Skip to content

You know you're playing too much Baldur's Gate when...

Comments

• FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    edited March 2014

Jenzafar said:

You scold other people's bad behavior with "Helm sees all; know that and be judged."

no joke... I totally did this one when I caught my gf procrastinating instead of studying

Thanks Helm girls LOVE being judged by guys! Srsly though if you're being annoyed by a girl, just judge her biggest insecurity and she's gone before you say Boo
    Post edited by Fredjo on
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
  • ArcalianArcalian Member Posts: 359
    You play the Angelo mod and as a result you now refer to everyone as "chief."

Yes, I actually do this.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @SardoCZ said:

Seriously, in fact it is a part of skeleton dated to the 8/9th century I excavated.:-)

317. When you look at other forum members and consider the possibility of embalming...

@SardoCZ it is far too late... Perhaps an animate undead spell will suffice...

316. You start constructing your own phylacterie out of common, household items (lich's life essense's hidden stash). Yes, i have made one myself...

I do this too. I find the current advances in tupperware have made the path to lichdom and eternal undeath so darn convenient... I would recommend everyone to do it!

Still have my lower intestinal tract pickled in a plastic lunchbox, that I keep under the floorboards, and I swear you could still eat them next millennia, they are kept so fresh!
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806

When the word that used to describe this

The word I used to describe that is 'Whatisit?'

• Dice42Dice42 Member Posts: 55

You know you are NOT PLAYING BG ENOUGH, when there are 6 pages to this thread. Stop posting here and get back to what you love.

When the android version finally comes out you won't see me on this forum again, or anywhere else for that matter ;)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    322. When you go and buy a tablet as soon as you hear there will be an Ipad and an Android version of BG - you didn't have a tablet before and you buy it specifically for BG that will be out soon.

323. When one year and a half later you still have that tablet and still think the main purpose of it is for BG that will be out... soon.