Skip to content

You know you're playing too much Baldur's Gate when...

Comments

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    @booinyoureyes‌ You call your girl a prostitute and laugh? Dayumn.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    333. Whenever you see an abbreviation that starts with NW, you think of Never Winter.

334. Whenever you see the abbreviation RPG, you read Role-Playing Game, not Rocket-Propel Grenade.

335. You start a Nuzlocke file of Pokemon, and nickname all your catches after Baldur's Gate characters. (I'm seriously contemplating doing this, once I get another laptop to replace my broken one. :D)
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    @Nonnahswriter‌ 334: Always. Every time. 335: Oh no! That sounds like a horrible idea! I wouldn't be able to bear the thought of characters dying and being gone for good. It'd be such a shame for Xan the Magikarp to meet a terrible end... (I reason that's what he would be, since most people start out considering him useless, since he's not a damage dealer, and then eventually learn that he's great, since magic is the almighty debuffer of the game, which is a suitable metaphor for his evolution to Gyrados.)
  • ZaknafeinBaenreZaknafeinBaenre Member Posts: 349
    So have I, and I even added "begger" to it

341.When you throw something away at work and think "Away with you" in the exact same voice as an NPC.

...I have to admit. I did this.

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

362. When in 2000 on New Year's Eve rather than joining your housemates to celebrate somewhere in town, you stayed in to do more interesting things as Charname.

That's actually pretty sad.