Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    Tiax says Black is the colour of night.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited August 2012
    Tiax might be right. But I'm not talking to Tiax. In fact, I'm not talking to anyone because it's nap time. Can the brave knights watch over me until morning? I hope I don't have nasty dreams tonight. Tomorrow I think I'll crawl down the black hole first. Or maybe one of the other ones ...

OOC Signing off because it's almost one in the morning here. Good luck to the rest of you. Hope we make it through the night.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    If we're camping for the night, I'll take first watch.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Ooc: just got home from work. That snake looking guy looks like he's doing a slam dunk.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Awong124 Score! ;)
    Helm I beg thee to direct your ever observing gaze over the good people here united to bring light to the darknes and defeat the mighty evil that menaces the Realms.

Helm give me the endurance to stand watch.

Helm give me the vision to see evil where it lurks.

Helm give me the strength to defeat evil.

Helm in thy name I stand.
    edited August 2012
    Keldorn, some people are trying to sleep here... Just sayin'

Ooc: kivan has kind of a boring personality. I think I'm just going to make him jaded and bitter, and make sarcastic remarks.
    Sleep in the comfort that Helm's gaze will be upon us tonight Kivan.
    Tiax give me the endurance to put with with Keldorn's nonsense.
    Tiax give me the lack of vision to sleep well tonight
    Tiax give me the strength so that I do not need a hamster carrier
    Tiax in thy name I sleep

OOC: Kivan is jaded and bitter and has a sadistic streak. Comes from having your lover raped and tortured to death in front of you I guess. Can't wait for it :D
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    edited August 2012
    " I hope Helm provides us with more than just a gaze to make it out of here alive, Sir Keldorn."
    Keldorn sighs and decide not to answer the elf, silently pray to Helm to forgive him for hiw unwise words.
    Helm taugt us the Path of Eternal Vigilance, young knight. It's our calling to walk it.
    edited August 2012
    Ooc: tiax should pray to Cyric.

"wow, you guys sure like to talk when people are trying to sleep! No, of course we don't need to be well rested, it's not like there is an evil presence here trying to murder us all. Oh wait... There is!"
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    OOC: Cyric prays to TIAX. :D
    OOC: All gods pray to Ao that Tiax never becomes a god :)
  • AmardarialAmardarial Member Posts: 270
    OOC I vote Tiax and Xzar work together to become gods! Xzar just wants to be Death, Destroyer of Worlds!
    OOC: DM stuff- I just had the most hellish night at the end of work, and I am exhausted. I have to work early tomorrow, so I'll be on around 3 PM or so Eastern Standard Time.
  • AmardarialAmardarial Member Posts: 270
    OOC Hopefully Edwin is around so Xzar can get some screen time, otherwise he might wander off...which probably wont end well.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    "As I lay Boo down to sleep,
    pray to Helm his soul to keep.
    If he die before I wake,
    Evil's butt will Minsc kick."
    Okay. I'm awake! Wake up everybody! Let's explore some more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvyYMDtDn4k
    Minsc rubs his eyes as he wakes slowly from his slumber. Instinctively he looks around for Aerie, then the events of the day before flood back into his addled mind. A frown spreads over his face as he rises to his feet and begins to put away his bedroll.

Seeing the halfling, he gives her a small weary smile that doesn't quit reach his eyes.

"Boo wishes us to finish this adventure, Aerie must be avenged."
    Tiax does not appreciate being woken child. His dream was filled with ruling. Hamster carrier, you speak of revenge but Tiax knows not a way to avenge the fairies stupidity, and if there was a way, Tiax would know.
    Minsc forehead wrinkles as his eyes blaze. He glares at Tiax, even taking a step toward him.

"You will not speak of my friend in such a manner."
    Hooray! You're awake! Don't worry Minsc, we'll get the nasty people back for what they did to Aerie. This is what I'm going to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpTqdFrj0OI

So long as we are against Kobold Commandos everything will be fine.
    For a moment Minsc continues to stare at Tiax, before giving his attention to Alora. He seems to immediately forget his anger as a smile spreads across his features.

"Boo loves killing Kibalds."

• AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    Ajantis slowly stands up and get his armor ready while he sadly realizes he is still trapped in this dammed dungeon where only a tragic and unworthy death awaits him (in which he almost succeeded yesterday by letting the mad gnome surprise him) .

As he hears a conversation between Alora, Misnc and Tiax he cant help noticing how the halfling is so confident and full of inner strength . How can she do that? She even managed to make our Ranger smile after Aerie´s incident. What a curious sense of humor life has, he thought. A paladin fully armored and trained to fight evil almost doubting his faith, partnering with a good hearted thief with just enough clothes to allow her more agile movement, but with a determination that could well rival Keldorn´s.
    @Permidion_Stark "Let the ♪ bodies hit the ♫ floor, let the ♫ bodies hit ♪ the floor..." Far better to thiefly-slay the kobolds than to let the fire arrow the party to death!
    DM Recap: Everyone but Xzar and Edwin are in the Hall of Spheres. The other two are standing between the devil mouth and the teleporting arch. Garrick is being his irritating self "entertaining" people at the inn.

@ajwz... still alive? We haven't heard from Jan in a while...
    Garrick is dazzling the people of town, both in the Inn and Out. He is also showing his faith to the party by accomplishing the task of settling the tab, a deed that is sure to be rewarded three -no SEVEN-fold by his faithful compatriots. Who, I might add, are due to meet him at noon for this epic grand adventure!

Our @LadyRhian is a great DM, but needs 'help' from an unbiased, and wholly correct, source...
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    LadyRhian said:

@ajwz... still alive? We haven't heard from Jan in a while...

oops, sorry no - this started too late at night for me and I ended up going to sleep. Sorry I didnt mention beforehand.