So, it seems you, the aussies, tell people to come to Australia and that it's safe there and when poor adventurers finally come - BANG! - snakes, spiders and what not attack them ;)
    Curse you for being able to read! :P I just want to raise the general IQ of the country a little... which is a little tricky when your neighbor is fixing his car using duct tape and these...
    Apparently you can replace parts of the suspension with some cut up thongs and then BAM! Your car is fine...
    Seriously. Please please PLEASE move here.
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    Actually that seems very clever rather than lacking in IQ, but maybe I just don't get it.
    edited July 2014
    @Elrandir‌ if we were in the middle of nowhere and it broke it'd be brilliant! :D Not entirely sure how safe it is though... I prefer to let the qualified people do things to my car. :D

I'm sorry. I can't help it. Once again, I'll just show myself out. :(
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdwrCr05VmE
  • BlastbackBlastback Member Posts: 54
    To many good ones... Wolves are my favorite wild animal, while dogs are my favorite domesticated species. I want to eventually be a the crazy old man with the dogs...

Also, otters, bears, whales, gorillas, jaguars and leopards, and others i can't think of off the top of my head...