Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

We need your feedback on the new forum text editor switch.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

General questions. IWD for newbies and semiprofs

1121314151618»

Comments

• SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 996
    @moflahfe Since you're in the beginnning of the game it does sound more like a bug (no pun intended)...

Your best bet would probably be in the dedicated bug topics around here.

• IamdorfIamdorf Member Posts: 25
    moflahfe said:

Beetle bugs, basically anything that I have fought so far. Thankfully for quick saves where I can go back and start over. I'm right at the beginning of the game. I went down into the cellar and got stuck. Then I started over and went a different way and was tricked by a man in a bar to go to a castle and was attacked. Each battle, as soon as I took hits I went yellow and couldn't move.

I'm confused by the problem. You fight bugs in town in the main game. The man who tricks you to going to the castle is in the expansion HoW (more specifically the trials of the Luremaster). Perhaps your characters are getting stunned by the blows. Check the difficulty settings. Also you shouldn't do HoW until you have a higher level group.

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 3,179
    If you're fighting Harpys you'll probably end up losing control over your party. It happens due to one of the creature's special abilities.

Protect your party with Remove Fear and you should be fine.

Iamdorf
  • moflahfemoflahfe Member Posts: 3
    Thank you for all of your suggestions. I will try them.

Iamdorf