Skip to content

Icewind Dale Meme & GiF Thread: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490

i would have used this Dale ... much more damn good

wholeheartedly agree! We're gonna need some more coffee!

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,737
    @lolien‌

This portrait... Did you baldurize it? Can we have it? :) Mark has a striking appearance, it makes a cool wizard pic.

Maybe also a variant without a hand?
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    bengoshi said:

@lolien‌

This portrait... Did you baldurize it? Can we have it? :) Mark has a striking appearance, it makes a cool wizard pic.

Maybe also a variant without a hand?

Yes, Yes, and yes, but the third will takes time :)
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164

You don't know who that is, @booinyoureyes‌ ? Shame! I now feel I must force myself to kidnap you, tie you to a chair, hold your eyelids open and subject you to the wonders of 2 seasons of a 24 year old television show. Beware. Twin peaks fanatics are coming for you!

@rufus_hobart‌ sorry to disappoint, but not only have I not seen Twin Peaks, but I haven't seen anything at all by David Lynch, which I guess is a crime for a self-proclaimed film buff. It has been recommended to me multiple times, but I just never got to it. Were you disappointed by the second season like most people I know who watched it?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    No... Wait...
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,737
    00:56 from the latest Alveus video is a MEME itself.

Can't wait to get this video in the high resolution to taste that moment in details pieces.
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    edited October 2014
    @Sjerrie‌ Buy a nexus 7 2013 tablet... play iwd ANYWHERE... but not under water... or maybe...
    Post edited by Cr4zyJ on
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Cr4zyJ‌ Aren't Sony Z tablets waterproof?
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    edited October 2014
    @mlnevese‌ yes, it appears it is but i dont know which versions of the tablet it applies to. the price tags look noticably higher than the nexus. This is also by chance the second time this month weve made reference to tablets v water lol...
    @Sjerrie‌ The nexus 7 2013 (which ive been beta testing on) can be found new for around $180 (prices and availability are fluxuating frequently and from store to store) or less if you look around. If you get yours used off ebay, like i did, and look closely you can get on in like new condition for even less and often times with accessories. You will also get android 5.0 on nov 3rd or shortly after with it. Iwd ee is also only $10 on android. The point is you can quickly go out and get something now that works, with a quality build, that will work well if you need too without breaking the bank.

*Water proofability may varry
    **water proofing does not grant spell resistance in game
    ***do not play iwd ee under water or around substantial amounts of water. Your party may not need real oxygen but our gamers do!!
    Post edited by Cr4zyJ on